If you had a Choice to Replace Takeo.

Sara Michelle Geller Huh? I can Imagine the Qoutes.

Nikolia: "Good Shot Sara, How would you like to be my Tenth Wife.....or is it Eleventh?"

Tank: "Hot, Blond and good with a Gun. What more can a guy ask for?"

Richtofen: "Oh I just love how the Blood from the Zombie you Kill Glistens on your Flowing Hair. So Erotic."

Sara: "For the Last Time Nikolai quit starring at my Chest."

ROFL

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's some Quotes if Danny was to Replace Takeo.

Dempsey: "Your pretty good with Blades...say that's not a bad idea for a Movie."

Nikolia: "What's this? Tequila? *Gulp* "I can't see out of my right eye!...Hey this is good."

Richtofen: "Oh, Flex your Pecks again!. It almost looks like the Woman on your Stomach Winks at me."

Danny: "For Fuck Sake, Doc. Kill the Zombie, Not Skull Fuck it!"

You kidding me? Takeo ROCKS!

Besides, as our "real" american hero once said;

"Everyone says Taks is boring, well, maybe he is... But you always need that one stale guy to make the rest of us a little bit cooler."

- Tank Dempsey.

• 1 month later...

I hate Takeo....but in a good way. Nazi Zombies wouldn't be Nazi Zombies without him....as long as he doesn't attempt to give payback to Richtofen for what he did. Then Takeo would die...and it wouldn't be my fault, of course.

Of course, I would always be willing to replace him with Sarah Michelle Gellar

In order: Favorite Characters.

ONE: Nikolai(Who doesn't like drunken humor?)

TWO: Richtofen(Seriously, you HAVE to like him. He helped create the zombies that you kill during GP.)

THREE: Dempsey(Eh, he gets irritating with his stupid freaksack and bada** quotes.)

FOUR: Takeo(Crickets chirping...)

I'm asking, if you had a Choice to Replace Takeo, the Only Character of the Original Four that isn't as Funny and just plain crazy as the others. Who would you pick out of the Four Actors in Call of the Dead to Replace him?

Now I bet your going to ask. Whats the Point? Well there isn't one. Though looking back at the other Zombie Games, Treyarch doesn't really explain how each of the Characters makes it out of each map. For Example. How did the Four make it out of Shi No Numa yet there was no Teleporter in the map?

So I give you a "What If" Scenario. After Sara, Danny, Michael and Robert had found the Golden Rod and fixed the Fuse, the Teleporter activated but the Overload caused the Takeo to be left behind but one of the four actors took his Place. Who would you Choose?

I for one would like Danny, I bet that dude can really be as Bad Ass as Dempsey. I would love to hear the Quotes between those two.

i don't care as long takeo dies and someone replaces him, someone gud

• 2 weeks later...

Why does everyone always want to kill Takeo? If anyone should die in this storyline, it should be Nikolai! All he does is talk about vodka and ex-wives. Takeo, Richtofen, and Dempsey are all fairly relative to the storyline (Takeo and Dempsey regaining their memory, Richtofen because, well, everything). In other words, kill Nikolai, not Takeo. That is all.

Why does everyone always want to kill Takeo? If anyone should die in this storyline, it should be Nikolai! All he does is talk about vodka and ex-wives. Takeo, Richtofen, and Dempsey are all fairly relative to the storyline (Takeo and Dempsey regaining their memory, Richtofen because, well, everything). In other words, kill Nikolai, not Takeo. That is all.

No No No Nikolai Belinski FTW, Takeo Masaki is g** fact

No No No Nikolai Belinski FTW, Takeo Masaki is g** fact

Takeo is awesome what are you talking about? I prefer Nikolai but it wouldn't be the same without Takeo. Instead of 'Tank and Co.' it would be something like 'Tank and Co. except Takeo'. Doesn't that just sound weird? Plus no need to hate to prove a point :geek:

I wouldn't really like anyone from COTD to replace Takeo. I would want Chuck Norris to replace Takeo.

Dempsey says he wants a hot chick.

To replace Richtofen, if we're talking Dempsey quotes.

Richtofen is cool, dempsey wants him replaced but he also wants a hot chick either takeo or richtofen should be replaced with a hot chick cause nikolai is cool russian

Takeo and Richtofen are related to the story. Nikolai is just lucky he is a fan favorite, or he'd probably be replaced. His jokes are getting old, and 3arc knows that, so they're trying to make him say other types of funny stuff that is still not as funny as Nikolai was originally. /end[half]rant

they way i see it is Richtofen has one map left in map pack 4. after that he will probably be a bad guy. which could make Sam good. so Sam could become the new member of the crew as stated above.

maybe she could have some type of powers. like maybe she can take over the bodys of zombies and use them to shoot guns and toss zombies out of the other heros way.

oh no. WE ARE IN THE FEAR WORLD AGAIN. QUICK SOME ONE GET POINT MAN ON THE PHONE. WE NEED MORE DOUBLE TAP FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

oh and we could never kill of Takeo. i have a long rant about why in another thread. but i will give you the short and sweet version. ok here it is: IF WE LOSE TAKEO THAN WE WILL NOT HAVE ARE LITTLE BUNDLE OF BADASS ANY MORE. and that my friend is not WUNDERBAR at all.

Takeo and Richtofen are related to the story. Nikolai is just lucky he is a fan favorite, or he'd probably be replaced. His jokes are getting old, and 3arc knows that, so they're trying to make him say other types of funny stuff that is still not as funny as Nikolai was originally. /end[half]rant

The "satay away from my vodka" joke is a funny classic

The "satay away from my vodka" joke is a funny classic

Ehh, sorta. It was great originally, but its losing it's comical sense, and furthering the fact that Nikolai is bound to eventually either die from alcohol poisoning or become so drunk that he'll pass out and the zombies will slap him to death. But his ex-wives jokes are okay still. Kind of.