The Different Zombies Universes (Plus Time and Location of Each Map)

• Administrators

Haha that is fine, no worries. I just can't find a better theory to how they got to NDU. It seems to me that they die there, I don't know it's in the middle of nowhere. We know the people in Verruckt die, that is confirmed via CoTD radios, so I am just stumped. I mean if anyone has a better theory, I'd be open to changing mine.

I think it's safe to assume that we can't rule out anything as of yet for these first two maps, so anything goes. We don't know that the marines at NDU die, of course we also don't know if the Verruckt and NDU marines are one and the same. Obviously mine is that they're one in the same, hell I've already made a story for NDU. Not finished, but soon it will be.

I cannot tell for certain which was which. We don't know that the characters are the same, or that the two maps and the plane is even connected. The only thing we can go off of the Treyarch intel about the "2nd outbreak at Nacht der Untoten" and the idea that NDU is first, so they kind of contradict each other.

NDU was first map,it would be silly to time sweap it with Verruckt also PROOF is that they did not know any technoloy, they do not know any strategy as we can see later in Verruckt that they have electric fances on freak bags box start to move power on switch.....what i dont get is whay u want to make Verruckt first map.They would have better defend them selfs at NDU if the would go there after Verruckt.But it is simple i dont have to go to this details because NDU is first map.What about the loading screans whitch are loaded on the beginig of the game?The maps are there in order for certain reason.

Unless this flight chart is just more recycled assets, I'm think it's safe to say that FIVE takes place some time between 10/16/63 and 11/19/63

* UPDATE - It is a recycled asset from the game. Still not ruling out Five happening within this time frame though

I dont believe that is a recycled asset

If you check into that board and the squadran no on the NML groom lake banner you will find the links to the recon planes and projects like corona and sign and links to mj12 this then leads back to cambridge five spy ring and cypher (also computer code)

Jesus and trinity college have many links to the project including grain boundrys

The cambridge five show the leak of info

The dragonlady has an interesting date for the u2 as the camara was pointing up not down

The type of camara is also interesting in the oxcart project

In the U2/oxcart research you will come across the missions to recon the soviet launch sites in 1957 and that is where the image mixmaster had (flown out from W germany i believe)

Did anything check out with the TG

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic. ... immermeyer

Perk dead eye sounds like something you would give to pilots

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DIX_%28drug%29

Is dix an evolved project number as roman numerals are impossible to find on the web

Has anyone read nazis on speed?

• Administrators

Personally I am believing that the breakout did not occur right during the Massacre at Der Riese, but I cannot prove that in any fashion. I believe that Verruckt was first. Just let me take you through my thoughts, rip them apart as you wish. In the 4th Call of the Dead radios, they say the following:

They tried to send a rescue team into Verruckt that was (static) the first batch of test subjects.

I believe that the static is taking the place of "killed by," so I believe that they died in Verruckt. We know that Smokey died, that is confirmed in the poems and haiku's. As for John, it is unconfirmed what happened to him or when. Dempsey was captured, that is confirmed. So with that, I believe that Verruckt was the end of that squad. That means that Nacht der Untoten is either before Verruckt and it can be the same squad, or it is after Verruckt and they are definitively different squads.

We have absolutely no idea when or where Nacht der Untoten is, besides Germany. To me, it is unlikely that they would have escaped Nacht der Untoten and made it to Verruckt, but that is just me. So to me, that means two separate squads. Then comes the issue of when. Either the squad was sent in with the first and they just crashed, or they were later on at some point.

In the terminal, they state that 115 has inherent electrical damage, and this is the only instance I can see that applying. I do not believe that they would be going to NDU with 115, so they were leaving somewhere with 115 in my eyes. As we stated, they died in Verruckt presumably, and the only other time near Verruckt when they were in Germany would be Der Riese, so I naturally connected the two.

Rip them apart... that sounds so violent...

The terminal says nothing of 115 and electricity except for the effects of the Wunderwaffe DG-2. So I'm not so sure the plane had 115 on it.

Also John's death is implied. One of his limericks was found in a room with nothing but a Browning and blood.

But I'm still not clear on your order. The only Americans present at Der Riese was AFTER the massacre, at the standoff with the Russians.

I see no reason for why they couldn't have escaped NDU. I mean, they find any truck over there (I think there's 3, 4ish?), head there, have one guy try to start the car (unless the keys are already there), while the rest fend off the zombies. No different from any other zombie strategy, really.

As for the massacre of Der Riese, the zombies would have to have come there at some point, because of the last Der Riese radio. Think about it, if theres still Scientists left, the Russians didn't finish their job. The Americans intervened, somehow caused a zombie to escape, and crap goes down. I don't think they'd have time to haul 115 out.

I was going to prove that they died, because I found 3 Marine helmets on the ground next to blood in Nacht der Untoten, but then I played WaW and saw they were there, too, so that really doesn't help me any. Eh, they were probably German helmets anyway. They look kinda similar.

