• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 years later...
1 minute ago, anonymous said:

Do you have a specific area in the map where you do this, or are you running all around? 

why yes I do. that area outside of the lighthouse where you can buy the AK74u that space is pretty good for running circles around zombies and if things get a little hairy, lead the crawlers and any headless zombies into the cold water nearby... don't forget to grab Stamin-up first... and maybe Deadshot... but I only grab Deadshot because I like the jingle...

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Douglas Wickline said:

why yes I do. that area outside of the lighthouse where you can buy the AK74u that space is pretty good for running circles around zombies and if things get a little hairy, lead the crawlers and any headless zombies into the cold water nearby... don't forget to grab Stamin-up first... and maybe Deadshot... but I only grab Deadshot because I like the jingle...

Ah, gotta be wary of those crawlers getting your anckles but furthermore that sounds like a good strategy

1 minute ago, anonymous said:

Ah, gotta be wary of those crawlers getting your anckles but furthermore that sounds like a good strategy

thank you. it's a bit more tricky on Black Ops Zombies mobile because there's no jump button... and I can't go prone either... but... eh, I don't really need to go prone. besides, the crawlers are never a problem for me.

just the sprinting fools... heheh they're a bit TOO easy to get into one group I feel... shame I'm not that good at getting zombies into one place on any other map.

Edited by Douglas Wickline
  • Moderators
8 minutes ago, Douglas Wickline said:

heheh, thanks. I think I'll try to get to round 100 over the weekend. and who knows? if I'm REALLY lucky I might be able to last all the way to round 200... now that is just a silly thought...

I'm not entirely sure who holds the record of CotD on this site, but I imagine round 100 comes pretty close. Good luck, and may the Box be in your favour!

Thinking about it, some kind of tournament might be a neat idea (in the way of who reaches the highest round). You got any idea what your records are in other maps?

2 minutes ago, anonymous said:

I'm not entirely sure who holds the record of CotD on this site, but I imagine round 100 comes pretty close. Good luck, and may the Box be in your favour!

heheh, I don't really need the box... I've got my AK74u and my Ray Gun. both pack a punched. and with the semtex I'm pretty much set.

oh and once I make it there I'll try to show proof of making it.

Edited by Douglas Wickline