Inside Xbox/Shangri-La Trailer Discussion *UPDATED*

FooToo

Saturday, Ryan Treit said so.

Next time you post a "this guy said this" or anything thats supposedly factually based, could you please post a link to the proof? I'm only asking because it's easier to believe it if theirs proof, instead of taking someones word off of a thread. Thanks.

That may have sounded rude, but I ensure I'm not trying to be...I just hate it when people do that.

ah now i see it...

@BlackOps098 Tentatively planned for next Saturday, but look for a sneak peak this Saturday at the end of Insider Moves #insidexbox.
heres his twitter http://twitter.com/#!/TreitandTrue

Guess we have to wait for Saturday :(

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Next time you post a "this guy said this" or anything thats supposedly factually based, could you please post a link to the proof? I'm only asking because it's easier to believe it if theirs proof, instead of taking someones word off of a thread. Thanks.

That may have sounded rude, but I ensure I'm not trying to be...I just hate it when people do that.

http://twitter.com/#!/TreitandTrue

look about halfway down and it says:

Ryan Treit

@BlackOps098 Tentatively planned for next Saturday, but look for a sneak peak this Saturday at the end of Insider Moves #insidexbox.

xUda beat me to it 8-)

ah now i see it...

Wow there is not really a point to release it then...

Well i guess it was for our own good if the Map looked awesome in the trailer it would of made us go crazy waiting for it!

ah now i see it...

Thanks man... [brains]

I see other people left the same link. Thank you guys too. I'd give you'z all brains but there is not an abundance of them.

the speculation of a trailer coming today was based partially off that sound guys tweet, which in my opinion did not even remotely hint of a trailer. i mean i would assume there will be one soon but to assume it was coming today based off that tweet didnt make any sense.

"then on the morrow you shall receive your purification"

lol not even remotely related imo

Not even close bud if you read the posts in this thread you would know i based this off the information given of when the previous trailers were released for the past two map packs. Need i say there were two video's uploaded to the Call of Duty Channel which would be the Shangri-La Trailer and the Multiplayer Trailer that haven't been released yet. It was a damn good guess to say there are going to be released today but like i said earlier they need to be green lit for Microsoft. In terms they need to send Microsoft the Trailers so they have time to put them in the spotlight and have them downloadable on live so when Microsoft give the green light Activision makes the trailers publicly available on youtube then at a later point they are on the dashboard for you to see on your console. Its a step by step process even for releasing a Trailer.

not even close? *sigh* ok let me find the post that mentioned Kevin Sherwood and that specific tweet citing it as the reason for the trailer coming today.

• Administrators

the speculation of a trailer coming today was based partially off that sound guys tweet, which in my opinion did not even remotely hint of a trailer. i mean i would assume there will be one soon but to assume it was coming today based off that tweet didnt make any sense.

"then on the morrow you shall receive your purification"

lol not even remotely related imo

Not even close bud if you read the posts in this thread you would know i based this off the information given of when the previous trailers were released for the past two map packs. Need i say there were two video's uploaded to the Call of Duty Channel which would be the Shangri-La Trailer and the Multiplayer Trailer that haven't been released yet. It was a damn good guess to say there are going to be released today but like i said earlier they need to be green lit for Microsoft. In terms they need to send Microsoft the Trailers so they have time to put them in the spotlight and have them downloadable on live so when Microsoft give the green light Activision makes the trailers publicly available on youtube then at a later point they are on the dashboard for you to see on your console. Its a step by step process even for releasing a Trailer.

not even close? *sigh* ok let me find the post that mentioned Kevin Sherwood and that specific tweet citing it as the reason for the trailer coming today.

They won't upload the trailer unless it's already been approved, but as far as it being a step by step with trailers, it is. But not when it's already been uploaded

Then explain why two uploads were made by the Callofduty Youtube channel, The step by step is done to ensure it is available to everyone on xbox and not just people who have access to a computer on youtube. What i do know is that they uploaded the trailers to be ready for Saturday And today is Just a Fluke as i based it off of previous release dates on the Trailers for the map packs. What they will do now is send the videos to Microsoft so major nelson on Friday does his majors minute on the new map pack and also Inside Xbox does their usual scoop on it. What did not surprise me is that they didn't release it today reason being is its not Call of The Dead. AKA its not a movie/zombie level haha.

Just saying guys, remember ascension? We didn't get a trailer for it and the inside xbox preview only came out the weekend before the map pack released, the black ops playlist has been updated meaning there must of been a trailer uploaded, so just because the inside xbox preview, (which is for the multiplayer maps by the way) is going up on Saturday, doesn't mean the trailer can't go up today. :)

• Administrators

Wow, so just because some disagrees with someone and gets mad about it that automatically makes them a troll? Failed logic. Learn what an actual troll is.

We know what one is, and it's you. You can't sit and act as though you were just disagreeing. And here's the definition of a troll:

"an internet user who sends inflammatory or provocative messages designed to elicit negative responses or start a flame-war."