I don't really see any definate evidence of the initial Marines dying instead of moving to Verruckt, so I'm not sure exactly how to argue. It just really seems to me that they died. Just the feeling, the mood, the tone. The hopelessness of it all. But I suppose it is possible, and unless it is proven one way or the other, I'll keep an open mind.

What? No, here's how it happend:

Group 935 is all happy and sunshine with their Nazi buddies. Bam. Verruckt is wiped off the grid. Perhaps some other places (we'll worry about that later). However, Der Riese continued to operate. In fact, they continued to operate AFTER the end of World War II, perhaps out of denial or hope to win the war still or something else altogether. Eventually, a Zombie outbreak occurs at Der Riese. The Zombie outbreak is deemed a "massacre". We know of two survivors of Der Riese: Pavel Gorki and another man who died shortly after being interrogated by the US (Intel). Sometime later, it is detailed that there was a standoff between American forces and Soviet forces. The exact time is not said, but it could be anywhere between 1946-1948. By this time, all of the Zombies would have to be gone from Der Riese in order for there to be a standoff. It is not said who won the standoff.

• Administrators

The terminal says the following:

***SERVANT ENTRY A00115***

“Element 115 overview:

“Sources include meteors found in

“Shi No Numa

“Tunguska

“Groom Lake

“Der Riese

“Moon (Confirmed via Astronomical team)

“Applications include:

“Transporter technology

“Power source for DG-2

“General weapon upgrades via CWZIMOJZDUNINXPJZEKWZOLIEXZ

“Side effects include:

“Reanimation of dead cells

“Vin inherent electrical properties.

***END FILE***

The last line says "Vin inherent electrical properties, so I believe that it means that because it has or mimics electrical properties, it caused some problems in the plane.

I agree, I mean to me the atmosphere just seems real gloomy so I believe they died. However, without proof one way or the other, I am going to stay relatively neutral on that one.

From my understanding, the Massacre IS the standoff between the Russians and the Americans. Therefore, I do not believe that saying that the Massacre is the Zombies is a correct statement. Also, I believe that the intel says that the massacre was for 1 week in the month of October in 1945, but I will check again.

@MurderMachine

.... Okay, that's not what I got out of the campaign intel. I just got that there was a standoff between Russian and American forces, and the Russians participated in the massacre. None of that other stuff is even mentioned. Hell, where'd you even get the survivors from?

and @Tac, good point with the electrical properties.

I guess the gloomy feeling is kind of there, but hey it could go either way. Ima stick with mine, because if I didn't my zombie story would already be irrelevant

I think I may have found the time of Five, on the one wall clock in the spawn for Moscow says sometimes around 1 AM, and then the wall clock without a country, just for the building says 10:05

Could this be accurate?

And also, leading me to believe it is in 1962, is because those pictures with the golden plaques on the top floor, 1962 is the latest date on any of them.

The only date after 1962 is on the Blackbird flight data, but that's a campaign copy & paste so who knows.

And also, one of the pictures says Operation Sunrise, which happened between 1962 March 22 and April 30.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sunrise_(Vietnam_War)

So it has to be some time after that and the Cuban Missile Crisis, and before JFK's assassination on November 22, 1963

• Administrators

The survivors are actually mentioned, Gorki was the head of Gorki-Korolev Medical (GKM) Company. As MixMasterNut said:

GKM is a company stationed in Prague. It's a company registered under PAVEL GORKI. He was involved in the Massacre at Der Riese between US and Russian forces. His cousin is Lev Kravchenko. Kravchenko works for Gorki.

That is all in the intel.

@ BBD

I am making a thread about it now actually, I think I found the real times that support other things :D

The survivors are actually mentioned, Gorki was the head of Gorki-Korolev Medical (GKM) Company. As MixMasterNut said:

GKM is a company stationed in Prague. It's a company registered under PAVEL GORKI. He was involved in the Massacre at Der Riese between US and Russian forces. His cousin is Lev Kravchenko. Kravchenko works for Gorki.

Wait wait wait, wouldn't that put him on the Russian side? I thought you meant Survivors of the outbreak aspect.

6. (LOW PRIORITY) Analysis of the rumored Die Glocke device (heretofore known as "The Bell") purported to be anything from an anti-gravity propulsion system to a time machine. Nothing as yet can be confirmed; however a statement from Agency case officer Chase Rettland details his interrogation of a low-level research assistant who claims he saw a "mirrored device that allowed the viewing of images from the past." The subject of interrogation died of unknown causes shortly after providing his statement.

Analysis of the operational intelligence has shown that the Gorki-Korolev Medical (GKM) Company based in Prague is being used to funnel the Soviet chemical weapon NOVA 6 into North Vietnam and Laos using commercial cargo planes. We believe GKM to be the front company that supplied the NOVA 6 to suspected agents within U.S. borders.

