Richtofen building a UFO?

CLAYMORE

Since 1950 there were many claims about alleged German developments of revolutionary saucer-shaped crafts able to fly with incredible performances, from a sort of "supersonic helicopter" to hard-to-believe interstellar spaceships.

These crafts were believed the same "flying saucers" (later named UFOs) sighted by many people all around the world since 1947. According to the many would-be "inventors" and enthusiasts of this theory, UFOs would not be of extraterrestrial origin but man-made.

The "German saucers" are often known also as the "V-7 legend": this comes from a reportedly circular aircraft named "V-7" and claimed to have flown in Prague on February 14, 1945.

Latest developments of the legend, including claims of German space journeys to the Moon, Mars and near stars will be also taken into consideration.

Also of interest are all those rumours about secret Allied developments of original German projects, Nazi underground bases and related stories, like Hitler's escape and mysterious U-Boats sighted after the end of WWII.

Besides claims of would-be inventors and rumours, there are no original first-hand historical documents about the development of saucer-shaped aircrafts by the Germans. The supporters of the saucers' reality say that most but all documents and blueprints were destroyed by the Nazis before surrender or captured by the Allied and never released, due to their extreme strategic importance. Investigation for locating possible undisputable sources is still running.

The reality of the "Nazi UFOs" has been highly controversial. No really hard historical evidence about the undisputable existence of such advanced technology has been presented so far.

There are some clues and many fascinating rumours that have been creating a real myth about the so-called "Nazi UFOs". One of the main scopes of this site is just the collection and deployment of documents able to evaluate the whole story better and under a critical point of view.

Could this be what Richtofen is building with these items to get the 115 that is held in the moon? Idk i just researched this and it caught my eye i just wrote most of the thigns i ctually understood

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not flamming or trolling but you didn't write that passage, you copied and pasted it, except for the last paragraph. You can find that passage in numerous place with a google search.

It's an interesting idea though, but I still think he's building some kind of instrument to control the zombies.

I'm not flamming or trolling but you didn't write that passage, you copied and pasted it, except for the last paragraph. You can find that passage in numerous place with a google search.

It's an interesting idea though, but I still think he's building some kind of instrument to control the zombies.

Ha you're right, he copy and pasted off google :lol:

Check out mine that i posted as a reply on this thread, you'll find it interesting :)

Man I'm not ripping on the guy for copying and pasting stuff, its still research, but don't claim that you wrote it.

@TheCrows, thats a pretty interesting read, brains awarded.

Why thank you :)

I thought of it last night because I did a shed load of research about it for ideas for my Story in my English GCSE :lol:

After watching that program and remembering what I know, I just decided to make a post, it is my first big post and I'm hoping to do more so I can Join the W.W.K Team :)

When i said Wrote, i ment Posted. -__-

but i can see why you got it wrong!

I didn't get it wrong... you did...

You quite clearly said,

i just wrote most of the thigns i ctually understood

I didn't get it wrong... you did...

You quite clearly said,

i just wrote most of the thigns i ctually understood

Yes but what he meant to say was 'I just posted most of the things i actually understood'

On topic; The items he has been collecting don't really go back to a UFO :/

Gold Rod; Battery?

Focusing stone; Power source?

What other objects has he got?

Hey don't get me wrong, I thought it was an interesting idea, but like you I don't quite follow it, I don't really see Richtofens need to have a UFO, he doesn't need to go to the moon for E115 when there is a tonne of it hanging around Shangri la doing nothing.

He must be making some kind of weapon or a way to control the zombies. The zombies are like his children but they don't do what he is telling them. My guess is its some kind of mass mind control

Also I don't like being told that I got it wrong when he worded it incorrectly, I've no problem with copying and pasting, like I said before its still research.