Create ur own perk

Bastard's Luck

cost: 2000

increased chance of getting drops, and they won't fade away as fast.

Phantom Orange

cost: 2000

Turn invisible for 45 seconds and zombies can't see you and ignore you. Activated by hitting right ont he d-pad. Can only be bought 3 times, like Quick Revive in Solo.

The Phantom Orange Sounds like a Power-Up then a Perk. A Very Rare Perk like Max-Ammo.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIFLEMAN WATER (a la Vitamin water ;) )

Colour: White/Grey

Logo: AK-47 silhouette over white splash.

Price:2000

Effect: You receive an upgradeable 3rd weapon assault rife, totally random either: m16, m14, commando, AUG, Famas, G11, Galil, or Fal. If you get downed the assualt rifle dissapears even if upgraded.

DREAD BULL (a la Red Bull :) )

Colour:Maroon/Crimson

Logo: Bull silhouette over red with sparks coming from head.

Price:3000

Effect: Same effect as WAW Berserker; When you get a zombie multikill you are invulnerable for 30 seconds and knife is insta kill.

What do you guys think?? Anyone wanna attampt the logos??

RIFLEMAN WATER (a la Vitamin water ;) )

Colour: White/Grey

Logo: AK-47 silhouette over white splash.

Price:2000

Effect: You receive an upgradeable 3rd weapon assault rife, totally random either: m16, m14, commando, AUG, Famas, G11, Galil, or Fal. If you get downed the assualt rifle dissapears even if upgraded.

DREAD BULL (a la Red Bull :) )

Colour:Maroon/Crimson

Logo: Bull silhouette over red with sparks coming from head.

Price:3000

Effect: Same effect as WAW Berserker; When you get a zombie multikill you are invulnerable for 30 seconds and knife is insta kill.

What do you guys think?? Anyone wanna attampt the logos??

I will make them for you, good idea's.

Name: Shredder Squash

Function: Doubles the power of all weapons and grenades. Say a gun takes 6 shots to kill, with Shredder, it takes 3. Knives are insta-kill.

Price:5000

Taste- Orange

Logo: A head with a large part blasted off and flying away. A reddish colour. More blood coloured than Jugg.

Quotes:

Dempsey- " Hmm. Fruity!"

Nikolai- "Reminds me of honeymoon. I went to Spain. I killed my 2nd wife there"

Takeo- "Mmm. A colourful taste, for a deadly power!"

Richtofen- "Come here mein children! Get ready to be disemboweled twice as quick"

Name: Price Crunch Peppermint

Function: Takes a quarter off the price of everything. Fire sale stays at 10 points.

Price: 3000

Taste:Peppermint

Logo: White background, Black Dollar sign in the middle.

Quotes:

Dempsey- " *cough* That burns my mouth!"

Nikolai- "Ahah! Now can buy even MORE Vodka!"

Takeo- "Refreshing"

Richtofen- "Ja, Ja! Bargains GALORE!"

You know those few mention above would be better as Power-Ups really. The one about being similar to Berserker Mode is cool but it would need to be a higher number like 60. But last just alittle longer. Though I would hate to have it wear off and I have a tone load of zombies still on me.

Name Snapple Juice

Effects: Refreshes your thirst so you can kill zombies longer

Downside:If you dont like strawberry your screwed

Cost: 1500 points

The picture is a panda punching a zombie in the face

FTW i need to get me some Snapple Juice and i would be INVINCIBLE lol AND I LIKE STRAWBERRYS!!!!!!!

Name: blood clot juice

Taste: cinnamon flavoured

Symbol: a blood clot

Effect: slowly fills up your screen with red until it gets to the point where you can't see shit. You get a point for a every second that you manage to survive with a blood clot in your brain.

Cost: 267 points

Benefits: you can talk dipshits into buying it and then watch as they slowly go blind.

If you're in the mood for being fucked over, then this will bring it on quicker.

Downsides: it smells bad. That is all.

:lol:

Benefits: you can talk dipshits into buying it and then watch as they slowly go blind.

