Highest Round on Call Of The Dead?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just got to 39. Second time this week I've gone for 40 on a map and failed on the last round. I fucked it up for Shangri La on my epic journey to 50 as well. SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK IS THE PROBLEM WITH ME AND LEVELS THAT END IN NINE? But, whatever. I'm gonna try for forty on every map though. Shangri La was pretty easy. The Scavenger is trash past round 35, and I traded out my mustang and sally for the 74u because I was scared I was going to run out of scavenger ammo and not have enough points to rape the box until I got it back. But hopefully I'll get enough patience to do the easter egg for Call of the Dead tomorrow so I can get the wunderwaffe every time I kill George.

Anyways, I think the only map that would be really hard to get to 40 on would be Five. I hear the Winter's Howl is terrible past 35 (not unlike the Scavenger) but I'll see what I can do. **sigh*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

68 solo, 51 co-op with 2 players.

The area where you buy the AK47u seems to be the easiest run around area EVER, for some reason you just rarely get completely stuck or cornered (as long as you keep the door next to the AK47u closed).

Always go with the upgraded AK after round 33, as the Scavenger whether PaP'd or not will just leave crawlers everywhere after this round. The rounds will take a long time to complete with the AK, especially the 50+ rounds, but if you wanna get to the 50+ rounds you gotta be patient. Unlike most other zombie maps, this map has no traps or no infinitely-powerful wonder-weapon, so it takes a lot longer to go through the really high rounds.

Wowwow, nice:P

But isn't it better to leave the debris to the ship closed?

And what circle you run there?

I runned from the lighthouse to the ledge they jump off and the back across the debris to the ship. And repeat. But once I got stuck next to that kind of metal/iron plate thing, which you have to walk around, since it can kinda block your way. It is not full to the wall, but it is half off it.

Do you run that circle, or other way around?

The area where you buy the AK47u seems to be the easiest run around area EVER, for some reason you just rarely get completely stuck or cornered (as long as you keep the door next to the AK47u closed).

Always go with the upgraded AK after round 33, as the Scavenger whether PaP'd or not will just leave crawlers everywhere after this round. The rounds will take a long time to complete with the AK, especially the 50+ rounds, but if you wanna get to the 50+ rounds you gotta be patient. Unlike most other zombie maps, this map has no traps or no infinitely-powerful wonder-weapon, so it takes a lot longer to go through the really high rounds.

I runned from the lighthouse to the ledge they jump off and the back across the debris to the ship. And repeat. But once I got stuck next to that kind of metal/iron plate thing, which you have to walk around, since it can kinda block your way. It is not full to the wall, but it is half off it.

It's better to leave the lighthouse door shut and the debris open if you are playing with 2 people who really know how to kite. I'm preparing a guide for EyeCntSpel's super zombie guide and will have some footage of kiting the various places that are used.

These are my highest rounds! BEAT THEM, I DARE YOU!

Kino 72 (solo)

Ascension 38 (solo)

F.I.V.E. 42 (solo)

Call Of The Dead 67 (Solo)

Moon 47 (solo)

Der reise 57 (solo)

Shino Numa 62 (solo)

Verrukt 45 (solo)

Nacht Der Untoten 67 (solo)

Shangri La 1 (Solo) Hate This Map

Dead ps Arcade 56 (Solo)

It's better to leave the lighthouse door shut and the debris open if you are playing with 2 people who really know how to kite. I'm preparing a guide for EyeCntSpel's super zombie guide and will have some footage of kiting the various places that are used.

Yeah best to leave the doors hut, it's easy to avoid zombies coming down the walkway where the ship once was but it can be tricky avoiding a bunch of zombis coming out of the door.

As for what loop to do, just loop the actual Ak area itself, you don't need to go out of the doors and do a big loop like that ;) If you're playing solo then running a loop in this area is really easy, nothing really to get stuck on. If you're playing co-op then 2 people take one half of the area each. The guy who takes the half closest to the door should run counter-clockwise and the other guy should run clockwise, just so if you both meet each other in the middle you'll both be running the same way so you don't run into the other guy's zombies.

Wowow, sounds difficult :P

Far from it actually :lol: Such an easy area to run, nice and wide with nothing really to get stuck on.

I know :P

But with 2 players may be a little harder.

Is it also possible to leave the debris to the shop and the lighthouse door closed?

There would be one way out and that is the stairway to the lighthouse, can I get thru there?

Or wait, there is not upper staircase, right?

Hmm..

If you want it is possible to have no escape routes, so all you have to worry about is zombies spawning in the ground. To do this you must open the upstairs lighthouse door. Then open all the way up to the slide, go down the slide, and hop over the ledge. Of course this way you have to use the AK74u unless you wish to open a door to escape. It's not the best option but it's possible.

If you want it is possible to have no escape routes, so all you have to worry about is zombies spawning in the ground. To do this you must open the upstairs lighthouse door. Then open all the way up to the slide, go down the slide, and hop over the ledge. Of course this way you have to use the AK74u unless you wish to open a door to escape. It's not the best option but it's possible.

Hmm what door would yoiu suggest me to keep closed?

If you only want one closed then definitely keep the lighthouse door shut as superhands said. Zombies running out of there can be a real pain. Also if you are doing a 3 player you could have 2 people run outside the lighthouse and one guy inside the lighthouse. Having the door closed here is crucial so your train doesn't trap someone else.

Wow, I just played COTD with randoms.

And at round 11 they all downed, didn't revived them they were far away.

And I managed to get all the zombies behind me and runned around the whole map keep shooting back and buying weapons everytime.

I felt like I improved myself a lot at COTD :D

I was pretty proud of that.

But suddenly the next round I was again the only one left, and got stuck at the ship :(

But I was happy about round 11 :D

COTD isn't so hard as I thought :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...