Will there be another Elena Siegman song in this map?

nhcre8tv1

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why cant avenged sevenfold come back there song was awesome.. :(

It was, but I'd rather have Elena and Kevin doing the music, I feel they're the norm for regular maps involving our original crew

yeah I guess but she has been with zombies since verruckt, I dont mind them making another song, as long its not like abracadavra, but after hearing avenged sevenfold's song it make you think "ok time for a change in the line up".

why cant avenged sevenfold come back there song was awesome.. :(

p.s. I love your signature, MASS EFFECT FTW!!! :twisted:

I would love a colab between them all, but it's a far shot. It just seems that A7X fits with zombies so much though, in a future map I wouldn't mind it. Also Not Ready to Die had some story info, so it wouldn't be the worst thing to happen.

So excited for ME3, bro.

I'll take it!

Maybe Elena and A7X could make a collaberation, Y'know. As long as Elena is singing some, if not all of the song.

Eminem's "Won't Back Down" was the best EE song IMO, but he'll be pretty busy making Relapse 2.

Won't back down was the worst.. but I hate rap so...

Well, it was my opinion, seeing that EMINEM is my favourite rapper!

Maybe Elena and A7X could make a collaberation, Y'know. As long as Elena is singing some, if not all of the song.

Eminem's "Won't Back Down" was the best EE song IMO, but he'll be pretty busy making Relapse 2.

There won't be a Relapse 2. Recovery was meant to be called Relapse 2, but Eminem wanted to retitle it.