If you had a Choice to Replace Takeo.

I'm asking, if you had a Choice to Replace Takeo, the Only Character of the Original Four that isn't as Funny and just plain crazy as the others. Who would you pick out of the Four Actors in Call of the Dead to Replace him?

Now I bet your going to ask. Whats the Point? Well there isn't one. Though looking back at the other Zombie Games, Treyarch doesn't really explain how each of the Characters makes it out of each map. For Example. How did the Four make it out of Shi No Numa yet there was no Teleporter in the map?

So I give you a "What If" Scenario. After Sara, Danny, Michael and Robert had found the Golden Rod and fixed the Fuse, the Teleporter activated but the Overload caused the Takeo to be left behind but one of the four actors took his Place. Who would you Choose?

I for one would like Danny, I bet that dude can really be as Bad Ass as Dempsey. I would love to hear the Quotes between those two.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd take Sarah Michelle Gellar. Because it keeps the characters unique. Danny is a lot like Dempsey, some of the same qoutes. Rooker reminds me of Nikolai, and Englund is crazy like Richtofen(he says to the box it might as well have given him a potatoe upon recieving a Python). So having he keeps all the characters unique. Except I would keep Takeo, it seems like he's more important to have.

Well, first of all, the characters in CotD are basically, Female Dempsey, Mexican Dempsey, Cowardly Dempsey, and Clone of Dempsey.

Best description ever.

I wouldn't get rid of Tak and i think Treyarch made it clear they weren't planning on removing him either with Dempsey's quote while Pack a Punching. Only problem with Takeo is that his voice actor doesn't seem to be able to do anything other than Map Pack player quotes, considering the fact he isn't heard on the Shi No Numa radio or the entire CotD easter egg. They even got another voice actor for him in the Christmas Album, which was very strange...

Sara Michelle Geller Huh? I can Imagine the Qoutes.

Nikolia: "Good Shot Sara, How would you like to be my Tenth Wife.....or is it Eleventh?"

Tank: "Hot, Blond and good with a Gun. What more can a guy ask for?"

Richtofen: "Oh I just love how the Blood from the Zombie you Kill Glistens on your Flowing Hair. So Erotic."

Sara: "For the Last Time Nikolai quit starring at my Chest."