Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xStopDropNKillx

Will you be buying MW3?

Maybe.

They need to win me over before I even think about laying down money.

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gamestop are taking pre-orders starting today! im goin up to preorder and get a sick poster in 2.5 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Definately, i have every CoD since CoD4, i even have 2 MW2's (One normal, one hardened, the hardened one got ringburn, d'oh!). I cant wait for it to be released, another CoD to get all the Achievements :twisted:

I will be buying and probably pre order. I wont stop playing zombies and wont play it as much as bo but I love multiplayer!

Yes. And if there is another Call Of Duty after this one ... Can we all just pledge to stop giving them money?

I remember when MW2 came out, i went down to blockbuster to buy it (only place that doesn't ask for I.D.! :P) and they only had preowned, which i didn't want, or Hardened, so i had to run to the bank to get another 15 pounds, just to play it :D

I loved MW2

I would choose PC, if I had one that could run MW3.

I would choose PC, if I had one that could run MW3.

yeah, the mod tools and overall better gameplay on pc, versus my friends all have xbox/ps3 exept a few :(

I might change that yes to no. There are too many FPS out there now. Unless this one changes the game dramatically, I won't be buying CoD 4 again.

I will surely buy BF3, but about this one, probably. Lets see whats the MP like, I will not buy it if any ridiculous perks make a comeback, like SP. I had enough "fun" time with that piece of shit already.

Also, if they are serious with "destructable things", I can already say BF3's will be better. I mean, how the hell they can do that in 6 months? It took 3 years for DICE.

I will surely buy BF3, but about this one, probably. Lets see whats the MP like, I will not buy it if any ridiculous perks make a comeback, like SP. I had enough "fun" time with that piece of shit already.

Also, if they are serious with "destructable things", I can already say BF3's will be better. I mean, how the hell they can do that in 6 months? It took 3 years for DICE.

SP isn't ridiculous unless if there's Jugg.

Besides, I'll probably using Hardline instead anywayss (at least it's actually USEFUL, unlike Ghost...)

Yes very much yes.

I just know it will be better then Blops.

Sorry but only thing i don't like about Black ops is the Multiplayer.

And the Engine Treyarch used.

Awards

I'm on the fence about it. Looks really cool and I wanna see how they close out the story, but if Predators come back at such a low killstreak and killstreaks = more killstreaks then imma avoid it at all costs.

Those damned Predators would always find me no matter where i hid and they were EVERYWHERE :(

To be honest

idk

Theres alot of games that i already want

BF3

Twisted Metal

Uncharted 3

MW3

Assasins Creed:Revelations

Resistance 3

man i wish i had the money for all of them

Call of Duty Zombies Code of Conduct

The Code of Conduct (CoC for short) for using the website can be found here

Our Privacy / Cookie Policy

Call of Duty Zombies privacy policy / cookie information can be found here

Our Terms of Use

The terms of use can be found here

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Code of Conduct, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .