Create ur own perk

yep i have said this a thousand times PaP A Perk i have had this idea forever and really wish could happen

I just had an Idea. You know how after MW2 there are Pro Version of the Perks. What if there was a way to Pro the Perks for Zombies. Say you Buy the Perk and after you score So or So amount of Kills the Perk become Pro, adding or enhancing the Perks effects. Maybe it doesn't have to be Kills use the effect of the perk a certain amount of time.

Here's what I mean.

You got Reive. Say you Revive a Total of 10 people with this Perk. The Logo changes to a star one and now you can Revive a person Triple the Speed.

Speed Cola - Get maybe 1000 Kills, Now you can ready your weapon faster when getting out of sprinting or switch between weapons.

Stamin-Up Run for a full mile or two, now its unlimited sprint.

Juggernog, reach round 20. Now the Perk lets you take more damage

Anyway, that was my idea.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets make an over the top perk for kicks and giggles eh?

WTF? (Cost:100,000)

Effect: This perk has many random effects that change the game around with a 50/50 chance it will change it for better or for worse in bigger ways than the QED. Will you risk it? Once consumed, the perk will do ONE of the following:

- Swap your points, statistics, perks and weapons with another random player (or randomize your loadout in solo)

- Adds/switches other types of zombies to the default types. (Nazi, Russians, Five, etc.)

- Changes your weapon camo to any selectible camos from MP.

- Activates DOA mode. (birds eye view)

- Play as Samantha's Ghost.

- Resets your points to zero.

- Reload speed increases by 10.

- Super perk mode. (All perk effects double)

- Restarts game.

make this if you can cause i dont know how to :D

Name:Hackers Choice

Effect:It will pause the game as soon as you drink it.Then it will pull up the

hacker menu and you get to pick any hack like droped perks like nuke etc. and then you can pick

guns like the raygun ect. and ufo mode or something and you cant die because you use the god mode.

And you get yourself the best player.

Color:Brown and Blue

Hope you create a pic for it

watdapoop?01

Name: Death by Caffine

Costs:1,000,000

Effect:You have your self in a hard time of a boss. Well when you use this perk it will only take one full clip

depending on what gun you have, takes away the boss away forever exept dogs monkeys and thats it and

if there is no boss in that map it will give you a 5000 point reward in return every time you complete a round.

Color:Brown and Red

Looks: It has a coffey cup on it and on it says SALLY on it and a teddy bear is holding the cup and looks like

its taking a sip of the red drink.

Tastes:Dunkin Dounuts coffy

• 5 months later...

Nikolia: "I'm going to Hell!?.....GREAT! You know how many Pissed off Ex-Wives I have down Their?....Should I Bring Flowers?"

This is so funny. :lol:

Bringing flowers would be a good idea in order to soothe your ex-wives. Therefore I would use flowers voucher codes to get cheap flowers.

Damn, that's a strategic Spambot.

I think there should be a perk....or maybe not so much perk but equipment that lets you get your own little animal companion.

Like a Panda

Perk Name : PandaMuch

Effect: Get a panda pet that attacks whatever zombie you shoot with a bullet...say...shoot a zombie once and it attacks (like dogs in minecraft lulz)

When you down: Lose perk, but panda goes on epic 15 sec rampage with insta-kill

you have to admit it may not be realistic....but hey...it makes since. maybe replace panda with dog

Nikolia: "I'm going to Hell!?.....GREAT! You know how many Pissed off Ex-Wives I have down Their?....Should I Bring Flowers?"

This is so funny. :lol:

Bringing flowers would be a good idea in order to soothe your ex-wives. Therefore I would use flowers voucher codes to get cheap flowers.

Damn, that's a strategic Spambot.

Agreed. Spambot of the century. I can't stop laughing. Oh, robots. :lol::lol: :lol:

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

1. freight train cola. costs 2500. allows buyer's bullets to go through an unlimited amount of zombies. for example 1 shot from a python can go through a whole horde of zombies.

2. pack rat. costs 3000. allows buyer to store up to 2 power ups. for example, u get a max ammo at a time you dont need it, it gets stored to the d-pad!

3. saved your life soda. costs 2000. any time a zombie hits you, it dies.

4. pogo stick. costs 1500. allows buyer to jump twice as high and far as default allows.

5. step up. costs 2000. allows buyers guns to go one level of shooting higher. for example lets say your back on waw and you get the crappy bolt action kar98. this perk would make that gun semi auto. If you had a semi auto gun like the fnfal then it would make that gun full auto. this perk would have no effect on full auto weapons however.

