Underground Passage in lighthouse?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PaP has been needed to be unlocked, opened, or fucking found in the progression of zombies, now not only do you have to find it, but it fucking moves! so no its not easy, and it just goes to show that as they are making it more and more difficult to pack a punch they would make it more difficult to find something that could pop extended mags on your Raygun. jesus man, you resort to name calling (ex douche?) when i provide legitimate reasons for my THEORIES. and dont get me started on the other perks, do you realize that its like 7000+ points to get to juggs in CoTD; damn thats a lot of points! Not to mention its placement. i dont care if you know treyarch, birthed treyarch, or whatever you come on here and shit on perfectly legitimate theories, that claim to be nothing more than theories, and dont offer up any good suggestions as to what else it could mean.

fuck you cheezy weezle.

Well when you put it like that... HEER IZ MAI THEEREE GAIZ!!! SO DER IS DIS KOOL LOOKEN MUHSHEEN CALLD TEH FLOOPER, AHND ET GIVZ YOO A RANDUMB UHTACHMINT 2 YER GUHN! AHND ETZ HIHDIN UHNDUR TEH LAITHOUSE! BUHT DER IZ NOE EVUHDENCE 2 MAI THEEREE, JUHST UH SHAWT EN TEH DAHRK! YEH GAIZ! OHH YEH AHND GESS WUT? I EM 2 STOOPED TO BEE AHBULL 2 FIHND TEH PaP AWN ZAWMBEES! BLAH BLAH BLAH ETZ 2 HAHRD 2 FIHND! FUHCK YOO TOKEMPOLE. (blocked ;) )

really?^

im going to let this speak for itself, good day. im being trolled.

I say we wait for the no-clipping, right now I think they are talking about the back slides out of the rear of the lighthouse, I know I really wouldn't have found them untill a few days later unless someone had shown them to me.

Heck, I just found out about the front of the boat on saturday (Where Claymores and D-tap are)

By the way, Fake Twitter is Fake

I say we wait for the no-clipping, right now I think they are talking about the back slides out of the rear of the lighthouse, I know I really wouldn't have found them untill a few days later unless someone had shown them to me.

Heck, I just found out about the front of the boat on saturday (Where Claymores and D-tap are)

By the way, Fake Twitter is Fake

Why do you say Fake Twitter is fake? Some of his idea's sound pretty...well...sound lol

The first line of the intel is also a clue.

It says a racket that is a loud noise occurs below the lighthouse when the lighthouse beam gets rattled or becomes unstable (that point when the pack-a-punch is about to respawn). This noise might be movements of some sort near the bottom of the lighthouse leading to the underground passageway.

I asked about this about a week ago but nobody seemed interested, thought it was stupid lol ;)

Anywaysss, are we sure the whole racket from below thing isn't referring to the 4 heros?? I know they're not tecnichally IN the lighthouse so possibly not.

this map is the most exciting thing, possibly ever.

I asked about this about a week ago but nobody seemed interested, thought it was stupid lol ;)

Anywaysss, are we sure the whole racket from below thing isn't referring to the 4 heros?? I know they're not tecnichally IN the lighthouse so possibly not.

this map is the most exciting thing, possibly ever.

A racket means "a loud distressing noise". Most gamers initially thought this was thunder (signalling the return of pack-a-punch) but the intel says it's coming below the lighthouse.

The first line of the intel is also a clue.

It says a racket that is a loud noise occurs below the lighthouse when the lighthouse beam gets rattled or becomes unstable (that point when the pack-a-punch is about to respawn). This noise might be movements of some sort near the bottom of the lighthouse leading to the underground passageway.

In another posting people are hearing/picking up what they say are rocks grinding open inthere headsets/headphones. And describing it like a cave opening. But they say they can't tell if it's random or not. I wonder if they are hearing it when the lighthouse lights starts going funky! I can't remember which board I read that on.

i thought a racket is just a loud noise really, and they make a lot of that.. you can hear them banging from aaaages away..

despite saying this anyway, i think/hope it's not that as i've always thought the floor of that lovely magical lighthouse does go somewhere.

I was looking at the floor last night and it does look suspicious, it’s the only place on the map were the ice is thin and see through and it does look like it leads to somewhere. I don’t think Treyarch put that there for nothing. (I could be wrong) the light on the stairs must mean something too!! Remember the guy from treyarch did say shoot everything!! I don’t think we have found everything on this map more investigating needs to be done, The main Easter egg was a quite easy apart from the getting the golden rod on multiplayer but that was on youtube within days.

Lets crack this map!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

There has to be a way of getting through that ice, I'm convinced that the staircase goes further down.

Also has anyone else noticed that the intel mentions a zipline at the top of the lighthouse that the crew just can't get working, I've had a number of times when I can't use this zipline even when i've opened the other boat up... Is this a coincidence????

Since you're on the subject of tunnels, Robert Englund said an interesting quote while I was playing split screen earlier today. After I revived Englund he said "I saw a long tunnel, with a light at the end of it". Thought it was interesting thing to hear after all of this underground passage talk.

I've avoided this site more then George because of people saying everything I discovered was fake, and how I hacked it, and me having an extra xbox as a JTAG makes me a cheater, but I did no-clip down there yesterday since there was this "hidden pathway" and there was nothing down there that you cant already see through the ice. I went through most of the map looking for anything that could be a hidden pathway and I truelly believe it is referring to the ice slide down to Sickle and Speed-Cola.

If you guys have a good lead on anything, I'd be more then happy to help.

There has to be a way of getting through that ice, I'm convinced that the staircase goes further down.

Also has anyone else noticed that the intel mentions a zipline at the top of the lighthouse that the crew just can't get working, I've had a number of times when I can't use this zipline even when i've opened the other boat up... Is this a coincidence????

You have to open the second ship all the way up (top level) to the box spawn and then it should open up.