Create ur own perk

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All For One

Cost: 30

You Get every single perk in the game and on this thread and if you get downed you keep them, the bad thing is that when you get downed, you only have 1/100 of the time to get revived, but when you die you lose everything and the points you get are only half of what you usually get

Hold It Forever

Give you the ability to have a perk, weapon, and miscalleanous stuff. If you die you lose this perk but not everything else but you are in danger of losing all your other perks unless you buys this perk. This perks costs 1500.

ULTRA PERK

Cost:10,000

Allows you to have more than 4 perks, three guns, 12 grenades, 6 monkey bombs, and 4 claymores. Makes you run faster and longer, revive teamates in two seconds, boosts your life to 18 hits, allows you to reload in two seconds, and allows you to kill the zombies in one knife. If you go down once you keep everything but if your amount of downs is 2 or higher than you lose everything but the ULTRA PERK will then cost 5,000 only for you. If you have already bought the perk and died twice then you can buy it for 2,500.

ULTRA PERK

Cost:10,000

Allows you to have more than 4 perks, three guns, 12 grenades, 6 monkey bombs, and 4 claymores. Makes you run faster and longer, revive teamates in two seconds, boosts your life to 18 hits, allows you to reload in two seconds, and allows you to kill the zombies in one knife. If you go down once you keep everything but if your amount of downs is 2 or higher than you lose everything but the ULTRA PERK will then cost 5,000 only for you. If you have already bought the perk and died twice then you can buy it for 2,500.

... Or they could give us god mode, infinite ammo, and all weapons. :lol:

• 1 month later...

also the same cost stuff is same effect

Effect: slashes prices on EVERYTHING and you keep it forever as long as you are revived.

Box is 100.

Jug is 1000. Revive is 500 (100 on solo). Speed Cola is 1250.

PhD. Flopper is 750. 3 gun perk (idk the name) is 2500. Double Tap is 750.

Doors: 750 is 250 1250 is 500 1000 is 300.

ETC: Knife is 1000. Claymore/Spikamore is 250.

There could be a perk that lets you get to any of your teammates that are far away or on the other side of the map in an instant? Like teleporting? This perk could have a little device that fits at the bottom button of the D pad, So all you'd have to do is press down on the D pad, select a teammate that you'd like to get to(Maybe they need to be revived?) And then revive them?

I could come with a whole bunch of ideas :D But that one came from the top of my head so no hating ;)

Oh and the perk could be called: "Slip-a-way Samosa"

NDU:13 Solo

Verruckt: 20 something :S

Shi No Numa: 22 Solo

Der Reise: 25 Solo

Kino: 28 with 4 players..

Five: 25 with 4 players..

Dead ops: 15

Ascension: 52 Solo, 32 with 3 players

COTD: 23 with 4 players

Shangri la: 30 with 3 players

Moon: 32 Solo, 24 with 3 players :)))))))))

• 3 weeks later...

Immortal-Shnops (SOLO MODE ONLY)

It replaces the Revive Soda Machine, Cost 10000 Points.

Effect: Makes you Immune to all types of Damage. (GOD Mode)

The Reason I say, SOLO Mode only is because No matter how high of rounds you get in any of the maps, it doesn't count towards the leaderboards. So why the hell should we play fair?

Label: Silhouette of a person with a glowing aura around them. The Liquid is Light Neon Glowing Blue.

Also this makes all the Characters Quotes a harmonic tone, kinda like Samantha's but not as creepy.

Quotes:(You know I do this)

Dempsey: Watch Out Freakbags, I'm Stronger than a TANK!

Richtofen: Oh, Steroids mixed with Element 115...with a hint of Mint.

Takeo: The Honorable have blessed me with their Power.

Nikolai: Hey, Hey. I'm am Stronger than 9th Wife....but not as big....Woof.

I just had an Idea. You know how after MW2 there are Pro Version of the Perks. What if there was a way to Pro the Perks for Zombies. Say you Buy the Perk and after you score So or So amount of Kills the Perk become Pro, adding or enhancing the Perks effects. Maybe it doesn't have to be Kills use the effect of the perk a certain amount of time.

Here's what I mean.

You got Reive. Say you Revive a Total of 10 people with this Perk. The Logo changes to a star one and now you can Revive a person Triple the Speed.

Speed Cola - Get maybe 1000 Kills, Now you can ready your weapon faster when getting out of sprinting or switch between weapons.

Stamin-Up Run for a full mile or two, now its unlimited sprint.

Juggernog, reach round 20. Now the Perk lets you take more damage

Anyway, that was my idea.

I've already posted this in a previous thread, and it's not exactly a perk, but more like a combination of perks that lead to another perk. Like, for instance, you buy double tap and mule kick. Those two perks together lets you switch weapons faster.

Double tap and deadshot let you ADS faster.

Flopper and Stamin Up gives you more resistance to the elements (ie walking faster through water, less time stunned by electricity).

There are tons of possibilities with this, and I don't think it's too incredibly ridiculous to ask for of Treyarch. Stamin Up and Speed Cola already kinda gives you extra sprint (Speed DOES increase your sprint by a second or two) so there are already perks that work together to give you another benefit.

Anyways, what do you guys think? Do you think 3arc could pull this off?

Name:Vodka Deluxe

Cost:2,500 points

Effect:Allows you to throw two grenades at once, The grenades deal extra damage, and when they go off whatever zombies weren't killed in the explosion fall down;as if they had drank too much vodka.)(Zombies get back up after 10-15 seconds, depends if they're crawlers or not) This works with frags or semtex.

Character quotes:Dempsey-Alright zombies it's time to get own-long burp-ed!

Takeo-How does the Russian stand this;This taste has no honor!

Nickolai-VODKA VODKA VODKA VODKA VODKA(orgasm noises)

Richtofen-OOOOO it tickles my spleen!