Exact Fern and Temple Positioning on the Map Jungle

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Ascension was in the top left

Then the "advertisement" of CotD

Then the next map

And I want to go to a SNN in ruins but One can only dream.

Imagine its just like we are in a swamp nearby and then you open a door and its just like there. I would be like :o

Dude, Shi no numa was already in ruins when we played it. Still, we can hope for another japanes zombie or vietnamese zombie map.

No, it wouldn't be that exciting to go back to Shi No Numa, but Richtofen did say he must have gone too far into the future. So by saying that maybe he was only meant to go to like the 70's or 80's or something like that instead of ending up in like 2011 or something.

Maybe we will revisit SNN, maybe we won't only time will tell :geek:

After rereading all the Terminal code, they mention that Shi No Numa has not be located yet...

"terminal_resources/terminal_files/3d670519 ***TOP SECRET***

***LEVEL 1 CLEARANCE EYES ONLY***

***SHI NO NUMA RECORDING #1***

SUMMARY:

The following is a transcript of a recordings that originated from the Group 935 outpost dubbed "The Swamp." The voice heard in this recording belongs to the handler of the operative "CWZGUTCT" who went missing at an unknown time prior to the sending of this message. The operative is presumed dead and the location of Shi No Numa has yet to be resolved."

So with the Japanese nuked I doubt they had time to move the 115 meteorite from Shi No Numa.

Richtofen & the team were the last known people at that location & they didn't take it with them.

I guessing that the Chinese may have gotten wind of this location & moved it to the Chinese Area 51.

The Russians didn't have a stake in that area at the time I believe, they may have had Agents, but not enough to move the SNN Meteorite.

I don't think the Germans managed to steal more than the few fragments found in Kino.

Who knows maybe Japan did recover the 115, this would explain why even after being nuked, they are one of the most advance peoples on the planet today.

Just thinking ot loud here.

Regards Alpha.

• Administrators

What doesn't make sense to me about Shi No Numa "not being located" is that we have been there, Group 935 and Richtofen especially has been there. I believe Richtofen was there to write his books in the Doctor's Quarters and he hung Peter there. So it is baffling to me that they can't locate even with know it's the Rising Sun facility.

• Administrators

Chinese Area 51 :?

If they didn't know where SNN was how did they send "Peter" there?

Unless he was sent in covert, they took him there and found out he was a spy, cut off his arm and left him for dead/hung him.

Some quick things:

They didn't send Peter in, he was lured there by Richtofen.

He lost his arm in Verruckt not Shi No Numa

Richtofen hung him.

• Administrators

I think Richtofen knows where it is, but he's keeping it to himself.

Remember he is the one who worked there, I believe Peter was transfered from Verruckt but didn't know where he was going.

Regards Alpha.

I like that a lot, and how do we know he was working there, due to the Doctor's Quarters, does it say it somewhere? I think your dead on with the Peter transferring thing.

Did someone say Downed Nova 6 carrier?

I can only dream of a Jungle on Fire with Zombies everywhere and Nova-Infected animals running Rampant, while a crew of four fights with various mind and body affecting "perks" and "Wunder" Weapons to survive the coming hordes. Why it might seem like..... paradise.

After rereading all the Terminal code, they mention that Shi No Numa has not be located yet...

"terminal_resources/terminal_files/3d670519 ***TOP SECRET***

***LEVEL 1 CLEARANCE EYES ONLY***

***SHI NO NUMA RECORDING #1***

SUMMARY:

The following is a transcript of a recordings that originated from the Group 935 outpost dubbed "The Swamp." The voice heard in this recording belongs to the handler of the operative "CWZGUTCT" who went missing at an unknown time prior to the sending of this message. The operative is presumed dead and the location of Shi No Numa has yet to be resolved."

So with the Japanese nuked I doubt they had time to move the 115 meteorite from Shi No Numa.

Richtofen & the team were the last known people at that location & they didn't take it with them.

I guessing that the Chinese may have gotten wind of this location & moved it to the Chinese Area 51.

The Russians didn't have a stake in that area at the time I believe, they may have had Agents, but not enough to move the SNN Meteorite.

I don't think the Germans managed to steal more than the few fragments found in Kino.

Who knows maybe Japan did recover the 115, this would explain why even after being nuked, they are one of the most advance peoples on the planet today.

Just thinking ot loud here.

Regards Alpha.

On the 115 song rocks on Kino they mention they stole it from Japan. Someone possibly brought fragments back to the Berlin test facility after it was Nuked? I don't think it's possible, how would they transport them when Berlin is 5000 miles away from Japan? Possibly more evidence to a secret Shi No teleporter?

• Administrators

Well they would have used the secret teleporter Richtofen built while stationed in SNN. I figure he worked in the Doctors Quarters abs wrote his book there since there is paper everywhere.

Well they would have used the secret teleporter Richtofen built while stationed in SNN. I figure he worked in the Doctors Quarters abs wrote his book there since there is paper everywhere.

Unless, hear me out here, well the teleporters use liquidised Element 115 so what happened is that maybe just as the WunderWaffe overloaded the teleporter to get the 4 to Kino maybe they used the WunderWaffe on the giant chunk of 115 in SNN and teleported away?

We won't revisit SNN. No matter what condition, I can't imagine they would take us to a place we have been to.

Exactly right. They can put us on a map and have pictures of other maps everywhere we look if thats what they want to do, but they will never bring us back to a map we have already visited.

Remember, zombies is also about the MASSIVE amounts of money that they will be making from it all - if they were to remake SNN, none of the casual gamers would buy the map pack :L

EDIT: "What doesn't make sense to me about Shi No Numa "not being located" is that we have been there, Group 935 and Richtofen especially has been there."

Time travel? Or would that not make sense date wise, terminal vs SNN play date?

Aaand, finally, Liquid 115? This is new to me o.O Have I missed something? Remember, everything on this wonderful site is wholly made up of facts, theories, and opinions. Now, seeing as most of the threads are based on peoples ideas, it tends to come under the theories and opinions side of things, and you have to be able to evidence your opinion for others to truly understand what you are on about and see it as credible info :D So, as I was saying. Liquid 115? :D

- Waffles

Sorry, I meant to say like the teleporter got overloaded by the Waffe so what happened is that they could have used the Waffe on the giant chunk of 115 in SNN. This is my theory