Effect: Slows Zombies at half of speed. Enables you

To hit them easily. And dodge zombies attacks

Automatically.

Taste: Kiwi juice with whiskey

Mix Max

Price : 2500

Effect: Enables you to mix ammo with any guns expect

Wonder weapons.

Its useful to use extra ammo from the secondary gun.

Taste: Iced Tea

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Intense OJ:

Price:15,000

Increases the Intensity of all perks you currently own:

Jug- takes more hits to get down

Quick Revive: 1.5 times faster revives

Stamin-up:1.5 times longer sprinting and 1.5 times lighter

Speed Cola: 1.5 times faster reload and everything else that it does

PhD Flopper:Stronger Dolphin Dive and increase power of all Explosive weapons by 1.5 times

Double Tap: 1.5 times faster bullet rate and whatever else it does

Deadshot Daquiri: Increased sights on all weapons, maybe red dot, and allows you to move faster when in ADS

Love it, for what it does it has to cost 50,000 at least.

This would be a good perk for those who are stuck with box dispensing dishonour. Getting 1.5X damage (Instead of adding fire rate to double tap) is always good though rather than waiting to get a gun like scavenger from a box or a dumb ash that does not understand my vr11 strategy. Most likely if you are that one man army kind like me.

Really? I thought 15k was high for it. I was gonna originally say 10,000, but then I thought I'd up the price to make it a little more difficult.

Treyarch would never implement such a perk, only way to get this is if it is extremely expensive or almost impossible to get. 50,000 is nothing when you have 200 grand by the end of round 30 and you cannot get a scavenger out of the box after spending 100 grand on it in the middle of round when your teammate goes down in the beginning of the round leaving you to finish entire round.

Really? I thought 15k was high for it. I was gonna originally say 10,000, but then I thought I'd up the price to make it a little more difficult.

Treyarch would never implement such a perk, only way to get this is if it is extremely expensive or almost impossible to get. 50,000 is nothing when you have 200 grand by the end of round 30 and you cannot get a scavenger out of the box after spending 100 grand on it in the middle of round. Is the case with me most of the times.

Well yeah, there's a strong possibility that it will never happen. I don't think it's really that overpowered. 50,000 seems a little steep though, although it would be good incentive to save points. I don't know if I'd spend that much on a perk though unless I had at least 10k over that amount just for safe back-up, and then there's always the risk that your teammates won't revive.

I'll meet you halfway and say 25,000. That seems like a fair amount. Now a second PAP, THAT should be 50,000.

Like I said bro, for what it does it should be at least 50 grand.

Why do you think Treyarch limited us to buying only 4 perks unless you kill a boss or defend all your perks (ascension). They think they are giving players too much power. 4 perks are more than enough.

And if you are a team player..

Quick revive & Stamin up > speed cola & Double tap

I LOVE Mixmax.

Best idea I've ever head

(It would need to be cheap. 1.5K?)

However,

EasyWay makes no sense.

Easy Way perk makes it easier to attack or aim at the zombie and able to dodge quickly from zombies side arm attacks automatically. It looks like in slow motion but youre not moving slow but regular speed. This could have time to do quick scoping at zombies and revive someone.

Treyarch should have this Mix Max perk idea. It can back up your raygun or Mustang & Sally ammo from any secondary guns.

I LOVE Mixmax.

Best idea I've ever head

(It would need to be cheap. 1.5K?)

However,

EasyWay makes no sense.

Easy Way perk makes it easier to attack or aim at the zombie and able to dodge quickly from zombies side arm attacks automatically. It looks like in slow motion but youre not moving slow but regular speed. This could have time to do quick scoping at zombies and revive someone.

Again:

That makes no sense.

Would the zombies be only slow for you?

What would your team mates who don't have the perk, see?

It's impossible for you to see slower but for the others to see regular speed.

That literally requires a physical time warp.

Treyarch would never implement such a perk, only way to get this is if it is extremely expensive or almost impossible to get. 50,000 is nothing when you have 200 grand by the end of round 30 and you cannot get a scavenger out of the box after spending 100 grand on it in the middle of round. Is the case with me most of the times.

Well yeah, there's a strong possibility that it will never happen. I don't think it's really that overpowered. 50,000 seems a little steep though, although it would be good incentive to save points. I don't know if I'd spend that much on a perk though unless I had at least 10k over that amount just for safe back-up, and then there's always the risk that your teammates won't revive.

I'll meet you halfway and say 25,000. That seems like a fair amount. Now a second PAP, THAT should be 50,000.

Did you notice how Treyarch f*cked us with no extra perks in the new map Shangri La.(Ya you have that 1% chance of getting perks through monkeys)

Like I said the 4 perks are more than enough if you have sh*t load of points get em all 4 and again that's a luxury.

