Shangri-La Song Pareidolia

^ No. You fail. :facepalm:

Based on Abracadaver, Sam had some sort of revolation that made her realise that see doesn't want to keep killing. Now, sees looking around and seeing the world for what it really is. Her "friends" the zombies arn't really her friends, they are freaks of nature, and as long as she is tied to them, see will never be free.

That OR

It's Dempsey as he looks around and starts remembering things, and Richtofen's control over him begins to break.

Agred (1st one) We need a lyric anylisis! :D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on Abracadaver, Sam had some sort of revolation that made her realise that see doesn't want to keep killing. Now, sees looking around and seeing the world for what it really is. Her "friends" the zombies arn't really her friends, they are freaks of nature, and as long as she is tied to them, see will never be free.

That OR

It's Dempsey as he looks around and starts remembering things, and Richtofen's control over him begins to break.

!st. one. Notice the lyric 'hide my sight from eyes i try to fight'. she secretly relises this and keeps it to herself because the zombies will turn aganist and kill her. i like to consider myself a good lyric anylist.

That OR

!st. one. Notice the lyric 'hide my sight from eyes i try to fight'. she secretly relises this and keeps it to herself because the zombies will turn aganist and kill her. i like to consider myself a good lyric anylist.

LMAO i looked at your sig and nazi zombie cheats are ahead of nazi symbol :lol: :lol:

That OR

LMAO i looked at your sig and nazi zombie cheats are ahead of nazi symbol :lol::lol:

Lol. the worst is the 1st 2. nazi zombies>nazi germany. who needs history on wikipidea when you can play out history!!

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting. Based on the defenition of the name of the song maybe Treyarc is saying that everyone is looking into things that dont really matter. Maybe they are trying to draw our attention away from something we are focused on and divert it to something we overlooked.

can you tell me where treyarch says this. ive been wanting to know.

Well the name Samantha comes from Samuel which is a name that comes from Israel in biblical times. But this is the only link that i can see. Ludvig is a Scandinavian name, and Maxis doesn't sound like much of a typical Jewish name to me.

or (and it's a long shot)

Dr Richtofen found out that Maxis and Samantha were Jews, and, being a loyal Nazi, killed them because of it. But this seems unlikely.

does anyone know who samantha's mother is?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...