Underground Passage in lighthouse?

I've avoided this site more then George because of people saying everything I discovered was fake, and how I hacked it, and me having an extra xbox as a JTAG makes me a cheater, but I did no-clip down there yesterday since there was this "hidden pathway" and there was nothing down there that you cant already see through the ice. I went through most of the map looking for anything that could be a hidden pathway and I truelly believe it is referring to the ice slide down to Sickle and Speed-Cola.

If you guys have a good lead on anything, I'd be more then happy to help.

what about behind the dagger/der reise teleporter marking?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tonight my friend and I will check it out splitscreen, we'll both get the DG-2 and start shooting things. The dagger wall, the area under the lighthouse, and even George. I was under the impression that you can't kill him with it, but who knows. We'll unload 2 full DG's onto him in the base of the lighthouse after completing the easter egg and see what happens.

I have serious doubts about the authenticity of that twitter feed, but it says "fight lightning with lightning", and I guess its worth a shot

• 2 weeks later...

tonight my friend and I will check it out splitscreen, we'll both get the DG-2 and start shooting things. The dagger wall, the area under the lighthouse, and even George. I was under the impression that you can't kill him with it, but who knows. We'll unload 2 full DG's onto him in the base of the lighthouse after completing the easter egg and see what happens.

I have serious doubts about the authenticity of that twitter feed, but it says "fight lightning with lightning", and I guess its worth a shot

Lightning with lightning = Wunderwaffe DG2 uses lightning and Pack a Punch causes lightning when it moves. Thius is my crazy idea i havnt actually played the map but maybe u shoot the PAP with the DG2

I've tried flopping at the bottom of the lighthouse but it won't let you.

I dont think theres anywhere with enough height to do a decent flop from.

Other than that, i shot it with a DM earlier, and it made a ice cracking sound different to any other...

Also, has the dialogue during the EE changed? It seems shorter...

• 2 months later...

K guys, I registered on this site specifically because of this "underground tunnel". Myself and a few zombie loving friends have been searching non stop and I'm almost positive that there is a tunnel. After we completed EE Sarah says some things that made me wonder alot(I think sum1 mentioned this already) after the fog clears she says something and then Danny treijo (Spelt wrong) says they need to take advantage of the time they have while the fog is gone. Now this could simply be referring to nothing of significance but knowing 3arc it has to be something.

Now common sense tells us that there will be more than likely a few steps to opening this "tunnel" and the first step is always the hardest. Im thinking the knife in the ice will work like a lever just like in shangri la, while doing the EE. The hard part is figure g how/ when to activate(if it is indeed a step)

Really guys if we want to find out if it is there atall, were going to all need to post our thoughts and come together on this. I'm gunna keep tinkering with anything that looks "out of place" and I hope ur all doing the same, keep this thread alive and hopefully we'll have an answer soon.

K, literally 10 seconds after I posted this a friend sent me a Vid w/ some shitty news.... No tunnel at all! He played on a PC and did that weird shot where u can float through walls, he went straight under the light house and there was nothing! This is the sad truth that I was scared would happen but atleast we have moon which will hopefully carry atleast 2 EE that are so freakn hard people won't figure it out till weeks after release(hopefully lol)

• 2 months later...

i think the only passage your all gonna see is the passage gourge takes to hollow earth after you kill him. i believe gourge to be a VRIL zombie. all the vril power in COTD that maybe thats what gourge is. a VRIL zombie. when you kill him he goes to hollow earth to heal. thats the only passage and thats it...

• Administrators

i think the only passage your all gonna see is the passage gourge takes to hollow earth after you kill him. i believe gourge to be a VRIL zombie. all the vril power in COTD that maybe thats what gourge is. a VRIL zombie. when you kill him he goes to hollow earth to heal. thats the only passage and thats it...

Couldn't agree more.

WTF is this b.shi...... no, wait .... Oh Snap! Brains for you!!!! [brains]

BTW, according to your theory, the tunnel to hollow earth by Stamina Up is only about 10 feet down. You can still see Georges light glowing in the corner under a rock :lol:

WTF is this b.shi...... no, wait .... Oh Snap! Brains for you!!!! [brains]

BTW, according to your theory, the tunnel to hollow earth by Stamina Up is only about 10 feet down. You can still see Georges light glowing in the corner under a rock :lol:

You can see it in all places he goes too. Just a random flickering orange light against the parts of the ground/boulders. I'm guessing they just keep his model there until he respawns.

• Administrators

Then where does the dead body from the guy you shoot with the VR-11 rise up to? And where does that Vril device drop down from?

I've always assumed that was a UFO tractor beam. And the yellow beacon of light you see outside right beforehand is the UFO coming, because the submarine called it.

Well if you look at the top of the lighthouse, it looks like what the Gersch device. I don't know how to describe it, but there is like a little purple thing he gets sucked into I believe.

And I have heard this UFO theory before, but I never knew of a yellow light. I always thought the submarine caused the green lights. I tried to youtube the ufo theory, but didn't find anything.

• Administrators

Oh you mean the Morse code light, I thought you meant a beam of light lol that is a tough one to explain indeed. But I don't think it's the same UFO that drops the Rod (if one does at all) because it's all the way over there. I think that the human gets carried, and then disappears and drops the rod, or the human is transformed into the rod after he hits the purple stuff.

Then where does the dead body from the guy you shoot with the VR-11 rise up to? And where does that Vril device drop down from?

I've always assumed that was a UFO tractor beam. And the yellow beacon of light you see outside right beforehand is the UFO coming, because the submarine called it.

Well if you look at the top of the lighthouse, it looks like what the Gersch device. I don't know how to describe it, but there is like a little purple thing he gets sucked into I believe.

And I have heard this UFO theory before, but I never knew of a yellow light. I always thought the submarine caused the green lights. I tried to youtube the ufo theory, but didn't find anything.

if u follow the man as he gets sucked up it looks like he used a teleporter like way of traveling. i believe hes a sacrifice. as far as the sub goes, i made a post awhile back ago how the sub doesnt really fit in. look at the side of he ship. is that a star? Soviet star?

• Administrators

if u follow the man as he gets sucked up it looks like he used a teleporter like way of traveling. i believe hes a sacrifice. as far as the sub goes, i made a post awhile back ago how the sub doesnt really fit in. look at the side of he ship. is that a star? Soviet star?

Well it is Siberia, that's my only reasoning...

• Administrators

Well it is Siberia, that's my only reasoning...

sorry dude but thats not a good enough reason. but i do agree. it makes sense that siberia russia = russian sub. but that just raises the question WHY would a russian sub be sucking up humans through a beam? or teleporting them to the sub.

I think that he was simply taken to Aether. Teleported there or something, who knows.