With all the issues plaguing black ops..

I've been playing more MW2 recently. And yes there are still OMA, DC, Commando lunges, but the thing after seeing all the problems with Black Ops, I've actually come to appreciate all the noobtubing and the commando lunges. To me, it seems to make the game really fun. When I get killed in Black Ops, I just can't contain myself. But if I get killed by an OMA DC guy, I just sort of laugh and find it pretty funny.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really dont see how anyone can say black ops has so more issues than mw2... Which is worse, 74u...ermm they fixed that, i mean Famas, hmmm they fixed that too, how about...i cant really think of anything thats gamebreaking in black ops so nevermind. While mw3 has noob tubes, commando, deathstreaks, and oh so much more.

idk maybe its just me but the one thing i can stand in black ops is the damn stabbing. it just does not feel right and pisses me off. I recently played W@W again and the stabbing feels alot better, like you accually deserved the kill. not like black ops where its some sort bullshit kill you know you shouldnt have gotten.

Can we plz stop with these kinda threads.

Im not trying to troll on you or anything im just saying should really stop complaining about these games.

i mean seriously did we really need othr black ops hate thread or the mw2 bashing comments plz its just really getting old ;)