Will you be buying MW3?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will surely buy BF3, but about this one, probably. Lets see whats the MP like, I will not buy it if any ridiculous perks make a comeback, like SP. I had enough "fun" time with that piece of shit already.

Also, if they are serious with "destructable things", I can already say BF3's will be better. I mean, how the hell they can do that in 6 months? It took 3 years for DICE.

I will surely buy BF3, but about this one, probably. Lets see whats the MP like, I will not buy it if any ridiculous perks make a comeback, like SP. I had enough "fun" time with that piece of shit already.

Also, if they are serious with "destructable things", I can already say BF3's will be better. I mean, how the hell they can do that in 6 months? It took 3 years for DICE.

SP isn't ridiculous unless if there's Jugg.

Besides, I'll probably using Hardline instead anywayss (at least it's actually USEFUL, unlike Ghost...)

I'm on the fence about it. Looks really cool and I wanna see how they close out the story, but if Predators come back at such a low killstreak and killstreaks = more killstreaks then imma avoid it at all costs.

Those damned Predators would always find me no matter where i hid and they were EVERYWHERE :(