Exact Fern and Temple Positioning on the Map Jungle

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

You've definitly found it. [brains] to you, it can only be this.

Have you not seen the other posts about how they say welcome to paradise, have the same ferns, and the same temples in the campaign mission Crash Site? I do agree that this is a very awesome find, but I think that more evidence lies elsewhere.

Have you not seen the other posts about how they say welcome to paradise, have the same ferns, and the same temples in the campaign mission Crash Site? I do agree that this is a very awesome find, but I think that more evidence lies elsewhere.

Of course I saw the other posts, but what I meant is that this pics is undeniably the best proof for the localisation of the map.

• Administrators

Of course I saw the other posts, but what I meant is that this pics is undeniably the best proof for the localisation of the map.

Oh, gotcha. This is basically the only picture of a fern and a temple together that we have. So not a bad find at all.

• Administrators

Whooo! So I got a good find then? ;)

Lol, I'd say so. Not to mention I heard there were teddy bears on top of boxes and other stuff representing zombies, so maybe were all being fooled and this is the next map.

WINNING! So am I like the only one who has good looking proof then?

If I'm wrong say so I haven't been browsing the forums recently

If it is also helpful I found lots of mystery boxes and houses on fire and a crashed plane.

I was actually private matching with one of my mates and I told him it looked like the CotD loading screen corner, but he got lost in spectator mode :lol:

• Administrators

WINNING! So am I like the only one who has good looking proof then?

If I'm wrong say so I haven't been browsing the forums recently

If it is also helpful I found lots of mystery boxes and houses on fire and a crashed plane.

I was actually private matching with one of my mates and I told him it looked like the CotD loading screen corner, but he got lost in spectator mode :lol:

Other evidence is basically that on the campaign mission Crash Site, they say "welcome to paradise" and there are similar ferns and temples on the map.

• Administrators

I totally agree with you there, but, the picture I took just looks like a realisation of that cartoon picture which looks very similar.

If I were you, I'd change the title of your post to something more capturing. When people see Jungle Ferns, they don't think of ferns on the map jungle, they think of ferns in the jungle, so something like "Exact Fern and Temple Positioning on Jungle" or something like that. Just a tip.

Maybe Castro's compound could be "paradise". If you look where the Quick revive is in KDT, you can see a bottle on the counter or floor with a "L" or italic "V". I remember that another user posted a picture of it, he thought it might have been another perk hint. Anyways, in Op 40, in the bar area before you enter the courtyard. On a counter, you can see the exact same bottle. This is just my thoughts, but maybe the big 4 were taken to a zombiefied version of castro's compund. And that the bottle might have a connection to the maps..........

• Administrators

Maybe Castro's compound could be "paradise". If you look where the Quick revive is in KDT, you can see a bottle on the counter or floor with a "L" or italic "V". I remember that another user posted a picture of it, he thought it might have been another perk hint. Anyways, in Op 40, in the bar area before you enter the courtyard. On a counter, you can see the exact same bottle. This is just my thoughts, but maybe the big 4 were taken to a zombiefied version of castro's compund. And that the bottle might have a connection to the maps..........

That would be super cool, I saw that post and it's an Italic V symbolizing Vodka, which I would assume Castro has a lot of :P

Airplane Crash maybe? Or perhaps people came in and used flamethrowers to rid evidence of zombie outbreak? Maybe that is why basically everything is on fire. Oh and also there is a huge minefield at one side of the map that if someone/something steps into they immediatly explode.

• Administrators

Airplane Crash maybe? Or perhaps people came in and used flamethrowers to rid evidence of zombie outbreak? Maybe that is why basically everything is on fire. Oh and also there is a huge minefield at one side of the map that if someone/something steps into they immediatly explode.

I don't know, I have trouble believing it'll be jungle, I don't know why, I just do.

• Administrators

TacticalInsertion, well maybe, just maybe my picture will convince you otherwise? ;)

Lol, I mean it's a good picture, but that's the only true evidence. I mean, were not even sure the picture in the corner of the Call of the Dead area is supposed to be able to be remade, we just are supposed to know there are ferns and a temple, which would point towards the other guys theory.

Interesting ideas here, I may have to take a closer look at Jungle & Crash site again.

I've had that last image hanging around for a while now. Thought I'd post it here as it seems to be related now.

I guess this puts an end to my El Dorado theory...

However one final clue makes me hang on to the idea that they may use this map as a Cuban location:

Wiki Jungle Trivia Link.

"On top of the ridge, there is a an ammo box followed by a box of Cuban cigarettes"

Regards Alpha.

• Administrators

However one final clue makes me hang on to the idea that they may use this map as a Cuban location:

Wiki Jungle Trivia Link.

"On top of the ridge, there is a an ammo box followed by a box of Cuban cigarettes"

Regards Alpha.

So you think that maybe the ammo box will be a mystery box location?

Interesting ideas here, I may have to take a closer look at Jungle & Crash site again.

I've had that last image hanging around for a while now. Thought I'd post it here as it seems to be related now.

I guess this puts an end to my El Dorado theory...

Wiki Jungle Trivia Link.

Regards Alpha.

Oh yeah, we're going to Cuba or 'Nam. 8-)

Awesome picture though!

Why does everyone assume that the little picture means that it will be the next map? It is just a cut out piece on the loading screen of CotD. What about Shi No Numa's covered pciture? We never got anything from it. And both Shi No Numa and Call of the Dead are on the 2nd map packs.