The Richtofen Shrine

I seen that Alpha asked for these in another thread and I thought I would post them here for everyone to see.

Another thing that I found interesting was that, when someone that isn't richtofen picks the stone up, when everyone dies richtofen says, "Now that you aren't using that stone, I'll be taking it, MUHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

That stone was something he seriously wanted.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The focusing stone (115 shrunk sphere meteorite) gives you all perks.

If you are downed, you still get back up with all the perks when you have the focusing stone.

Regards Alpha.

Oooohhh, nice. Is it only the person with the Focusing Stone who retains perks, or do all players get this ability? Too bad this can't be done on solo, although it might make it impossible to die.

Sorry to hijack your thread, Liam. Just had a few questions, then I'll get back to OP.

Do you only get the achievement if your the one that picks up the stone?

And Alpha, what you said means your invincible? Or am I missing the point?

Well since quick revive in multi player requires another player to revive you, you can still die with the focusing stone.

so no, not invincible.

Regards Alpha.

Do you only get the achievement if your the one that picks up the stone?

And Alpha, what you said means your invincible? Or am I missing the point?

Well since quick revive in multi player requires another player to revive you, you can still die with the focusing stone.

so no, not invincible.

Regards Alpha.

Oh I see. I thought you meant if you get downed it auto picks you up and lets you keep perks.

Glad its not god mode with the rock.

Yes the left one looks Alien, the right is an Ape.

This is suggesting this is where this Alien race created a Hybrid of the Aliens Dna & the Apes = Humans.

This is just off the top of my head & could be totally wrong, but that is what it seems like to me.

The Atlanteans colonized this planet & created humans to do their heavy work = Slaves.

This place is Richtofens private 115 mining operation/Lab/Shrine, the people/zombies here worshipped him at some point or we're his slaves.

Who knows.

Regards Alpha.

Come to think of it, I think Alpha is right. He MUST have been there before. How else would he know of a massive amount of 115/ how the nazis got there. Because the People of Shangri-la had never seen Westerners before, they might have worshiped him and the rest of the Germans as gods or Shinning Ones. They then pushed the use of vril to it's limit, creating shriekers and the zombies.

Single player can get 7 perks.......

Monkies come and take your perk, Wait for max ammo_____Firesale

Inbetween the 2 a perk bottle drops but it goes really fast. so have good timing and you can get them.

I have gotten 3 but in different matches its actually quite hard.

Don't ask for brains.

Here is all of the info, no more questions, get back to the shrine.

-The stone gives the person who pickes it up all 7 perks. they keep them if they go down.

-EVERYONE gets the achievement

-it unlocks a richtofen and dempsey gamerpic

-When Richtofen gets it, he says something along of the lines of "YES! Now I have it, I can control the ALL"

Im pretty shure there is no solo EE! Because u get all 7 perks when u do it and if u go down u keep them. So if u were in solo doing the EE and Got All 7 PERKS that wood mean everytime u go down u would revive yourself making it impossible to end the game so NO there is NO SOLO EE. Its stupid but hey its cool to get all 7 Perks and it was a fun EE. off topic when u complete the EE and everyone is dead rictofen says something and laughs. i did the EE again to help out a friend and had rictofen pick up the stone then i had every go down to c if rictofen wood say something but he didnt. i was thinking there is more to the EE because u have the golden rod and the achievement is for getting the stone not completing the EE so hey mabey there is more to it. prolly not tho because i hear u can get everyone the 7 perks