Tufbrew or Ripping Run Through

when a lot of zombies are surrounding you you can rip right thru them therefore not dying

And Ammo snatcher

can pick up ammo from each zombie you have killed

explosion typhoon:

increases gun damage and any other damage you can cause to a zombie

Ammo Cider:

increases clip size (more ammo)

gives u space for 2 more nades ( 6 nades)

1 wonder device(example 1 extra gersch)

Price: 2000

now it is ur turn to make some :)

-Ven-

i got one G-wonder cocktail, cost 10000, effects are 10x more points, downside is it cost a lot. picture is a perk bottle with coins spitting out

Grip Grape Gulp

Color - Dark Purple

Effect - No recoil

Cost - 2000

Machine Style -

http://blogs.pitch.com/fatcity/assets_c ... 10x305.jpg

Logo - A gun, with a grap vine hanging off the barrel

Taste - Sweet grape, with a bitter after taste

Quotes-

Richtofen "Oh, jah, this is serh gut... AHHHH, THE SOUR, IT SCHTINGGGSSS!"

Tank "Just like America, so sweet, but it also packs a kick-ass punch!"

Takeo "The sweetness is a dishonor, yet, the sour has much honor."

Nikolia "Sweet, sour, I don't care unless it's vodka!"

Brick Brew

Color - Dark Blue

Effect - Being hit will not stop your sprint, jumping into a group of zombies will knock them down, causing slight damage

Cost - 1500

Machine Style - Tiny mini-fridge on a table, with a blue muscle man statue on top

Logo - A muscular stick figure with beams coming off of him

Taste - Bland, watery beer

Quotes -

Richtofen "Ehhh, I hope that it isn't as bad as the taste."

Tank "Hand's off Brick Boy, the Jugger Girl is all mine!" (Refering to the statue)

Takeo "I will knock them down, along with their honor!"

Nikolia "Hey, it kinda taste like beer!"

Hey can i get some perks done i wanted to make my own but hey i suck at it also these perks are for fun

Name:Tele-Pepsi (Teleporter)

Logo:A Pepsi logo with a wounder waffe with lighting around it

Color:Pepsi color and Wounder waffe just wounder waffe

Effect:Teleports you when pressing down on the D-Pad to mainframe when your cornered and zombies grabing you it takes 2 rounds to recharge 1 when round 20 is hit

Cost:3000

Map:Der Riese

Name:Time Aid

Logo:A Clock with a vortex

Color:Blue and Black

Effect:It will erase your zombie Misstakes say you Go to revive someone and you get down and lose your perks you regret trying well cry no more by pressing down on the D-Pad you will go back in time (A Round) and it will be like you never tried to save him all your perks intact and your guns too this does not affect your teamates only you also say you spent 5000 points to pack a punch a round ago you use this your PaP is gone and your not Refunded you can only use this 15 times any time you want

Cost:5000

Map:Any

Name:Sam Revenge 115 (I REALY WANT A LOGO FOR THIS)

Logo:the Shangri la stone with all 7 perks around it with a Evil Teddy with Sams name sticthed into it red eyes holding the stone with a dark portal to Ather behind it

Color:Blood Red and Black

Effect:All 7 perks are given too you a PaPed WounderWaffe DG-2 Not Bad right seems like Heaven a Zombie fans dream perk it mucth cost thousands of points no its Free but it comes with a Price a Dark One :twisted: ill give you hint: Hey why is Teddy Bear in my invontory hey why is the Sky Red whats that is that a Gersh portal but im playing Kino WTF who are you no no no is the game demented no stay back Sa-And whats that sound its the sound of a emty zombies map wait where did you know who take you

Cost:Free but with a Dark Price oh not going to drink me :evil: remember Curiosity killed the cat (Players) :twisted:

Name:Blade Church Dew (my own custum perk just for fun PLEASE MAKE THIS ONE to)

Logo:A Golden Rod on top A Foucusing Stone on Bottom A Teddy Bear holding a Bowie knife in one hand and a Sicle in the other in the Middle with The numbers 115 in blood red Letters bottom off Bear

Color:Black and Red the colors of Words Blade:Blue Church:torn up and old looking Black

Effect:Can Teleport to any map and have Blade Church Luck

Cost:10000000(Free for Blade Church)

• 2 weeks later...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Dolier Maker

Scavenger & Bandolier mixed

Effect - Gives you x2 ammo capacity, grenades ect... also will allow you to refill ammo from your fallin comrades.

Overtime Wine

Effect - x2 time for power ups, x2 time layin on the ground for revive only works for the person useing the perk not the whole gang.

Brains plz.