Inside Xbox/Shangri-La Trailer Discussion *UPDATED*

FooToo

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The trailer probably would have come out already...

-_-

I thought they knew we were all expecting it today, f*cking thanks Activision, for the GREAT trailer, you awesome guys :facepalm:

I guess the trailer will tell us if it really does have Bubble shields and the PPSH!

And the New perk about Slowing down time.

@first quote, calm down, they have came through for ascension and cotd, so the trailer shall come out today

@second quote, OMG IKR

• Administrators

No point in releasing a trailer now.

Thanks for nothing, Treyarch! :evil:

Why? It's barely even midday. They don't release trailers at the exact same time every time, otherwise we do this.

According to my subscription box (just checked), the COD channel had an upload 52 minutes ago...

Probably not done processing, or something, so yeah I guess we will have a trailer today thankfully.

they probably expected it to be done by 2pm central :D HOPE IS STILL THERE.. they prob making it so it's hd and all

i AM GOING INSANE RIGHT NOW CAUSE THERE IS NO TRAILER!!!

just wait half an hour, dont want you dolphin divin into those male/female (not being sexist to tjhe zombies, since i thin k they have zombie rights to bear bone arms.) zombies and get eaten alive.

I know, but this just shows I am way too obsessed

(looking at your sig) you only got to rd 7 on Cotd and round 1 on ascension? :?

obsessed? :roll:

you only got to rd 7 on Cotd and round 1 on ascension? :?

obsessed? :roll:

actually round 11 on Ascension, haven't had time to play either as I had school and stuff to do after school

your sig shows 1... but still, that's weak!

step ya zombie game up son!!!!!!!! :lol:

I need people to play zombies with, not really that good solo

I hope there really is a trailer today. How long do you guys think it will take?

Depends how long it is, if its over a minute it will only be in 720p but if is less it will be in 1080p im basing this off of what we already know from the past two zombie trailers. But then again they are sneaky bastards so you never know.

• Administrators

We aren't sure. I'm guessing they are reviewing the video to make sure they have the annotations right, sound is OK, etc. But sometime YouTube is a bit off on it's times, but at least we know they updated the Black Ops section, showing there will be trailer.

The trailer probably would have come out already...

-_-

I thought they knew we were all expecting it today, f*cking thanks Activision, for the GREAT trailer, you awesome guys :facepalm:

:facepalm: Dude, you f***ing flamer....

MS updates the dashboard every tuesday at around 7:00 P.M. Eastern Time.

Get with the program :)