Is This True? About Kino Der Toten.

Is it True that Kino Der Toten was a Zombie Map meant for Call of Duty World at War Map Pack 4. But got put in to Black Ops instead. To many people this is considered true. But I am still skeptic, has Treyarch ever announced this??? Cause I never have heard them saying this was meant for Map Pack 4 WaW. And yet on the callofduty zombies wiki website in the trivia section, it says it was meant for map pack 4 WaW. How could we know this if Treyarch never said this??? or did they??? I r confused.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it True that Kino Der Toten was a Zombie Map meant for Call of Duty World at War Map Pack 4. But got put in to Black Ops instead. To many people this is considered true. But I am still skeptic, has Treyarch ever announced this??? Cause I never have heard them saying this was meant for Map Pack 4 WaW. And yet on the callofduty zombies wiki website in the trivia section, it says it was meant for map pack 4 WaW. How could we know this if Treyarch never said this??? or did they??? I r confused.

This is most likely the truth. It was cancelled because of the release date of MW2, which would have been about 2 months after the release of map pack 4. So yeah. There are a lot of things that are similar to W@W, too. This is the only map with an original teleporter, the only map (other than Five and S-L) with Monkey bombs, and the only map on BO with dogs.

And shouldn't this be in the Kino section?

• 1 year later...