6.self revive. costs 4000. revives downed player and kills all zombies on the map. this would replace quick revives effect on single player, and would make quick revive make the healing time from being hit by a zombie twice as fast.

7. discount drink. costs 10,000. makes everything on the map that costs money half price for the buyer.

8. Omega lock. costs 15,000. saves every perk and weapon you have if you fall down. this is the only perk that disapears.

9. saftey net soda. costs 2500. every bullet that never touched a zombie gets put back into the your ammo reserve. for example, you shoot crazily at a horde with an rpk and miss half the shots. all those bullets you wasted go back into your reserve xD

10. Body Builder Beverage. costs 4000. doubles the amount of ammo in reserve and in the mag.

11. construction cola. costs 1500. allows buyer to not only build barricades two boards at a time, but also twice as fast and twice as many boards on the window. along with this, it makes it so you never run out of points for building up barriers. theres no set limit on how many points you can make, unless of course all the barriers are already built.

• 7 years later...

My perk would be called "Firebomb Berry"

Abilities:

- When reloading, an explosion will occur around the player and if it kills 3 enemies, it will create 3 firebombs that explode on impact and if the firebombs hits, it creates a fire chain effect where a zombie will be set on fire and it touches another zombie, it will spread to them making the chain effect.

- deals increased fire damage to your weapons

- replaces grenades with Molotovs

- resistance to Molotov fire damage

Modifier: 

-When the firebombs impact the ground they will explode making a tar pit that slows down and burns all enemies that walk into it

-immunity to fire damage

-Weapon reload speed increased

• Moderators
10 hours ago, sh1nob1_wan _kanob1 said:

My perk would be called "Firebomb Berry"

Abilities:

- When reloading, an explosion will occur around the player and if it kills 3 enemies, it will create 3 firebombs that explode on impact and if the firebombs hits, it creates a fire chain effect where a zombie will be set on fire and it touches another zombie, it will spread to them making the chain effect.

- deals increased fire damage to your weapons

- replaces grenades with Molotovs

- resistance to Molotov fire damage

Modifier: 

-When the firebombs impact the ground they will explode making a tar pit that slows down and burns all enemies that walk into it

-immunity to fire damage

-Weapon reload speed increased

Nice one!

• Moderators

Outbreak Soda - $4000 - (Scrapped Perk concept from Back in Session, a scrapped map concept of our high school)

The Perk Machine itself was meant to be a Buildable item, using parts and built in the Science classroom hallway.

Upon buying the Perk, the user drops to their knees coughing up blood before blacking out. Moments later they reawaken with a 30-second Zombie Blood active, with no Perks or Weapons aside from 'BRAAAINS...' with a damage modifier to fight back against zombies. The HUD effects of the Zombie Blood remain even after the Power-Up wears off and the Third-Person model of the player is a zombie with glowing white eyes. The player can buy Weapons and Perks once the Power-Up wears off. When the player goes down in this mode, they return to their original human version retaining whatever Perks and Weapons they had before besides Outbreak Soda (Quick Revive bought as a human will not transfer its self-revive to a zombie in Solo, Quick Revive bought as a Zombie counts towards the 3 Quick Revive purchases in Solo, and if Quick Revive is purchased both as a human and zombie in Solo only the zombie's Quick Revive will be consumed when revived). Perk can be used 3 times per player each game (trying to use it after will trigger quotes saying "[the character] might not change back this time"), and the price increases by 2000 for each player for each of their individual purchases (eg. Player 1 buys Outbreak Soda, Player 1's Outbreak Soda will cost 6000 instead of 4000 but Players 2/3/4 will still only cost 4000).

• Moderators

Sneak Peek of the first map of Travelling the New World, the custom perk Misfire Mixture!

Cost: 5000 Points

Effects: Upon killing a zombie, a Weapon Power-Up has a chance of spawning just like a normal Power-Up with a prompt to “Hold (Interact Button) to swap weapon for (Weapon Power-Up)”. The Weapon has a chance of being Pack-a-Punched and has an even greater chance if giving up a Pack-a-Punched Weapon in exchange.

Sidenotes: Special Wonder Weapons will not spawn as Power-Ups if you're currently in possession of one, nor if someone else currently owns a Wonder Weapon only one player can have at a time. (I'm also considering adding "knifing the Power-Up to make it available for all players" due to the convenience of it in the Mystery Box of BO4 but that seems to make it so only one player would need to get the Perk at all, right? Plus these weapons are free as opposed to costing money for the Box hits each time, so I'm on the fence about adding it for now.)