Picture and Map on wall by the trapped heroes

Ok the painting or picture on the left? What the heck is it? Can anyone tell? You can make out something faintly thats there but I cant for the life of me figure out what its supposed to be..

And the "map" or whatever the heck it is.. Has anyone bothered taking a picture of it and then kinda piecing the torn pieces of it together to see what it might say?

It obviously has something written in spanish along the bottom right corner that says "juntos Poder?" and then I can make out what looks like "Sera de Nosotros" and then - D Jano?

or something to that nature.. maybe someone can get a good pic of both the weird painting on the left and the map thing zoomed in with a scope.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats interesting is that there is the spanish writing there to begin with..

the - d jano looks like a signature of whoever wrote it..

its spanish writing in Siberia?? Weird to me.. its gotta mean something pertaining to the story or map obviously

We need to do some research in history then if this Spanish writing is true. We all know that the Spanish had ships sent all over the world to conquer as many places as they could. The ship is too modern to be a Spanish ship, but the map . . . where'd it come from?

In one of the radios on CotD, Richtofen says that he thinks he killed the "specimen from Mexico".

Mexico, you say?

That would explain the writing in Spanish part, but what exactly does that writing mean? (I mean a legit translation, not an internet translation of sentence fragments) Who was this person, and where do they fit in to the story, if at all?

As for the map itself, I read in another thread that the map is of Mayan Origin? Possibly another Central/South American nation? This could be a clue to our jungle map, or perhaps it in some way outlines the location of the map, similar to the boards in Der Riese.

Also, when trying to translate it, keep in mind some of the torn pieces are actually the pieces of paper around the map with the numbers on them. For example, the purple paper has a 6 and fits back into the poster in a way that the writing will then say

"Cuando los 6 -something illegible- juntos poder sera de nosotros."

"When the 6 -somethings- are together". That's all I know off the top of my head.

Last thought, could this "specimen from Mexico" perhaps be the person in the blanked out portrait?

In one of the radios on CotD, Richtofen says that he thinks he killed the "specimen from Mexico".

Mexico, you say?

That would explain the writing in Spanish part, but what exactly does that writing mean? (I mean a legit translation, not an internet translation of sentence fragments) Who was this person, and where do they fit in to the story, if at all?

As for the map itself, I read in another thread that the map is of Mayan Origin? Possibly another Central/South American nation? This could be a clue to our jungle map, or perhaps it in some way outlines the location of the map, similar to the boards in Der Riese.

Also, when trying to translate it, keep in mind some of the torn pieces are actually the pieces of paper around the map with the numbers on them. For example, the purple paper has a 6 and fits back into the poster in a way that the writing will then say

"When the 6 -somethings- are together". That's all I know off the top of my head.

Last thought, could this "specimen from Mexico" perhaps be the person in the blanked out portrait?

Thanks Dusty! Thats what I was talking about.. piecing the small parts back into the poster to read what the whole thing says! And I'm not entirely sure its a "map" but I dont know what else to call it? I'll take a picture of it with my phone and upload it for people to see... gimme a few..

Here are the pictures

The picture on the left side of the wall next to the trapped heroes.. I turned the contrast and brightness way up and now it looks like part of the ship? Why is there a picture on the wallof part of the ship??

And here's a closeup with a name in the corner that reads "wendee" or "Wendle"

Next picture is of the "map" or whatever that is on the right of the picture above..

Some closeups of the writing

I think I might have an Idea why its in Spanish. Plus the "Mexican" Richtofen was talking about. A lot of people are saying that "Paradise" might mean a Jungle Location for the Next Map. I'm bettering its a Tropical Location but more of the South America area. Say a Aztec Temple. If you look close at the Poster when the Game is Loading in Multiplayer, on the upper right there a leaf and a structure made of stone. That or the next map will be in Vietnam.

Firstly, I'm a long time reader first time poster.

Secondly, I talk Spanish fluently so I guess I can give it a go at translating it.

"When the six -something illegible- are together the power will be ours."

Hopefully that helped a little.

Regards UnwantedHero.

Secondly, I talk Spanish fluently so I guess I can give it a go at translating it.

Regards UnwantedHero.

Firstly, welcome to the community!

secondly, thank you for the translation

Regards UnwantedHero.

Beware the six!

So the picture I thought was of the ship actually is a picture of the building that the lighthouse is connected to. And the where the heroes are trapped.. and where the picture is actually hanging lol

So there is a picture hanging up of where the picture is hanging up....

WEIRD

question is why???

So i also posted this in the 3arc boards and NODOZ1212 over there posted this

There are 4 paintings depicting different parts of the map.

There is one to the far left of the door the trapped characters are in. The other three are in the room above , where flopper is.

The one above the table that the batteries are on is showing the power switch room from the perspective of the mystery box at the end of the ship.

The painting in the corner, with the bed frame leaned against it, is showint the small building where stamina is located.

The last painting, by the doorway going to the stairs, is showing the containers between the cranes......i think. Something bout it is not quite rite. Im playing solo now and am gonna check it out better.

What importance, if any, do these 4 locations on the map have? 4 locations, 4 characters??????

he also has a gallery up so all these pics are his..

So i also posted this in the 3arc boards and NODOZ1212 over there posted this

There are 4 paintings depicting different parts of the map.

There is one to the far left of the door the trapped characters are in. The other three are in the room above , where flopper is.

The one above the table that the batteries are on is showing the power switch room from the perspective of the mystery box at the end of the ship.

The painting in the corner, with the bed frame leaned against it, is showint the small building where stamina is located.

The last painting, by the doorway going to the stairs, is showing the containers between the cranes......i think. Something bout it is not quite rite. Im playing solo now and am gonna check it out better.

What importance, if any, do these 4 locations on the map have? 4 locations, 4 characters??????

he also has a gallery up so all these pics are his..

these are the morse radio locations !

OH MY GOD! "Beware the 6"

I'm beginning to think my Theory is right. What if Richtofen has been looking for Six Items in each of the maps the Four Have Been in.

Shi No Numa, Der Riese, Kino Der Toten, Ascension. They were Trapped in Call of the Dead but he still got the Golden Rod. So that Five Down, One to go.

Ok so if four paintings are of the four morse radio locations.. Is that agreeable with everyone ? anyone have a better theory?

If not let's move on to what the torn poster says.

Most importantly the word at the top that looks like it says "unreal"

I think the u is actual a b though

And what is the word along the bottom that looks like astral?

Also where do the other torn pieces for the tower dials fit in and make it say?