Feedback on Call Of The Dead

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking to hear from all of you about your opinions concerning Call Of The Dead. I want to know ALL of the things you like and ALL of the things you don't like.

I was thinking maybe you could post a PROS / CONS list with the things you would like to share. This will be very useful for Treyarch. Sure they read the forums, but I would like to make this thread a good feedback thread that they can check out to get some kind of idea about how we, the community feel about the new map.

Here is my personal PROS/CONS list.

PROS

- Easter eggs (items as well as tasks to complete)

- Weather changing environment

- New zombie movement (sprinters)

- New zombie character costumes

- Size of the map

- Use of zipline and flipper (for free)

- The water and the freezing concept

- The inclusion of the Core zombie characters (takeo, dempsey, etc...)

CONS

- The movie star characters

- George Romero (his character's play dynamic)

- VRIL (practical not lethal like a wunderweapon should be)

- No gersche devices

- Goes with #1.. but the lack of core characters is disappointing

- The lack of camping strategies available

- The way the zombies spawn when trying to do a long, running kite strategy

- The way you go down way to easily without Juggernog

I can go on, but I want to know what everyone else thinks. Don't get me wrong this map is fun, but I think they took a step back in terms of winning over the community with this installment.

Well if you work at Treyarch now then I suggest you suggest to them to give you more health before Jugg. All the Black Ops make you go down too fast because practically every zombie double slaps. And also the zombies in Black ops can hurt from like 5 feet away. In WaW they had to be right on your ass. The zombie mechanics definitely worked a lot better in WaW.

And NEVER include anything like George again. Your new coworkers must have been higher than a kite the day they decided to include that in there.

• 5 months later...