GKM is registered to one PAVEL GORKI, a cousin of Colonel Lev Kravchenko. The team is constructing a profile on Gorki, but we have confirmed that, following the end of WW2, he was involved in the massacre at Der Riese and the resulting standoff with American forces.

The terminal says the following:

***SERVANT ENTRY A00115***

“Element 115 overview:

“Sources include meteors found in

“Shi No Numa

“Tunguska

“Groom Lake

“Der Riese

“Moon (Confirmed via Astronomical team)

“Applications include:

“Transporter technology

“Power source for DG-2

“General weapon upgrades via CWZIMOJZDUNINXPJZEKWZOLIEXZ

“Side effects include:

“Reanimation of dead cells

“Vin inherent electrical properties.

***END FILE***

The last line says "Vin inherent electrical properties, so I believe that it means that because it has or mimics electrical properties, it caused some problems in the plane.

I agree, I mean to me the atmosphere just seems real gloomy so I believe they died. However, without proof one way or the other, I am going to stay relatively neutral on that one.

From my understanding, the Massacre IS the standoff between the Russians and the Americans. Therefore, I do not believe that saying that the Massacre is the Zombies is a correct statement. Also, I believe that the intel says that the massacre was for 1 week in the month of October in 1945, but I will check again.

I sincerely apologize. I did not see that. So I could see that that it is possible. But couldn't they just have crashed? I don't see why either reason is unbelievable.

In the WMD quote above, it states that there was a massacre after World War II. This is the same time when the there was a Zombie outbreak. They are one in the same. The standoff occurs afterwards. And there is no timeline on it that specific.

@MurderMachine

.... Okay, that's not what I got out of the campaign intel. I just got that there was a standoff between Russian and American forces, and the Russians participated in the massacre. None of that other stuff is even mentioned. Hell, where'd you even get the survivors from?

I guess the gloomy feeling is kind of there, but hey it could go either way. Ima stick with mine, because if I didn't my zombie story would already be irrelevant

It says nothing about armies participating in a massacre. All it says is that there was a standoff between Russians and Americans AFTER the massacre.

Although I don't think it is exactly wise to not change a theory simply because it is inconvenient in spite of its likelihood. I'm not saying anything additional to what I've stated except that I think your reason that it'd make your story irrelevant is, well, a poor reason.

I think I may have found the time of Five, on the one wall clock in the spawn for Moscow says sometimes around 1 AM, and then the wall clock without a country, just for the building says 10:05

Could this be accurate?

And also, leading me to believe it is in 1962, is because those pictures with the golden plaques on the top floor, 1962 is the latest date on any of them.

The only date after 1962 is on the Blackbird flight data, but that's a campaign copy & paste so who knows.

And also, one of the pictures says Operation Sunrise, which happened between 1962 March 22 and April 30.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sunrise_(Vietnam_War)

So it has to be some time after that and the Cuban Missile Crisis, and before JFK's assassination on November 22, 1963

Good points, but I don't think there's anything I can say about them that hasn't already been said.

Wait wait wait, wouldn't that put him on the Russian side? I thought you meant Survivors of the outbreak aspect.

If I am correct in linking the outbreak and massacre together, then that means that Pavel Gorki was once a member of 935. So there were two survivors of the outbreak: low-level assistants. One went to the USA. One went to the USSR. Both told of the strange German projects. So the USA and the USSR sent their armies into Der Riese following the massacre, and there was a standoff between them. Who would get the technology?

EDIT: By the way, Tactical, when I was trying to see where Kino der Toten was, I got a really specific location that you might be interested in.

Kino der Toten is located 2-3 kilometers northwest of the Fernsehturm in Berlin, Germany.

This is map of inner Berlin. It is a modern map with a Cold War overlay. The red dot is the Fernsehturm. The black line is the approximately 2-3 kilometer distance. The blue dot is the area where the black line crosses the Berlin Wall. That is where Kino der Toten must be.

I can upon the number of 2-3 kilometers by using Google Maps.

The Fernsehturm is that far away. I compared it to several images and determined the approximate distance away the Fernsehturm is from the vantage point. 2-3 kilometers.

Here's an image that did NOT fit the bill. It was on another part of near-ish Berlin Wall:

As you can see, this is much too far away. So it can only be in the northeast section of the circle.

@MurderMachine

It says nothing about armies participating in a massacre. All it says is that there was a standoff between Russians and Americans AFTER the massacre.

Although I don't think it is exactly wise to not change a theory simply because it is inconvenient in spite of its likelihood. I'm not saying anything additional to what I've stated except that I think your reason that it'd make your story irrelevant is, well, a poor reason.

:facepalm: Okay, that is NOT the reason I'm backing my theory, it's more of why I'd be pissed that my theory was wrong. I'm backing my theory because I believe in it, because it makes sense to me.

I just want to add this, maybe we should get the exact intel, because if we have that we can better debate.