AK47: lets finally debate this!

Alright, I see people everywhere saying give us the AK47! Then I see people countering with why? What good is yet another assault riffle? So here's your chance, do you want it or not? And why do you think it would be benificial or harmful to zombies?

My opinion is why not throw it in? I don't see it being worlds better than any other assault riffle we already have, but I don't see it being any worse, either. The clips aren't any bigger, I can't imagine the damage being any higher, or anything else like that. It would be cool to have but nothing game changing. Personally I'd rather see the M60 or something like that. Maybe even a more effective shot gun. Just my 2 cents.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

id rather so the M6O as well since the HK really isnt great but swaping it out with the M60 we can have and great LMG and it would feel like we have the MG42 again.. the AK cool and all but i'd just go with the commando or galil still. if it ended up there then that's great for those who want but I can only see it being equal to the commando in strength and ammo supply. IMO I'd rather have a skorpion and a ppsh

skorpion: decent ammo supply, light and deadly, very accurate, and come on you would'nt want duel whielding those in zombies.

ppsh: fast fire rate, decent ammo supply, very powerful, everyone loved it in WaW and its in campaign so it would'nt be hard to have a model of it in zombies

also i heard that we have the return of the flamethrower and wunderwaffe dg-2 from info MrDalekJD found, dont know if you heard of him

biRQC5Gc44s

if its true, hell yeah!

id rather so the M6O as well since the HK really isnt great but swaping it out with the M60 we can have and great LMG and it would feel like we have the MG42 again.. the AK cool and all but i'd just go with the commando or galil still. if it ended up there then that's great for those who want but I can only see it being equal to the commando in strength and ammo supply. IMO I'd rather have a skorpion and a ppsh

skorpion: decent ammo supply, light and deadly, very accurate, and come on you would'nt want duel whielding those in zombies.

ppsh: fast fire rate, decent ammo supply, very powerful, everyone loved it in WaW and its in campaign so it would'nt be hard to have a model of it in zombies

also i heard that we have the return of the flamethrower and wunderwaffe dg-2 from info MrDalekJD found, dont know if you heard of him

biRQC5Gc44s

if its true, hell yeah!

bullshit

Alright, I see people everywhere saying give us the AK47! Then I see people countering with why? What good is yet another assault riffle? So here's your chance, do you want it or not? And why do you think it would be benificial or harmful to zombies?

My opinion is why not throw it in? I don't see it being worlds better than any other assault riffle we already have, but I don't see it being any worse, either. The clips aren't any bigger, I can't imagine the damage being any higher, or anything else like that. It would be cool to have but nothing game changing. Personally I'd rather see the M60 or something like that. Maybe even a more effective shot gun. Just my 2 cents.

the ak is gud so why not put it in it should replace the 74u cause its no as gud in my opinion

the ak is gud so why not put it in it should replace the 74u cause its no as gud in my opinion

Well the Ak74u is 'Gud' to me when im Running Circles behind the lighthouse i always use it.

Maybe they should add the Ak47 and take out that stupid Law or China beach.

biRQC5Gc44s

if its true, hell yeah!

i know party boy

fuck the law and china lake the ak and m60 should replace them both

Well the Ak74u is 'Gud' to me when im Running Circles behind the lighthouse i always use it.

Maybe they should add the Ak47 and take out that stupid Law or China beach.

Gimme the Stoner already! Thatd be sick!

And if you're gonna take out any guns take out the Spectre or the G11. You cant take out the 74u! Thats a really great gun in the teen rounds. I call her 'ol Reliable ;)

Oh and yeah just add the AK47 already! We need more variety in the gun selection. They just need to add all the guns from Multiplayer onto Zombies. Its not a whole lot to ask for right?

Putting in all these powerful guns you are suggesting upsets the entire balance of power between weapons, having all the Good guns (Stoner63, RPK, AK47, HK21, PPSH etc. plus all the Wonder Weapons) upsets the Equilibrium between the good and bad weapons.

Not if you add the other SMGs like the Skorpian, Kaparis, and Uzi, Pistols like the ASP and Makarov, and Snipers like the PSG1 and WA2000. I think this would equal out the balance between the good guns and bad guns.

All the wonder weapons is a bad idea though. Keep the wonder weapons limited to two like it currently is.

And if you're gonna take out any guns take out the Spectre or the G11. You cant take out the 74u! Thats a really great gun in the teen rounds. I call her 'ol Reliable ;)

Oh and yeah just add the AK47 already! We need more variety in the gun selection. They just need to add all the guns from Multiplayer onto Zombies. Its not a whole lot to ask for right?

id say put in the AK cuz of the fire rate and plus yeah spectre is not the gratest plus ir sounds like your saying the 74U is jailbait?........

id say put in the AK cuz of the fire rate and plus yeah spectre is not the gratest plus ir sounds like your saying the 74U is jailbait?........

HAHAHA your mind lead you down that road my friend, not my post :lol:

They could make the AK47 really weak, making it a point whore gun off the wall. Same with some of the other ARs and LMG, just weaken the damage and it wont upset the equlibria.

However, they do have the weapons figured out pretty well. The weapons in the game are the same for all the maps, except for a few special weapons.

biRQC5Gc44s

if its true, hell yeah!

bullshit

I didn't say it was true sir, i said might or might not be true, you only say bullshit if i say its true and doesn't look true.