The Four Guardians ***GROUP REQUEST THREAD***

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe that there are more zombies in co-op versus solo. Im postive that it's the same.

counting from round 1 on solo there is 6 zombies on solo. never counted co-op but its way friggin more than 6!

It's mainley 9 :) ( see i should be in w.w.k ;)

Someone would have to look at my past games and such. I am unable to play my xbox at the present time due to personal reasons.

However if someone could be kind enough to check my WaW and Black Ops Zombies games, I am confident to know I am a Takeo group dweller.

Again, I have no camera, no recording device of any sort. Please, could someone help out a fellow CoDZ member? Specially a Veteran?

Thanks.

My Xbox 360 GT = Ermac29.....IF a friends request is sent it will be to check my past games. I can accept any friends request sent on my computer for now. I am usually on my xbox around 12 midnight EST. Also, don't take it personal if you don't remain on my friends list.

Though new friends would be nice. Just send me a message letting me know what you think to my GT over xbox. And if you wanna remain friends or not. I could use more Zombie friends

Thanks in advance

I would like to join the "Dempsey" Group and the map I would like to submit is Ascension, Round 40 exactly, no glitch used. Me and my friend just ran trains. Unfortunately, I don't have a camera, so is there any way you can add me and see for yourself?

Xbox Gamertag: Ny643

Thank you so much and happy Zombie-Slaying!

I am just wondering that someone might easily cheat there way into a good group. I mean, if they took a picture of someone else's score and round level on zombies and pretended it was their own or does their username HAVE to match their gamertag on the current console they are using. Just a warning. :|

As much as i enjoy the concept off these groups, and it surely does motivate me to get higher levels. I fear this may cause segregation between members? maybe im just being paranoid but i can see it happening eg: "STFU Takeo N3wb"... :lol: :lol: but im certainly gonna try and get to 50+