Will you be buying MW3?

Wolfy, I totally agree! It is the same old, Same old. I mean if they really go and look back at CoD 4 and WaW and look how many people (Not everyone) enjoyed those games and how there wasn't much wrong with them, then maybe they could make MW3 and up closer to those (But it's still copying CoD 4 and redoing the same thing each year.) The only reason I come back to CoD is for the Campaign and Zombies, but sooner or later they will just get stale... They should start making the game the way they want it and not listen to the fans (High-Pitched kids 13 Below). And it might be as good as CoD 4/WaW...

idk about WaW...on the PS3 when I'm on, there is usually about 1 or 2 games of domination going on, same with headquarters, about 5/6 of search, TDM, and FFA, and 0 for the rest. if I get annoyed in a lobby, I can never back out and find a different one.

However, in CoD 4...at the same time, there's thousands of people on, and I can find as many lobbies as I like.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's because their older games... And like I said not as popular as recent *Cough*

Garbage*Cough* CoD games...

*Also at least you can still play WaW considering the Xbox, every match is a Modding fest... :(

The only garbage CoD game recently was MW2, Black Ops really isn't that bad.

As for the modding.. that's true, but I've managed to avoid that in the PS3 version.

It's because their older games... And like I said not as popular as recent *Cough*

Garbage*Cough* CoD games...

*Also at least you can still play WaW considering the Xbox, every match is a Modding fest... :(

The only garbage CoD game recently was MW2, Black Ops really isn't that bad.

As for the modding.. that's true, but I've managed to avoid that in the PS3 version.

um, how was MW2 garbage?

um, how was MW2 garbage?

Noob tubes flying everywhere, commando lunge, OMA, tactical nuke, and alot of other stuff. Not to mention most of the maps sucked, and IMO was just all around boring. Campaign and Spec Ops were decent, though, and I am glad with some of the stuff they did (Callsigns, picking your own killstreaks, pro perks, and the throwing knife).

im going towards a maybe or no even after seeing gameplay and stuff i also just saw survival a second ago and it looked boring i could have more fun with combat training

cod 4 was ok but once i got all achievements and to like 7th prestige it got boring

WaW was amazing dont care what anyone says it was the best cod at that time with the epic campaign and multiplayer plus ZOMBIES!!

mw2 was ok at first then turn to shit with multiplayer when all people would do is camp or quickscope..

I felt like the only one witha automatic rifle.. spec ops was a disepointment as well.. it was just not fun and if i want to play a gun with just me and one other guy i would play army of two

black ops is the best cod ever.. you cant say anything about the campaign is was awesome and fun i play it a lot. there multiplayer is more fun than mw2's.. no commando.. no noobtube classes. less quickscopeing, i actually see automatic guns in this one... and cold war era zombies awesome and i occasionally go back to waw for some old school gameplay...

but the point is if its like mw2 i will say N O

• 2 weeks later...

It's going to be the same, I am going to just get both compare and contrast make a nice video on it and all will be swell, I pre-order both of them cause Honestly I ain't to thrilled about a 'real war simulator' game like BattleField 3, I don't like spending most of my time doing a 20- 30 min team based game ,cause I have a short attention span, and if it can happen I could probably go to McDonalds and back and have no kill or death with out making a single move of the controller but I am willing to give it a try cause, I feel like it.

Call of Duty on the other hand I like fast paced games, I like doing all the impossible things cause it is fun, and we can all get laughs out of it, some more then others. I hate Glitching Modding, Hacking and all the other negative stuff.

But still I am not a PC gamer and I have heard that BF3 is only going to be Half as good on console as it is on PC, that alone, I believe won't make BF3 beat Call of Duty, cause what BF3 is trying to do is take the Hardcore players of Call of Duty and shift them to BF, its not going to work if the Specs are only half, cause lets face it, (but IDK if its true) all of the Hardcore CoD players play on the console.

I still will get them both i will play them, and I will see which is fun. nothing Simulator, just fun. like it was always intended to be.

I have changed my mind. I will buy Mw3 ONLY if they bring back dive-to-prone and 3rd person so I can live my dream of having a descent MSG multiplayer experience. Otherwise, I cannot, will not, shall not support a company like infinity ward that has thier own heads shoved that far up their own arses.

• 2 weeks later...

I have changed my mind. I will buy Mw3 ONLY if they bring back dive-to-prone and 3rd person so I can live my dream of having a descent MSG multiplayer experience. Otherwise, I cannot, will not, shall not support a company like infinity ward that has thier own heads shoved that far up their own arses.

3rd Person was actually one of my favorite modes (With it being a GRAW Style)

They should bring it back but make a Mosh Pit (Random Game Modes if I'm right) so it's not just Team Tac.