31-79 JGb215 name solved??

docz1240

Well, this is just my guess so here goes. You do know who the character Richtofen is based off of rite? Manfred von Richthofen, A.K.A. the Red Baron. Richthofen had a few things named in his honour, these all start with "Jagdgeschwader", and is abbreviated JG (ok got JG done). These all end with "Richthofen", A.K.A. Baron or "b" (JG"b") the Jagdgeschwader 79 "Richthofen" was the only one in World War 2 (Richtofen was introduced in World At War, which took place at World War 2) and 79 was the end of the JG, and the JG2 was created from the remnants of the JG131 or "31" so start to end (31-79). I have a few ideas of 215. There is an aircraft called the JG2 so "2"15, and there is also another aircraft called JG51, so maybe it was written backwards? Another is that the Red Baron died on the 21st of April and that there were 5 people who were thought to be the person that shot down Richthofen. Next, Richthofen was fatally wounded and had to step down from the JG1, but later took regained command on the 25th. Finally, my best idea, the Jagdgeschwader 2 was created on the 1st of May (5th month of the year), so take all the numbers and they make 2-1-5 (215). Put it all together, 31-79 JGb215. Idk if this is 100% correct, i'm only 15, and I'm no AlphaSnake so I'm just gonna take this for now.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man i was like, just brain dead thinking about this and my friend is like, oh well... imma gonna watch snoopy try to be a pilot. and i'm like, wait... could it have to be with something about... JG! and i go on about it... anyways, my friend wasn't excited as much, he was angry tht i took the computer from his while he was watching charlie brown :lol:

man i was like, just brain dead thinking about this and my friend is like, oh well... imma gonna watch snoopy try to be a pilot. and i'm like, wait... could it have to be with something about... JG! and i go on about it... anyways, my friend wasn't excited as much, he was angry tht i took the computer from his while he was watching charlie brown :lol:

LOL

You could be right, but I don't think your evidence really supports your theory.

You turned 131 into 31 & the 71 into a 79. I guess you could shorten Jagdgeschwader to JG but then Baron turning into a lower case 'b' on the end? and the 2-1-5 date is kind of a stretch. Also, Why would they name a gun after some airplanes?

My theory is leaning more towards element name and numbers.

"31-79 JGb215"

Atomic # 31: Liquid Metal (Gallium)

Atomic # 79: Gold (Aurum)

-These two could explain the physical properties of the ammunition. (Liquid metal and gold) If you look at how the gun shoots, it shoots out yellowish/gold and sprays out of the gun kind of.

JGb - not sure, there isn't any elements with these names but it appears to still be written in element form (J and Gb)

215 - the new 115! haha i dunno, but you can see where I am going with this...

Atomic #2 is Helium, so this could explain the high pitch voices of a zombie that is hit with the gun lol Richtofen could have modified element 115 with helium or something to produce his own element, 215!

[brains] for the discussion

You could be right, but I don't think your evidence really supports your theory.

You turned 131 into 31 & the 71 into a 79. I guess you could shorten Jagdgeschwader to JG but then Baron turning into a lower case 'b' on the end? and the 2-1-5 date is kind of a stretch. Also, Why would they name a gun after some airplanes?

"31-79 JGb215"

-These two could explain the physical properties of the ammunition. (Liquid metal and gold) If you look at how the gun shoots, it shoots out yellowish/gold and sprays out of the gun kind of.

JGb - not sure, there isn't any elements with these names but it appears to still be written in element form (J and Gb)

Atomic #2 is Helium, so this could explain the high pitch voices of a zombie that is hit with the gun lol Richtofen could have modified element 115 with helium or something to produce his own element, 215!

Wow never thought it like that that's pretty kool [brains]'s to you :) good job

"31-79 JGb215"

this makes more sense, [brains] to u!

• 3 weeks later...

sorry its been a while and i still haven't answered anything, well here goes...

You turned 131 into 31 & the 71 into a 79. well the JG 131 and 132 were really series, it's like how most people say Black ops, and not Call of Duty: Black ops, and most people don't even put in the colon, so 1-31 is apparently now 131. also, 71 was a typo, my bad lol its 79. I guess you could shorten Jagdgeschwader to JG it's not i guess, the real abbreviation IS JG (sorry if it sounds like i'm being a douche), if you were on a battlefield, you probably wouldn't have time to say: "BOB! GET ON THAT: Jagdgeschwader (i was too lazy to write it so i copied it thts saying something) so they made it JG.but then Baron turning into a lower case 'b' on the end? the "b" was really a minor of the name, not lots of people included itand the 2-1-5 date is kind of a stretch. i'm sorry i forgot, i think it was how JG2 was made on the 1st of the 5th month, so like creation of it? lol i forgot my thoughts.Also, Why would they name a gun after some airplanes? well when i thought of it i didn't think of it as naming it after some airplanes.. i thought of it as naming a gun after the JG! nah jk, i thought of it as a tribute to Richtofen (our player)or Richthofen(the real guy).

"31-79 JGb215"

Atomic #2 is Helium, so this could explain the high pitch voices of a zombie that is hit with the gun lol Richtofen could have modified element 115 with helium or something to produce his own element, 215! everything's great but if you were to combine them, the electrons are put together, and i'm pretty sure the atomic number of it doesn't equal 215? lol tht sounded mean, i wasn't trying to be

so yep i think that's it, if you have anything else, please respond. and thanks for the brains!

• 3 months later...

My belief is that the JGB is actually a coded co-ordinate. 31-79 JGB215 (J=10) (G=7) (B=2), you get 31-79 1072215, jumble up a little and you can get 31 1.072 ---79 2.15 . When put into google maps, you get a place not registered in the Himalayas of China known for being called Shaingri-la. Just a idea i was informed of, Have a nice day. [brains]

• 3 months later...