New Perk ????

I don't know, I don't see this illustrious 5 or little skull, and if you look at it, it bares the same features of juggernog, the little handle, the rounded out frame, etc.

Besides why would they color it the same as jug? They couldn't think of another color? why not black or white? or fuchsia or bright glowing green?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: The Perks do move based on the Stamin-up and Double Tap

there is no reference point to confirm this. nobody has played the map and they arent even shown from the same angle at all in the trailers. far all we know that dark mine looking area may be expansive and have room for *gasp* both 2xtap AND staminup! :o

there is no reference point to confirm this. nobody has played the map and they arent even shown from the same angle at all in the trailers. far all we know that dark mine looking area may be expansive and have room for *gasp* both 2xtap AND staminup! :o

"

Take a good look, i dont think i need to explain anything..."

I laughed.... lawl...

Don't forget the style, shape, and design.

Hmmm.... didn't know you could see the whole shape through that crack. You got some special resolution on you computer? Also, last time I checked, Jug didn't have a 5 or skull on it.

look at the second pic posted tho you can see the whole thing. i think the machine loosk to similar to jug to not be jug. even if it was a new perk, why would they make it look so similar to juggernog?

Hmmm.... didn't know you could see the whole shape through that crack. You got some special resolution on you computer? Also, last time I checked, Jug didn't have a 5 or skull on it.

look at the second pic posted tho you can see the whole thing. i think the machine loosk to similar to jug to not be jug. even if it was a new perk, why would they make it look so similar to juggernog?

Exactly.

To throw us off and maybe give us an ever so slight glimpse of it just to play with us. And the guy just superimposed jug into the picture. I personally don't think it looks right.