:lol:

Okay this is hilarious, it would really make sense if it had one good reason to buy it. Something like a mix of Deadshot, meaning every time you ads it aims for the head.

* I am going to add by saying the only way you clear the screen is by flopping.

Even better this should be free and must randomly spawn the map every time there is a fire-sale. Which means who ever uses the box randomly gets this perk(more like a curse for using the box). lol...

I am going to rename this to "Bloodshot Daiquiri" -

What do you guys think?

AntiFreeze:

Colors: White, Gray, and Blue

Logo: A Snowflake with water dripping off of it

Cost: 1500

Effect: Your mobility is uneffected by water, and you screen does not freeze

Taste: Liquid Anti-Freeze

Second Shot:

Colors: Brown and Yellow

Logo: Two glasses of Vodka

Cost: 2500

Effect: When you should die, instead of dieing, you stay up, but lose all you perks, and they zombies will not attack you until you attack them

Taste: A shot of Vodka

Accuracy Apple:

Colors: Pink, Red, and Green

Logo: An apple with an eye inside of it

Cost: 2000

Effect: No recoil, faster ADS, and shoot while running

Taste: Preschooler apple juice

Heres a quick effort from me, I had trouble warping the text, ended up using warp mesh.

Anyway, meet Akim-Bones Soda.

Cost: 5000,

Effect: Gives you Akimbo weapons of ANY gun including wonder weapons, If you run out of ammo you lose the perk & the Akimbos, however if you get a max ammo your weapons will be refilled & remain, this also works with a pap'd gun. If you already have a dual weapon your ammo for that weapon will be doubled.

Negative effect: You can not switch to a secondary while holding two guns.

Hope you all like it.

Regards Alpha.

How about Insight-Up.

Color, lighter green.

image, psychic eye.

Effect: Shows a light blue glow around Zombies that will Drop a Random Power-Up when Killed.

2nd Effect: Screen Effects like Being Electrocuted and what not are disabled. Except for Damage or Near Death effects.

Cost:1000

Name Snapple Juice

Effects: Refreshes your thirst so you can kill zombies longer

Downside:If you dont like strawberry your screwed

Cost: 1500 points

The picture is a panda punching a zombie in the face

I can imagine Nikolai saying something like.

*Stumach Noises* "Ohhh, Guys don't drink this. It feels like my insides are about to explode out the back of my pants....I need bathroom quick!"

Un-Holy Water

Black and Red with a Bottle with a Teddy Bear head with X for eyes.

Its a Free Perk but can only be found in the Multplayer Version of the Map.

Once you Drink it, you have near invincibility, and Insta-Melee Kill. You can also use your weapons plus you get Quadrupole Points. 4X Points. However, no matter what round your on, once the round is up, you DIE, you completely pass Last Stand, you go Strait to Dead. You don't come back until the other players get past two more rounds. So say, you die on 10, you come back at 13.

The reason for this perk is to gain tons of points but you sacrifice your self. You won't be able to use the points until you get back. Also this could effect the other players chance to survival. So it would be stupid for two people to use it at once.

Everytime you get it, you hear a very dark laugh by Samantha. The Machine looks like a Rusty Metal teddy bear with a sign in the hands that say. "See you Soon"

Quotes:

Tank: "You little Brat! When I get there, I'm putting you in a TIME OUT!"

Richtofen: *Serious Tone* "You know? I will probably die in a very slow painfull death...."*HIS Erotic Slow Sensual Tone*..."Ohhh, but it will fill so Wonderba."

Takeo: "Finally, I will be Honorable.....But....It will really hurt."

Nikolia: "I'm going to Hell!?.....GREAT! You know how many Pissed off Ex-Wives I have down Their?....Should I Bring Flowers?"

Camealleon Cappucino-Makes you look like anything you're near, and if you're near a zombie, you look like one! What if you were near a brick wall!!!! "I am the Brick that Shoots Freakbags!!!!"-Potential Dempsey Quote

Downside, if you ae a zombie and your friends are dumb enough they might shoot you.....