I'm pretty sure that fits you considering it's your first posts and your calling people "faggots". Don't act so innocent when your guilty. You = Failed logic.

Wow, so just because some disagrees with someone and gets mad about it that automatically makes them a troll? Failed logic. Learn what an actual troll is.

We know what one is, and it's you. You can't sit and act as though you were just disagreeing. And here's the definition of a troll:

"an internet user who sends inflammatory or provocative messages designed to elicit negative responses or start a flame-war."

I'm pretty sure that fits you considering it's your first posts and your calling people "faggots". Don't act so innocent when your guilty. You = Failed logic.

You can't discriminate someone judging by their post count. I've been lurking this forum for over 6 months and only decided to register 10 days ago. So I know a lot more about you than you know about me, and you clearly feel threatened by that.

• Administrators

You can't discriminate someone judging by their post count. I've been lurking this forum for over 6 months and only decided to register 10 days ago. So I know a lot more about you than you know about me, and you clearly feel threatened by that.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH Way to dismiss the whole troll thing because you know I'm right. I'm not threatened by you, at all. Anyone can say they have been on the forums. And I'm saying your a classic troll, making your first posts angered towards everyone else, so yes. I can judge you off your post count.

You guys have a tendancy to RUIN threads with your little kid type bickering. I was loving this thread because of the theories and now it's shit because of the trolling bullshit. Get a fucking grip man. I hate coming to threads to find theories or info about these map packs only to find some little kids arguing like school girls. Talk about the map pack OR GTFO!!!

Now back on topic...this new map is very interesting. If it takes place during W@W (like some people have been saying...I heard someone say it probably takes place after SNN and before DR) it will definetely have some of the W@W weapons. But I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it's after Ascension. I say that only because of the new wonder weapon. We haven't heard of it yet so it can't be something old that Treyarch is throwing into a new map. Plus the fact that the Olympia and the Spectre and several other BO weapons made an appearance in the trailer. Although I have heard that the PPSH might return...that would be frickin SWEET!!!

There is one thing I'd really like an answer to, and thats how did they get there? There was no teleporters in Ascension, and in Call of the Dead we heard a teleporter in the room with the original cast. But I'm not sure if they went to Shangri-La after that..I know the easter egg says send them to paradise, but what if that was just to throw us off? Maybe in CotD they were just learning about the teleporters and they were just teleporting from Der Riese to Kino, but accidentally landed in that room in CotD...who knows. I really hope this map answers a lot of questions because the story is ALL messed up and it seems like it doesn't have a steady direction.

I heard that JK Rowling didn't have a full story to Harry Potter while she was writing it. They say that she was just winging it and just made up stuff as she went along. Most people would think that all 7 books were pre-planned and that she knew what the events would be from the beginning...but it turns out that that wasn't the case. Maybe this is the same situation here. Maybe Treyarch didn't have anything planned out so we're just seeing a story thats being thrown together as every map comes out. If thats the case then you can expect a LOT of plot holes. I'm hoping it all comes together at some point, but I'm not sure if thats the case here. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

• Administrators

Honestly, there is nothing to discuss anymore in this thread. The Inside Xbox trailer is coming on Saturday. As for the bickering, look at the conversation and you'll realize he's an idiot.

And no offense, but I could say the same about your bickering on the whole DLC to Xbox first on a bunch of threads.

This in from @OneOfSwords

This week's podcast (almost 90 min!) will be up Thurs AM. It Includes an interview with @danskdansk about #CODBlackOps #Annihilation #DLC

Looks like there will be some more talk, so I guess we can look forward to that tomorrow.

Maybe he'll give us some names for the new gun?

• Administrators

This in from @OneOfSwords

This week's podcast (almost 90 min!) will be up Thurs AM. It Includes an interview with @danskdansk about #CODBlackOps #Annihilation #DLC

Looks like there will be some more talk, so I guess we can look forward to that tomorrow.

Maybe he'll give us some names for the new gun?

Good catch. If so, post it here!

i just saw the new trailer. and so just so i am right we went from a gun than shoots lighting to A GUN THAT MAKES ZOMBIES IN TO LITTLE TINY PEOPLE. man u just gotta love treyarch (well mainly just the zombie team) where do they come up with this stuff.

the gun looks awesome. but i think that it will do some thing besides turn zombies into little tiny people that we could fit in a gum ball machine.

did any one notice that Dempsey and richtofen were killing zombies with the Hades. maybe singling to a easter egg or a way to kill that weird guy at the end. and i do not mean the guy with the burgers FWI.

well i guess all i can say is I CAN NOT WAIT. lets hope this map is has good as it looks.

also can we not fight ? i really do not see the point of it. if u guys got a problem with some one than go 1v1 or go to there house and fight them. dont waste your time (and are time needing to read it) ok ? thanks for reading all.