sigh, do you think..

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats seeming more like Ascension? The Easter Egg? Haven't we already solved it to its fullest and gotten to the point where it's the final result? I thought Tank even comments on how it wasn't going to end up like how it did on Ascension, thanks to Gershe. Question mark.

I thought Tank even comments on how it wasn't going to end up like how it did on Ascension, thanks to Gershe. Question mark.

Haha, does he really? If so I guess thumbs up to Treyarch for knowing that really let that one slip through their fingers. But that should also be a clue that they should actually add more or finish it. :P

Exactly, but they probably know a lot of people wanted the wonderwaffe and so p'raps think that is a sufficient award..

I still think there's more but as the days go by it's getting more and more likely it won't be.

Just want to work out the 'shoot everything'..

Aye, as I'm sure everyone has got the "shoot everything" hint in the back of their minds.

The easter egg was definitely more rewarding in this map, but I still get the vibe we're missing key things yet to be discovered still.

Okay, Fill me in on the whole "Shoot Everything" I have no clue what thats about.

On the trailer the dev says something along the lines of, 'a hint for you guys, shoot everything, and you may find something special'... (something like that anywayssss)

Which is the one thing making me think there is more.. I mean, what could it be that's been found already? Nothing really fits properly. Especially with how the dev delivered the sentence....

Wow, thats a heck of a clue. Shoot Everything. Well maybe its something that is not plain site. Yet can be easily seen from a distance. I have tried shooting the lighthouse but the bullet simply passes through it. Same for the Blinking Green Dot. At that time, I wasn't really thinking about the whole "Shoot Everything" issue.

I wonder. You can see pretty much everything from the top of the lighthouse, in fact, you can see down at the structure where Stamin-Up is. I'm off to bed, but maybe if you got a Sniper Rifle or Scavenger. See if you can see anything out of ordinary over there.

'marvin, what do you make of all this'

'man i don't even have an opinion'

'well you gotta have an opinion. i mean for COTD its better advice than last time with ascension right? like i'm supposed to have any fucking clue that the big secret revolved around playing some fucked up game of corn hole. it was like pelting rusted out washing machines with frizbees that look like diaphragms from a Borg planet Planned Parrent hood..........FUCK'