Interactive CoDz Story

Guest xeinpo

Guest xeinpo

This is some Interactive story idea i had for CoDz. I will provide roughly a paragraph of writing and followed by a "amazing" paint picture from me to suit the mood. The writing will probably be really cheesy but might as well give it a go. Usually things like this on forums work out. And if this needs to be moved to the Games section or what not (I am not sure) then please move it :3.

1. The Field - 2011 26th May

Awake. Another Strange Dream. Lab equipment and Thoughts again. As you predicted there is another Stuffed Bear on the desk staring at you. There is something in that Bears eyes which seems to catch your attention but you just cant put your finger on it. No one home. Nothing to eat. You have been here about a month now. You live in England. You recently moved from London over to the Countryside. You are a Seventeen year old Male. You Decide to stroll to the shops and get something to eat. Nothing better to do at the moment. It is drizzling outside. Grey clouds above threaten to downpour any second. You better be fast. It had be raining all night and there is no surprise when you advance up the road and find a Puddle the size of a small lake. Your solution? Crawl into the nearby field and bypass the blockage. You duck under the Fence of the field. It has started Pouring now and low sounds of Thunder advance. You break into a Jog as you climb the hill in the field. Rain still getting Heavier and Sounds of Lightning getting closer. As you climb you see a Worn down house up the hill. Graffiti surrounds the walls and a Purple fog like substance is coming from the top. Do you...

1. Enter the house

2. Ignore it

First person to leave there choice below gets to pick :)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/685/1field.png/

EDIT: Urgh i have to wait for a mod to accept the post every time. This is going to take forever. Sorry

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xeinpo

2. The House - 2011 16th of May

You walk up to the door of the house. There is a Lock on the door but it is able to open from this side. As you open the Door you hear movement from inside. The door slides inwards. Two faces await. "Who are you?" One of them has blackish hair and a sturdy body. The other looks like from another Dimension and constantly nervous. Both around your age group. "I.I'm David. David Hancer." "Frank Black" said the black haired man. The other hesitated a moment then said "Ivan". "We woke up here and the door would not open. We have been stuck here for ages. There is someone else further inside the building. There is no point leaving the building now with the Storm". You advance further into the building. Another Man around there age group is there. Mark. He say's his name is Mark. He is attempting to smash open a door lock and has just succeeded. The group steps inside the room. Glasses and tubes surround. In the middle of the room stands what seems like a huge pod. Ivan turns to leave but it seems a airlock type door has fallen over the doorway leading to the house. At one corner of the room there is a soil Patch and there is movement coming from it. What seems like a undead man comes crawling out and stares at Ivan. He then runs towards the group. Tom urges to run to the pod and he will activate something which will help them escape.

Do you...

1. Run to the pod

2. Refuse

Guest xeinpo

Sorry that the story has been so linear. Trust me it will get better but its the start. For now the options will have to stay stupid like "1.KILL ZOMBIE 2.DO NOT KILL ZOMBIE"

3. The Swamp - 1974 14th July

Darkness. You can feel your face on cold metal. You have no idea what just happened. You look around.

You're feet are dangling in water, your body is smothered against mud and you're head is resting on something

resembling the pod that was used to get here. You stumble to your feet. Thinking more to the pod you notice more things.

There was a huge golden rod at the top. Further up it split into three stand outs. At the bottom of the pod there was

a circle with spinning colours. The colours were dull and depressing. Dark shades of purple and yellow turn beneath.

Thinking back to the pod you remember more. You remember what happened before you entered it. About David and Ivan and Mark.

Further up you see a huge hut and decide to start walking towards it. You climb over a fence and stand in front of the hunt. Fire has burned down most of it.

Blood and gunshots everywhere. There is a Swastika randomly thrown over the top of the hut. You look around. This defiantly is not Germany.

While looking around you spy a smaller hut across some of the water. It feels safer than this hut. There is a sign on it called Docters quarters.

Do you...

1. Enter the Main hut

2. Go to the Smaller hut.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/24/3swamp.png/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I say little hut! There might be a weapon of some sort there.

In the main hut there might be zombies attacking humans. Or it may be empty and I may be completely wrong. But really, the small hut might be a storage hut for guns. Maybe perks?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...