if there is no secret tunnel...

so, i was wondering, how many people ever realize that just because treyarch has said that there was an underground passage, that it doesnt mean that there is a SECRET about it. there are two obvious underground passages in it that i have seen, not counting the zed tunnels. does anyone know what an underground passage is? its a passage where the ground is above you. one is right next to the begining, after the first boat, and the second would be the ice slide area. i mean, those are two places that are considered passages of a sort and they are both underground. just because someone says something in the game, doesnt mean it has to be hidden or hard to find.

as for the lightening.... has no one ever heard of frankenstein or his monster? When that monster was brought to life Dr. F needed a jolt of lightening to bring the power of life to it. Frankensteins monster was taller than most men as well.

if you watch the cutscene, romero is about normal height to the other chars. but once zombified, hes abnormally big and strong. like the monster of Frankenstein. so my theory, since hes a unique zed, and is big like F's monster, he needs that extra energy boost to reanimate and power the light weapon he uses.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a thought... Did the zombie that carried Romero away seem like he was smarter than your average meat sack?

To me it looked like he was sent to get Romero. By who? I don't know.

Also the zombie was missing his lower jaw bone! Not exactly a bitter then.

Could he be one of the zombies that managed to keep his programming? Check the Kino transmissions.

As Richtofen say's they are in the future, yes? So in this future (The present to us 2011) could the zombie mind control techniques have been perfected? Just like the Pentagon thief...

So, the question now is who sent the zombie to snatch Romero, why not just kill him like everybody else?

More questions, what has Romero let lose in Call of the Dead?

As for the secret tunnel, I think those dials haven't been solved fully yet.

I'm hearing they are linked to the horns found around the level.

I was thinking that maybe the bottom level that is iced over in the lighthouse can some how be melted by using the dials? Or the horns can be used to shatter the ice?

When I first saw it I thought thermostat! Melt the ice... IDK...

Wasn't there a tweet from Treyarch about this "tunnel/passage" or is that just refering to the not really hidden ice slide?

Regards Alpha.

Totally agree with you Alpha, there is something quite different about the zombie that snatched Romero.

The way it moved it seemed much quicker, also dragging someone off is new behaviour.

Another question I would like answering is why take Romero, why not take one of the others? It seems Romero was picked for some reason.

As for the stair case in the lighthouse, I also thought that this would go further down and that there was some way to melt the ice, but I believe someone has no-clipped down there and apparently all there is, is what you can see.

I originally thought there maybe elephants down there in some testing lab or something

Just a thought... Did the zombie that carried Romero away seem like he was smarter than your average meat sack?

To me it looked like he was sent to get Romero. By who? I don't know.

Also the zombie was missing his lower jaw bone! Not exactly a bitter then.

Could he be one of the zombies that managed to keep his programming? Check the Kino transmissions.

As Richtofen say's they are in the future, yes? So in this future (The present to us 2011) could the zombie mind control techniques have been perfected? Just like the Pentagon thief...

So, the question now is who sent the zombie to snatch Romero, why not just kill him like everybody else?

More questions, what has Romero let lose in Call of the Dead?

As for the secret tunnel, I think those dials haven't been solved fully yet.

I'm hearing they are linked to the horns found around the level.

I was thinking that maybe the bottom level that is iced over in the lighthouse can some how be melted by using the dials? Or the horns can be used to shatter the ice?

When I first saw it I thought thermostat! Melt the ice... IDK...

Wasn't there a tweet from Treyarch about this "tunnel/passage" or is that just refering to the not really hidden ice slide?

Regards Alpha.

Thats interesting Alpha. If you've ever seen the movie Return of the Living Dead, theres a scene where a guy explains to a new employee about three canisters in the basement containing the last remaining zombies from Night of the Living Dead. But the story was all messed up.

The story of Return of the Living Dead is based off of Night of the Living Dead. In Return, the zombies come back to life using the chemical agent used to bring the dead back to life in Night OTLD. Trioxin 245 (if I remember correctly.) Now, the story goes like this...

The military developed a chemical to spray on marijuana that evedently brought the dead back to life. A break out occurs and was immediately taken care of by the military. George Romaro hears of the story and make a movie about it called Night of the Living Dead. Though he had to change the facts around a bit or else he'd get sued. So in Return, Night was a true story and Romaro knew the real facts. Perhaps he was looked at as a threat by the military and threatened to make a factual story seem like fiction.

This could have something to do with Call of the Dead. If someone was sent to "take care of" George, it could be because of what he knew.

Also, on a side note...I noticed that Sarah Michelle Gellar's name is SMG (small machine gun) if you take the first letter of each word in her name...lol

Yesterday I spent my whole game shooting everything I could with various guns...no results. I pap'd some guns, used the WonderWaffe, and even used explosives. I can't figure out what "shoot everything with lots of different guns" means. I hope this isn't a false trail.

Thats about ur manatlity. But im gonna be the bigger person and not reply. Sry i dont play with children. But that explains y ur so uneducated in cod zombies. Not to mention a complete grammer nazi. Anywho have a good day

It gets better when you read the full sentence :facepalm:

Thats about ur manatlity.

Swing and a Miss.

I hope you didn't mean "mentality"...

that would be highly ironic

:D

Thats about ur manatlity. But im gonna be the bigger person and not reply. Sry i dont play with children. But that explains y ur so uneducated in cod zombies. Not to mention a complete grammer nazi. Anywho have a good day

It gets better when you read the full sentence :facepalm:

Thank you and thank you.

[brains]

This thread started out ok but now it sucks. It's just a bunch of kids talkin shit to eachother. Why can't you guys find another site to talk shit on? Seriously...I haven't been on this site for too long but I've come to find it to be a respectable site with great ideas and really good threads...but when I see a thread like this it turns me off and it worries me that it's only going to "escalate" into a site for people who just wanna talk shit to eachother. Grow up!