The Four Guardians ***GROUP REQUEST THREAD***

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 rounds call of the dead.

I was de ranked on Leader boards recently in Call of the dead for no reason, ,luckily I have pictures and video of this because I knew thing kind of this can happen.

I even made a referral of this on CODZ the day I made it (viewtopic.php?f=62&t=11112&start=60)

This is a video proof of me on Round 49 but I did not record round 50.

http://flic.kr/p/9QCVFj

Other players gamer tag is Amit123456789 if you need further clearance.

50 rounds call of the dead.

I was de ranked on Leader boards recently in Call of the dead for no reason, ,luckily I have pictures and video of this because I knew thing kind of this can happen.

I even made a referral of this on CODZ the day I made it (viewtopic.php?f=62&t=11112&start=60)

This is a video proof of me on Round 49 but I did not record round 50.

http://flic.kr/p/9QCVFj

Other players gamer tag is Amit123456789 if you need further clearance.

you can be a richtofen!!!

I should be a nikolai but I have no proof, me and 2 friends made it to round 35 on kino but after a few days the leaderboards put me back to round 24 is this just me, and also I wish this counted for solo because I have made it to round 56 on ascension on solo then killed myself :lol: Gonna play again tonight and try to get really far :twisted:

i would be a Richtofen if solo was allowed. it was smart idea to not let solo count. because like zombieofthedead said just about everybody would be a Richtofen.

I dont understand how solo is easier. i know about only 3 light things that make it different:

1: There is a little less zombies, but only a little. your slaying more zombies per round then you are if you average co-op.

2: You get 3 extra lives (each costing 500.). But you lose all your perks and cant get revived by teammates, if you die its game over.

3: Hellhounds and monkeys are diluted to nothing.

The real challenge is to find (a) good partner(s). If you have great partners who do good on 3 player then your set, but if you always get sukish guys your held back. solo in my opinion is the best test of YOUR skill.

Please dont consider this a flame. Im just stating what i think.

i kinda see what you mean Arussianmonkey. here are a few reasons why i think solo is very eazy:

1: you have all the zombies to yourself. which lets you gain points a bit easier. even know you get less zombies if you max your points in the start you will have very little trouble getting jugs and the box.

2: you can revive yourself. some times your friends are not fast enough to save you. in solo you can always revive yourself. well 3 times. you know what i mean.

3: you do not need to worry about any team mates. you can run a train in peace knowing that none of your friends will be getting downed. plus you can spam the box as much as you want. it takes a bit of stress off the game.

4: less zombies. faster rounds = faster game play = higher rounds. while you can argue that you may get less points. it really does not matter if you good at running a train.

5: you can check out the map and all the little things in it. some times it is cool to just pick a map and walk around looking at all the little stuff Treyarch put in. when you play CO-OP you are more focused on killing zombies and making up plans. some times you just gotta enjoy the little stuff. this one has really nothing to do with how solo is easier just pointing out some thing that i think is cool.

6: you can try out new types of trains. the shorter and safer the train the better. in solo it is easy to try out new types of trains.

while in CO-OP you get more zombies and need to use team work. plus you burn ammo faster as well. in solo you get all the stuff i said above. but do not get my wrong i like doing CO-OP more than solo because it is more of a challenge to me.

i am not trying to flame you dude. i am just stating what i think.