Customization

What do you want in terms of customization in MW3?

Custom Camos - Customize from a few layers of patterns and colors to create your own camos for your guns. NOTE: Also available for secondary weapons. Also, imagine haver a camo similar to tiger, but combining chrome and gold.

Custom Facepaint - Basically like custom emblems on your player's face.

Knife Skins - Instead of just the generic knife, you can choose from a number of knives with the same affect. For example: have a sickle in multiplayer! Along with this, hand skins.

Mask Perk Slot - A few new perks which block out radar and other HUD features when in use. For example: night vision or a gas mask. Press up on the D-Pad to activate.

Clothing - Change your characters clothing and customize it with accessories such as sew-on patches. Also include other accessories, like wristbands.

If you have any ideas, please share.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you want in terms of customization in MW3?

Custom Camos - Customize from a few layers of patterns and colors to create your own camos for your guns. NOTE: Also available for secondary weapons. Also, imagine haver a camo similar to tiger, but combining chrome and gold.

Custom Facepaint - Basically like custom emblems on your player's face.

Knife Skins - Instead of just the generic knife, you can choose from a number of knives with the same affect. For example: have a sickle in multiplayer! Along with this, hand skins.

Mask Perk Slot - A few new perks which block out radar and other HUD features when in use. For example: night vision or a gas mask. Press up on the D-Pad to activate.

Clothing - Change your characters clothing and customize it with accessories such as sew-on patches. Also include other accessories, like wristbands.

If you have any ideas, please share.

Love it! I'd like to emphasize the 'Few layers' because if you go into too much details you end up with god awful pictures like player emblems (i actually have a cannabis bud as my own atm) I've always wanted my secondary to have a skin aswell as my primary and maybe not the same style.

Same again with the face camo you'll be seeing army men with cocks on their forehead, which is cool with me, gives me something to aim for.

different knives would be class! maybe even multiple throwing knives you can wield. im not saying more than one unless you have some sort of setup like warlord and tomahawks.

Mask perk slot sounds brilliant it'll take some perks from the orignal 3 perks but and add it to your head which means overall more variation and more perks entirely, which is always good, it adds complexity to the create a class.

all these cool perks we get like scrambler, hacker/sit-rep, eavesdrop, reconnaissance, ninja(mw2)/ninja pro(bops) and tactical mask. never mind the new ones IW could come up with like something little as any killstreak that involves leaving your player vunerable to enemy players, you can have a picture in picture like a camera spike does, which may take up a perk slot but will make your killstreaks even longer.

we want to be unique fighters for online gameplay just like any other game we want identities and to prove we've got skill so may it be you receive something for completing an achievement or because you've maxed out your prestiges we want customization on a next level scale.

This is just a quick response to your post before i go to sleep and i may add more ideas of my own about customization.

TL;DR We're all unique and want identies that we create ourselves so please IW, MORE CUSTOMIZATION !!!

They need to make sure they Don't make a huge mistake and add Playercards!

People make horrible Images with that Feature.

But i would like to see More customization with what your player wears kinda like Halo reach.

And i want the Ability to have Ghosts mask it would work as the Ghost perk.

I really hope they have customizable melee's. The default would be a melee from the back of the gun and it would have to be a two hit kill and you could either use attachments of some sort for a different melee or secondary weapon I.e. Ballistic knife. It prolly wont happen but I hate the lunge of panic knifing and I think this would make everyone happy.