I think i might have stumbled across something big *updated*

Well not necessarily and I sure hope not! I'm not saying this is all going to occur on one map. I'm just saying maybe this is direction the story could be going into. I don't think everything's going to come together on this map and there will be a huge conclusion. You know how the storyline has been so far. Very ambiguous and in incremental. I really hope that a 4th map pack came come out before MW3 comes out.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well not necessarily and I sure hope not! I'm not saying this is all going to occur on one map. I'm just saying maybe this is direction the story could be going into. I don't think everything's going to come together on this map and there will be a huge conclusion. You know how the storyline has been so far. Very ambiguous and in incremental. I really hope that a 4th map pack came come out before MW3 comes out.

I know what you mean, but treyarch has always been trying to milk out as long as they can. it simply makes it more mysterious.

To be honest there are clues that it would be the last zombies map... But I do wish it really is not.

I will explain the matter atm.

On every map there seems to be a vorkuta sentence. 8 sentences, weird coincidence with the 8 spirits lol. And they are able to link every sentence with a map actually basically going from the first map to the last. This is why most people think that vorkuta sentences are involved with easter eggs and that all easter eggs might have 8 steps to it.

This would mean that Ascenion easter egg was never finished, Although I know most did not pass the deathmachine step.

And that this map is called Freedom.

Nacht der untoten - Secure the keys

Veruckt - Ascend from darkness

Shi no numo - Rain of fire

Der riese - Unleash the horde

Kino der toten - Skewer the winged beast

Five - Noted not involved yet it does show the american site of the story.

Ascension - Wield a fist of iron

Call of the dead - Raise hell

Shangri-la - Freedom

Basically I can tell you why everything is true.

I do not know a lot about the 4 first maps yet these facts.

Nacht der untoten were 4 american militaries one of them dempsey was a key for the subjects.

Veruckt was the place where dempsey was captured as a spy.

Der riese is where the zombie horde was created and unleashed.

Kino der toten is where the fight against Fluffy begins, fluffy is a part of the story compared with the monkeys.

Five Is not involved but can be considered a side part from ascension.

ascension is where you actually wield fists of iron, some say the easter egg shows that just to show you. But I believe otherwise sinds its actually an hard battle. A place where they have to fight.

Call of the dead. This place is actually where they raised the subjects when their mind was out. It is also the map where in modern time the zombies raise out of ground again.

Shangri-la is a tropical map and thus most already think its enough reason for freedom.

Now that I think about it clearly

Nacht der untoten - Spirit

Verruckt - Earth(its a basic element of the world, you can call it dempsey)

Shi no numa - Fire

Der riese - Ether

Kino der toten - Water

Five

Ascension- Air

Call of the dead - Intellegence (Golden rod)

Shangri-la - Ego

Perhaps just a bit more that boosts your mind, Hope it works out for you. This can be true if vorkuta would indeed be this much involved to the story. And it might mean they are trying to make their own symbol out of it.

I know what you mean, but treyarch has always been trying to milk out as long as they can. it simply makes it more mysterious.

To be honest there are clues that it would be the last zombies map... But I do wish it really is not.

I will explain the matter atm.

On every map there seems to be a vorkuta sentence. 8 sentences, weird coincidence with the 8 spirits lol. And they are able to link every sentence with a map actually basically going from the first map to the last. This is why most people think that vorkuta sentences are involved with easter eggs and that all easter eggs might have 8 steps to it.

This would mean that Ascenion easter egg was never finished, Although I know most did not pass the deathmachine step.

And that this map is called Freedom.

Nacht der untoten - Secure the keys

Veruckt - Ascend from darkness

Shi no numo - Rain of fire

Der riese - Unleash the horde

Kino der toten - Skewer the winged beast

Five - Noted not involved yet it does show the american site of the story.

Ascension - Wield a fist of iron

Call of the dead - Raise hell

Shangri-la - Freedom

Basically I can tell you why everything is true.

I do not know a lot about the 4 first maps yet these facts.

Nacht der untoten were 4 american militaries one of them dempsey was a key for the subjects.

Veruckt was the place where dempsey was captured as a spy.

Der riese is where the zombie horde was created and unleashed.

Kino der toten is where the fight against Fluffy begins, fluffy is a part of the story compared with the monkeys.

Five Is not involved but can be considered a side part from ascension.

ascension is where you actually wield fists of iron, some say the easter egg shows that just to show you. But I believe otherwise sinds its actually an hard battle. A place where they have to fight.

