The Different Zombies Universes (Plus Time and Location of Each Map)

Moon: Presumably present time on the Moon.

PROOF:

How do we know this is the right time? We can't be certain, but based on the things said, it appears to be in modern day.

How do we know it's the right place? The name of the map is Moon.

OTHER:

Nothing at this time.

I believe that Moon is STILL set during the 70's, due to the Military Police uniforms in No Man's Land.

They are WAY outdated.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

I think the crew arrives in SL after CotD, but when you do the easter egg, you travel back to 22 jul 09, when then Brock expedition gets trapped. That was the last total eclipse in North India, Tibet and SE Asia.

Hmm, that is true. It is actually the only eclipse in this century that was over India, from my research.

And the time frame is right for the modern recorders.

On a side note, isn't there a mission in the World at War campaign where you attack a japenese testing base, and it goes nuclear at the end? Couldn't that be the location and time frame for SNN? I could be wrong about the mission, I haven't played WaW in years, but does it ring any bells?

• Administrators

Well the issue for the time frame would be that we can assume it is after October 1, 1945, which none of these campaign missions are. Regardless of that, not entirely sure we can count on campaign date when it is in this situation.

The only maps that are in Japan are:

Semper-Fi in August 1942

Blowtorch & Corkscrew in May 1945

Breaking Point in May 1945

Semper-Fi is the first map in the game and we blow it up, so I'm gonna say no to that one. Blowtorch doesn't really fit the style, since it's on the side of a cliff. Breaking Point is in a bunch of buildings. I honestly can't recallthere being any sort of mission that goes nuclear in World at War.

On a side note, isn't there a mission in the World at War campaign where you attack a japenese testing base, and it goes nuclear at the end? Couldn't that be the location and time frame for SNN? I could be wrong about the mission, I haven't played WaW in years, but does it ring any bells?

Youre talking about Bad Company 2, you breach a japanese facility then it goes nuclear. Also none of those maps are in Japan, Semper Fi is in the Makin Atolls and the other 2 are in Okinowa

• Administrators

Youre talking about Bad Company 2, you breach a japanese facility then it goes nuclear. Also none of those maps are in Japan, Semper Fi is in the Makin Atolls and the other 2 are in Okinowa

Oh yeah that's right, I forgot that the last 2 weren't Japan. I always thought it was and that Okinowa was JAP but I think you're right in saying it's not.

To others, remember that that theory on Shi No Numa is just my own and the map is so secretive that it can be many places, not just where I think.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh yeah that's right, I forgot that the last 2 weren't Japan. I always thought it was and that Okinowa was JAP but I think you're right in saying it's not.

To others, remember that that theory on Shi No Numa is just my own and the map is so secretive that it can be many places, not just where I think.

Actually, the last two maps are in JP, Okinawa is one of the southern islands of JP. o.o

And I am pretty sure it was japanese territory in 1945 as well.

But thanks for the thread, it's really helpful!

• Administrators

Actually, the last two maps are in JP, Okinawa is one of the southern islands of JP. o.o

And I am pretty sure it was japanese territory in 1945 as well.

But thanks for the thread, it's really helpful!

No problem, I'm glad you like it! If you have any questions or comments just ask!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Nuketown has been added

You should add that when rounds switch, the TV in the white-green house starts transmission from Moon. You can hear Richtofen doing the Easter Egg. And at the end of the game there is rocket hitting Nuketown.

I included the rocket in the OP, but I had no idea about the TV, thanks!

It's not the TV. There are two dials on electric boxes outside, one on each house. If you look up (you'd be surprised how many people don't look up nowadays), you'll see they are connected to the telephone wires which go "up and away", so to speak. Not only that, but if you knife these things, you can no longer hear Richtofen. I found that out the hard way. I knifed one and found I couldn't hear him anymore. I then went to the other one, hearing him again, and knifed it. Then I couldn't hear him at all anymore. People say the Zombies' eyes turn blue. I haven't seen that myself.

• Administrators

It's not the TV. There are two dials on electric boxes outside, one on each house. If you look up (you'd be surprised how many people don't look up nowadays), you'll see they are connected to the telephone wires which go "up and away", so to speak. Not only that, but if you knife these things, you can no longer hear Richtofen. I found that out the hard way. I knifed one and found I couldn't hear him anymore. I then went to the other one, hearing him again, and knifed it. Then I couldn't hear him at all anymore. People say the Zombies' eyes turn blue. I haven't seen that myself.

I have updated the OP with a summarized version of this, so thank you very much. I plan on do a major aesthetic overhaul on this thread, looks horrible in my opinion, then to back and evaluate all the information again. Thank you again for posting, I always always always appreciate the help.

• Administrators

You could add the location of NDU?, or do people not believe it is the original NDU on TranZit? (I'm not sure my self as i wont be getting the game for a few days)

I made a note of it, but it seems like it may not be actual location.

You could add the location of NDU?, or do people not believe it is the original NDU on TranZit? (I'm not sure my self as i wont be getting the game for a few days)

I made a note of it, but it seems like it may not be actual location.

damn :( i love when they go back to tie up loose ends, but I hope there is plenty more EE still to find

• 2 weeks later...

hey, I think the location of the green run map is wrong, why? because if you glitch out of the map in theater mode, you can find a container saying a Russian location, i posted a thread here: http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/ ... 03&t=25247

what do you think?

No, Green Run is at Hanford Site, Washington. And nothing will ever change it.

The container might be from that location, not the whole map.