Another cotd egg? *NEW*

ok so i was playing CotD and just solo'd the egg, feelin proud so i was hanging around the ak74 area and noticed those little saucer things so i was all like "hmm maybe..." so went up held X and BWAAAAAAAAAAAA

theres 4 of them two in the AK area two just outside the speed cola hallway

if its already known i understand, if its not than this could be big

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At round 10 Robert Englund alwaysn says "It's finally over" then round 11 begins lol...I don't think her quote

means anything. If theres one think I know about zombie maps is that there is no way out. You play until you die...I do hope that one of the maps has a way out though. That would really be cool. Maybe if we get 100,000 points or something we can open a door that takes us out of the map.

At round 10 Robert Englund alwaysn says "It's finally over" then round 11 begins lol...I don't think her quote

means anything. If theres one think I know about zombie maps is that there is no way out. You play until you die...I do hope that one of the maps has a way out though. That would really be cool. Maybe if we get 100,000 points or something we can open a door that takes us out of the map.

the last map will have a way out

or maybe a cut scene

• 2 months later...

ok so i was playing CotD and just solo'd the egg, feelin proud so i was hanging around the ak74 area and noticed those little saucer things so i was all like "hmm maybe..." so went up held X and BWAAAAAAAAAAAA

theres 4 of them two in the AK area two just outside the speed cola hallway

if its already known i understand, if its not than this could be big

Aren't those just the fog horns you use in the multiplayer EE?