Picture and Map on wall by the trapped heroes

But what did he get in the other 4.....just out of curiosity??

It could be as simple as the Ray Gun, the Wunderwaffe DG-2, the Thundergun, and the Gersch Devices. And now with the golden rod, Richtofen only needs one more item...

The Wonder Weapons? I don't know. The Golden Rod is an Artifact than a weapon. As to what the other Items were that he took from the other maps is not known. The Gersch Device might be one of the Items. Again, this is just a theory. Only way to know is when the next map comes out.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure that it's a Mayan Calendar. The Symbols are similar, though the image is a bit grainy, so i can't tell.

Mayan Calendar (Link)

Also, the Mayan Calendar Repeats every 52 Solar Years.

And here's wikipedia's disambiguation of 'Astral'

Astral body, a subtle body posited by many religious philosophers

Astral journey (or astral trip), the same as having an out-of-body experience

Astral projection and the astral plane, a controversial interpretation of out-of-body experiences

Astral catalepsy, a type of catalepsy and sort of sleep paralysis which, under some circumstances at a semi-waked state, can be experienced in connection to an astral journey

A ghost or spirit

So Maybe not an Aztec Temple, but a Mayan one?

Oh and the 'Six' Thing, the first thing that came into my mind was the 6 115 Meteorites found in Kino and in CoTD to activate the EE (3 In each map).

Just a few possible leads, will look up some more when i'm less sleep deprived :P

EDIT: Does anyone else think it looks a bit like a game of Ludo?

But what did he get in the other 4.....just out of curiosity??

It could be as simple as the Ray Gun, the Wunderwaffe DG-2, the Thundergun, and the Gersch Devices. And now with the golden rod, Richtofen only needs one more item...

The Wonder Weapons? I don't know. The Golden Rod is an Artifact than a weapon. As to what the other Items were that he took from the other maps is not known. The Gersch Device might be one of the Items. Again, this is just a theory. Only way to know is when the next map comes out.

The Vril Rod (or golden Rod) is a item of unlimited power. In theory it could be a major component in the VR-11 (look at the rod and the gun, they are simillar in shape and such) and could be the true source of power in it, therefore meaning that the vril rod has weaponization applications. And before you try to debunk the rod as a potential power source for the gun, think of the ammo cartriges, not as power cells, but as a medium with which to hit the zed with. Much like how a true Railgun electrifies and magnitizes a metal slug and accelerates it. the ammo is not the source of propulsion.

If you want, we could also say the Gersch isnt a weapon, as it was more of a concievable idea for a portable teleporter, and in fact does tele the crew when jumped into, as well as the monkeys. Zed are the only things that are destroyed in it.

EDIT* i still count it as one of the six.

ok this does have to do with the dials, if u look on the map there are pieces from each color torn off. these pieces of paper have the numbers to the dials at the lighthousse on them. they are at the locations on the paintings. for instance if u go to stamainup there is a life ring wit the blue number 6 in it. it has to do wit the easter egg , for people who really tried to do it the real way.

ok this does have to do with the dials, if u look on the map there are pieces from each color torn off. these pieces of paper have the numbers to the dials at the lighthousse on them. they are at the locations on the paintings. for instance if u go to stamainup there is a life ring wit the blue number 6 in it. it has to do wit the easter egg , for people who really tried to do it the real way.

Has anyone pieced the pieces back where they go on the poster by the heroes to see what it would say?

They are just number so they really would not say ne thing, but they are deff the pieces torn off , I thinks that's it, although I heard sum were that the poster is actuall a mayan type calendar, don't know how tru that is , but it would add insight to the temple/ruins in the loadin screen...clue..????.

They are just number so they really would not say ne thing, but they are deff the pieces torn off , I thinks that's it, although I heard sum were that the poster is actuall a mayan type calendar, don't know how tru that is , but it would add insight to the temple/ruins in the loadin screen...clue..????.

well on the first page of this post Dusty says this "Also, when trying to translate it, keep in mind some of the torn pieces are actually the pieces of paper around the map with the numbers on them. For example, the purple paper has a 6 and fits back into the poster in a way that the writing will then say

"Cuando los 6 -something illegible- juntos poder sera de nosotros."

"When the 6 -somethings- are together". That's all I know off the top of my head.

So the torn pieces fit into the map to say something... i just havent gone aroiund trying to find them to take pictures yet

• 4 years later...