Xbox Live glitch reveals map pack 3: Retaliation????

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want them to release the WaW zombie maps on the marketplace :(

This, a thousand times.

Yeah I could buy a stupid code of ebay, or go re-buy the game and get the special edition, but why should I?

Release the classic map pack already!

They will never release it...pretty sure Jugga said it in the chat.

Crysis 2 just released its map pack, entitled "Retaliation". I think that CoD changed the name just to avoid confusion between the two.

but escalation was adverstised WAY baefore crysis 2's map pack was announced.

Yeah thanks to that slip up at Game in Australia we saw posters titled escalation, if the name did change it changed months and months ago.

This, a thousand times.

Yeah I could buy a stupid code of ebay, or go re-buy the game and get the special edition, but why should I?

i Bought the prestige edition (with a stupid toy which i sold) and theres barely any people in the lobbys and if there is there from a far away land and i get a laggy connection with so i really hope they come out so i can play with more randoms with a good connection but sadly i dont think they will release those maps for download from playstation store/ xbox marketplace because they were specially made 4 hardened/prestige and they may want you to pay more to get it since its like 110$ instead of like 20$ for just the classic maps (3arc = greedy bitches lol) so Ebay may just be the only way

This, a thousand times.

They were released at launch, with the hardened/prestige edition. You just didn't buy them.

i don't sanction the use of mods or glitching or anything like that..

but to everyone wanting the WaW maps, i was like you once, then i downloaded the maps online, put them on a usb, and now theyre on my xbox ready to be played lol it's an easy way to get around 3arc screwing us hard as far as the old maps go.. :lol:

seems pretty likely that:

A) never release them in their own map pack

or

B) they will, but it won't happen until after the last new DLC pack

in the meantime tho literally no one plays the old ones online so i try to share the love hah

So...

First Strike:

We 'attack' with Sam for the VERY First time by releasing Gersch from her grasp.

Escalation:

The crew believes we actually attacked her as well, thus ending her. That explains the lack of Sam in this one. So Richtofen thinks all is well, now we just have zombies to finish off. Or... We could just go to an area they aren't at. 'paradise'. The plot 'escalates' with the introduction of Vril energy and it's relation to 115.

Retaliation:

The crew arrives at 'paradise' only to find Sam. And Sam is not happy. Not. One. Bit. And now the crew must survive her 'retaliation' to the 'first strike'.

Just a theory, but it makes a damn lot of sense. Vril restores life properly. 115 creates zombie-life. Sounds like a fun showdown to me.

(never liked SNN, far too hard and leaves no room for strategies)

What... The... Fridge?

You mean that map where you can just walk around the comm room and always have plenty of space? The map where you have a gun that can save you from any situation with no backlash? The map with the most open space in the game? The map where round 1000 isn't really an achievement?

Sorry, but you, sir, are crazy. Shi no numa is the easiest map released to date for solo by FAR, and for co-op it's probably a close second to ascension. I guess it can be a little difficult to get set up if you don't get juggernaut in the first couple huts, but even then there's so much room...

As for Retaliation, it would make sense. Perhaps the fourth would be something related to a two sided fight? Perhaps simply "war".

Crysis 2 just released its map pack, entitled "Retaliation". I think that CoD changed the name just to avoid confusion between the two.

That would make sense. After all, Treyarch would like to keep this one achievement of theirs as original as they can for as long as they can.

• 2 months later...