if there is no secret tunnel...

then where exactly is George coming from when you start the level? He's just chillen in the bottom of the lake? Laying there?

If you watch closely.. the water starts to bubble and electrify first.. then as he gets closer it blows up and then he appears walking in to shore. And the water starts bubbling electricity again.

Obviously the water is kinda funky and far fetched because its shallow or waist deep to your character because you can walk around in it.. and the zombies can crawl around in it when the have no legs.

When you get downed you can see under the water to..

Anyhow... George appears walking or rising up from it.. and also walks back into it and descends when you kill him??

Anyhow 3arc likes to have a semi deep storyline.. it just seems kinda jank they would overlook something as simple as "where the hell does george come from in the beginning?"

I think the answer is still yet to be found...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe an idea to find out is to get yourself downed in the water real fast in the beginning of the map, so you can see underwater right before george comes, maybe you'll see what happends? you can down yourself by cooking a grenade for example. i'm sure you're on time then

Maybe an idea to find out is to get yourself downed in the water real fast in the beginning of the map, so you can see underwater right before george comes, maybe you'll see what happends? you can down yourself by cooking a grenade for example. i'm sure you're on time then

I thought exactly the same thing when reading the original post...

I thought exactly the same thing when reading the original post...

ah well, imaginary brains for both of us :D

Maybe you have to get downed in the water and then shot at by zombie vision. or out of the water and then you crawl into it. maybe it even revives you if you get shot by it. Has anyone tried?

I'll try this next time i play with one of my friends...

Good thought Sir.

Oh don't quote me on this but i don't think the V-r11 Revives people it just gives your Teammate 15 seconds to revive Another Player.

That's a minor issue, if you're going to pick the Zombies mode apart there are a lot of other things we could start with.

For example:

Magical boxes that dispense weapons

Random doors costing money in the middle of a shipwreck

Flying stuffed animals

Meteorites that act as MP3 players

Actors wearing little clothing surviving in a blizzard

Etc, etc, etc... We could pick apart all the tiny little things that don't make sense for days on end if we really wanted to.

I'm all for picking apart the plot but that's just a little to anal.

That's a minor issue, if you're going to pick the Zombies mode apart there are a lot of other things we could start with.

For example:

Flying stuffed animals

Etc, etc, etc... We could pick apart all the tiny little things that don't make sense for days on end if we really wanted to.

My Hat off to you sir!

:)

For example:

Flying stuffed animals

This is win

I finally got to play CoTD today... but i didnt get a chance to do any easter egg hunting coz i suck. my highest was round 9

I remember when i was downloading it at 6:00 AM and the highest round was 13 i think.

I said..

'It can't be that hard we can totally beat that!'

We all die at round 4.

:lol:

I finally got to play CoTD today... but i didnt get a chance to do any easter egg hunting coz i suck. my highest was round 9

I remember when i was downloading it at 6:00 AM and the highest round was 13 i think.

I said..

'It can't be that hard we can totally beat that!'

We all die at round 4.

:lol:

It got it at 5 and tried it on solo. I left after George popped out of the water and I couldn't run because a zombie had come out of the ground in front of me. But the second time I played I had a full team and we made it to round 7, so I couldn't complain

• 3 weeks later...

Easy to solve as to how he raises from the water. After all, other Zed raise in various ways from the ground, so why cant george raise from the ground in a special way since hes new?

Do u ppl not listen? Trearch already said he comes from the bolt of lightening! Like hes from the aether realm.

Do u ppl not listen? Trearch already said he comes from the bolt of lightening! Like hes from the aether realm.

Can you not type like a 11 year old girl ???

I thought he got dragged over the railings at the base of the lighthouse into the water by a Zombie (in the cut scene), then as you say, get's raised up from the depths of the pond by the lightening.

Can you not type like a 11 year old girl ???

I thought he got dragged over the railings at the base of the lighthouse into the water by a Zombie (in the cut scene), then as you say, get's raised up from the depths of the pond by the lightening.

Can u act more mature then a 11 year old girl? Try reading. The bolt of lightening brings romero to the scene. Any hardcore cod zombie fan can tell you that since we have already read almost everything on this zombie map. Next time u try posting something, get ur facts stright so you dknt look like one of those little 9 year olds that everyone hates to play with

Can u act more mature then a 11 year old girl? Try reading. The bolt of lightening brings romero to the scene. Any hardcore cod zombie fan can tell you that since we have already read almost everything on this zombie map. Next time u try posting something, get ur facts stright so you dknt look like one of those little 9 year olds that everyone hates to play with

Yes.

I am 9, you are 11, so maybe we can play together ??

Oh, hang on, I'll type that again for you...

1 am9, u r 11, maybe so play 2gthr ?!!1

Yes.

I am 9, you are 11, so maybe we can play together ??

Oh, hang on, I'll type that again for you...

1 am9, u r 11, maybe so play 2gthr ?!!1

Thats about ur manatlity. But im gonna be the bigger person and not reply. Sry i dont play with children. But that explains y ur so uneducated in cod zombies. Not to mention a complete grammer nazi. Anywho have a good day

I know the lightening strike starts the round/map and wakes George, but ave you seen the intro cut scene ??

Thats about ur manatlity. But im gonna be the bigger person and not reply. Sry i dont play with children. But that explains y ur so uneducated in cod zombies. Not to mention a complete grammer nazi. Anywho have a good day

:(

I know the lightening strike starts the round/map and wakes George, but ave you seen the intro cut scene ??

Yeah. I wish it hadnt been a movie set. But ya zombie takes romero jumps over a railing, u hear a splash. My theroy is romero got sent to the aether realm. Then the lightening strike and he appears. Like a portal was opened using the water. Watch him appear its different then just appearing thats why they added the lightening. If he was just gonna crawl out they wouldnt add the lightening

:(

This is what it says on Treyarchs official Black Ops site dated: May 16, 2011

There's some racket coming from below, and once that beam starts shining, it just can't seem to keep a steady rotation. Rumors have leaked in concerning access to an underground passage, but as of yet they're unconfirmed. A zipline runs from the top of the building, but the crew just can't seem to get it up and running. This will definitely need some more exploring.

Exploration

It's not every day you get a set like this, and we want you to make the most of it. We're not giving away all our secrets, so it's up to you to take these tips and see what's out there! Head over to the forums to share your discoveries with other fellow zombie players, and comment below to let us know how your takes are coming out.

http://www.callofduty.com/intel/465

The zipline thing is probably about opening the boat where the semtex grenades are...thats how you open the zipline on the light house. But the part about "theres some racket below...rumors have circulated about an underground passage" part might be talking about the original characters in the room...but that doesn't explain the underground passage...it only explains the racket (noise) below. So is there more to this map or has everything been found out already? I really hope there is more to this map because I just got it and already did the solo easter egg and I'll be doing the co-op easter egg soon with a friend. Now I'm thinking it's all over and theres nothing left to do....please someone tell me I'm wrong.

Also, the guy on the "Inside XBox" video for Call of the Dead said "Shoot everything with different guns and you may be surprised by what you find.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO_Z-gu880I