Call of the dead. This place is actually where they raised the subjects when their mind was out. It is also the map where in modern time the zombies raise out of ground again.

Shangri-la is a tropical map and thus most already think its enough reason for freedom.

Now that I think about it clearly

Nacht der untoten - Spirit

Verruckt - Earth(its a basic element of the world, you can call it dempsey)

Shi no numa - Fire

Der riese - Ether

Kino der toten - Water

Five

Ascension- Air

Call of the dead - Intellegence (Golden rod)

Shangri-la - Ego

Perhaps just a bit more that boosts your mind, Hope it works out for you. This can be true if vorkuta would indeed be this much involved to the story. And it might mean they are trying to make their own symbol out of it.

Fluffy first appeared in SNN

Boy did you stumble across something big. [brains] for you. Anyone else see the milky way vortex type thing surrounding the sun.

Don't think it's a milky way vortex xP

Basically during a total solar eclipse, the moon completely blocks out all the extremely bright light of the sun itself so you can see it's corona which is not normally visible due to the intense light from the sun itself :3

Astronomy GCSE ftw bro xD

- Waffles :D

Damn u roflwaffles

And also, I love the way you have removed Five from your theory because it breaks it completely. I wish people would get over the whole Vorkuta thing.. :L Had so many threads about it.. Dx

ALSO: "Although I know most did not pass the deathmachine step."

WTF Which planet you on bro? Did ANYONE pass the death machine step? That is the last part of the egg, so no, they didn't..

You need to get your facts straight buddy :3

- Waffles

Zombie planet >.>

First I do not have the classic maps.

Second I believe that five has influence on the story line yet not influence on the main characters which we are folowing. As I said before. It might be that they were attacked or a mistake happenened. In my case I thought Richtofen needs something from Five. Noone can attack it simply.

Third I believe in the vorkuta sentences since there are leads to believe in them. Since when is there a sentence that forbids you to believe? Say I am wrong but if I am right about vorkuta then they are currently trying to get the keys(Richtofen). The focusing stone and the golden rod. For some reason richtofen is leading them around. Hes to smart to go to FACILITIES where he raised zombies or been before. Thats what I think about the vorkuta part.

Fourth, Do you believe that things happen for a reason? Do you believe people are misleading others? In my eyes there are enough reasons to think that the EE on ascension never finished. There is in my clue only one reason why it would be finished.

The reason why it would be finished, which you denied btw. Is the fact ascension is supposed to be linked with the sentence wield a fist of iron. Which it indeed does then.

The reason why not is the following: First most easter eggs seem to have the same ammount of parts. Big easter eggs mostly have 8 and ascension had 6 then?

Second if you would link it with vorkuta sentence it would be that wield a fist of iron is the last sentence atm.

Raise hell could be connected with the fact of the next trailer: shoot everything.

The map is called ascension so in the sky most likely, and the fact that they showed a picture with samantha her face left next to the rocket where the moon is supposed to be. As well as the thing that holds the rocket to its place before launching, the rocket itself, the 5th lander platform all have signs of easter eggs, samantha in that case.

Fourth there is a code: luna, hitsam and hyena.

In my case luna would be the node. then hitsam and hyena are the misleading parts.

Hit samantha, which would be on the moon supposedly.

After this there are rumours the game glitches leaving the players with there first weapon left untill one person is hit to the ground. No second weapon and no grenade.

I never tried it myself but in my eyes there are leads enough even if they are misleading.

Tell me did you ever try it? Let stand did you know actually more about some easter eggs then others?

I just need good people that don't keep dying.

And the fact I do not know what do do after.

Hyena/Freedom who knows. Anyways who cares until its certain that shooting the moon works lol.

Maybe it's just for decoration.

Really? That's your contribution? Damn man, why didn't I think of that? My mind must have not been able to process something so insightful. Do you think they just put random symbols into maps for no reason whatsoever?

If you're not going to post something contributing, then don't post at all.

Now that the new map has come out, it seems like my theories could more than be a possibility. There's Moroccan influences look at this new boss type man....

and then look at this...

Any similarities?

What kind of racist bastard are you!? :shock:

i'm not sure that he is being racist, he is just comparing the zombie attire with that of a traditionnally dressed Moroccan to further proove his theory on a moroccan connection. . . at least i hope so.