Inside Xbox/Shangri-La Trailer Discussion *UPDATED*

FooToo

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't see it happening today, Treyarch are usually nice to us brits and release the trailers at acceptable times for us as well, It's currently 23:38 here. Expect it tomorrow though. That's just my opinion btw, I could be completely wrong and I hope I am, I want this trailer real bad.

My exact thoughts. How could they leave us out?

The PS Store gets updated tomorrow, so I'll have something to talk about if the trailer isn't released.

the speculation of a trailer coming today was based partially off that sound guys tweet, which in my opinion did not even remotely hint of a trailer. i mean i would assume there will be one soon but to assume it was coming today based off that tweet didnt make any sense.

"then on the morrow you shall receive your purification"

lol not even remotely related imo

the speculation of a trailer coming today was based partially off that sound guys tweet, which in my opinion did not even remotely hint of a trailer. i mean i would assume there will be one soon but to assume it was coming today based off that tweet didnt make any sense.

It wasn't based off that, every zombie map has had a trailer the Tuesday before :(

Not even close bud if you read the posts in this thread you would know i based this off the information given of when the previous trailers were released for the past two map packs. Need i say there were two video's uploaded to the Call of Duty Channel which would be the Shangri-La Trailer and the Multiplayer Trailer that haven't been released yet. It was a damn good guess to say there are going to be released today but like i said earlier they need to be green lit for Microsoft. In terms they need to send Microsoft the Trailers so they have time to put them in the spotlight and have them downloadable on live so when Microsoft give the green light Activision makes the trailers publicly available on youtube then at a later point they are on the dashboard for you to see on your console. Its a step by step process even for releasing a Trailer.

Well, I've given up all hope :cry:

I doubt they'll put it out tomorrow, as it's a Wednesday, so I guess we'll have to wait till Thursday (or maybe even later than that).

Why would wednesday not work? I lost hope on today as well.. and if they keep it past thursday, why release it at all?

Well, I've given up all hope :cry:

I doubt they'll put it out tomorrow, as it's a Wednesday, so I guess we'll have to wait till Thursday (or maybe even later than that).

Why would wednesday not work? I lost hope on today as well.. and if they keep it past thursday, why release it at all?

I have only seen a Preview Trailer released on a Thursday, not an actual trailer if its not released later tonight which i doubt expect Saturday.

Saturday, Ryan Treit said so.

Next time you post a "this guy said this" or anything thats supposedly factually based, could you please post a link to the proof? I'm only asking because it's easier to believe it if theirs proof, instead of taking someones word off of a thread. Thanks.

That may have sounded rude, but I ensure I'm not trying to be...I just hate it when people do that.