Shangri-La timeline

TFG Dubz

I believe Ascension takes place in 1966 as it was after kino, and during the space race going by Gershs radios, the space race ended in 1975 so I dont believe the magazines are dated 80s

However im only judging Ascensions timeline going by the radios, its possible the team didnt get there till much later I suppose

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I believe Ascension takes place in 1966 as it was after kino, and during the space race going by Gershs radios, the space race ended in 1975 so I dont believe the magazines are dated 80s

However im only judging Ascensions timeline going by the radios, its possible the team didnt get there till much later I suppose

Kino takes place in 1968 not 66.

• 1 month later...

how can ascension take place after if cotd is b4 shangri-la, as u all proly kno, and in cotd wen the crew is behind the door dempsey says "Oh come on! This better be more rewarding than last time. Stupid Gersch." (after the fuse is broken) and wut would have happened to the golden rod and focusing stone... forgive me if im completely off topic or just off.

Actually, Shangri-La isn't in the future of CoTD because when you locate them in the Easter Egg, Richtofen days they went too far into the future, it clearly isn't after.

Richtofen was clearly lying to the other group members when he said they went too far into the future. He meant to go there specifically to get the Vril Device. It's all part of his master plan.

I think the Shangri-La may be in the future, because there is a shrine to Richtofen on the map. That makes me think that Richtofen has already been here, did something great, and died. And now he's time traveled in the future to this place some time in the future after his death.