Sending the crew to 'paradise': A step by step guide.

I assume you already know about this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hvTPOFLO80

Wheres Takeo?

Anyway Im working on how to free them, basically in the room above (PHD room) hold "X" on the desk and you will pick up a fuse. Then put the fuse in this locked door. Nikoli will activated a security "Force Field". Then you will have to destroy 4 red domes, that are easy to find within the map (Either by using the scavenger, Crossbow or Grenades) After these are destroyed go back to the door and holdX" to hear the new scene. After that they work on re fixing a "teleporter".

Thats as far as I have got:D

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's outside of the Bridge on the boat, someone has to knife it to knock it down and someone else has to be below to catch it. Otherwise it will break. I don't know the exact location though, but I know its by the power switch

We are on step 4, need one more. Send a message to "Strwrsbob"

We think step 4 is the air horns, all pressed at the same time. they mention it when given teh vodka

I don't think they need to be done at the same time, since the achievement to set them free states it can be done in solo.

I pretty sure we need to tune the fog horns using the dials to match the pitch of the flashing beacon, and then press them in the same order.

EDIT: I don't think the fog horns are part of the easter egg, they are just used to distract the zombies attention for a quick getaway, so it still looks like we need to match the dials with the tone that keeps repeating.

Nikolai also says something about the Troika(or something) and that it needs 3 people. He then added that his 3rd wife was SO BIG that she could take up 2 places. I think this person is ROMERO. You must do some "dance" with him???

I don't know.

I just think the BIG PERSON is Romero and that the long gold stick(although its not gold), is Romeros stage lights.

Ok, just been searching the internet for the next step and found this on NGT.

Link: http://www.nextgentactics.com/forum/topic12038-call-of-the-dead-easter-eggs.aspx

Step 4: You'll notice a golden light in the sky and a super annoying sound. I went up into the control room of the ship. After a bunch of trial and error I found this:

Turn the wheel so it is 1 tick to the right of the bottom.

Pull the first lever down once.

Pull the second lever down 3 times.

A sub appears and shines a green light at the top of the light house. And alas... I am stuck again. The last peice has to do with the 4 dials in the light house. Just don't know the combo.

Hopefully this is true. Going to test it now.

I'm pretty sure you have to match the pitch of the dial with the corresponding foghorn tone for each level. The only problem is that when you turn the dial, the level above and the level below are also changed. I think that you basically need to solve the puzzle while at the same time testing how good your ear is for being in tune.

I can confirm that this IS the next step:

Step 4: Go into the control room of the ship and so the following:

Pull the second lever down 3 times

EDIT: Put up some pics if anyone get stuck on what to do :)

And this is what appears in the distance:

PS: Sorry for the crappy images (iPhone quality FTW!)

I've seen various topics where people are posting what they've found on the egg so far and it seems all over the placer to me. So I've decided to make a topic which will outline all the steps to completing the easter egg, making it easier for people to find out what needs to be done 8-) FINALLY COMPLETED! (Co-op easter egg requires 3-4 people!)

Step 1:

When you get to the lighthouse you will see a big metal door and hear the crew talking between one another, then after they've stop talking press X or knife the door to start the egg. They will then tell you to find a fuse for them to but into the panel next to it.

The Door:

The fuse can be in to places (that i know of). Just go upstairs and it will be on either desk. Then pick it up and place it into the panel next to the door. They will then talk some more....

Fuse Location(s):

(Co-op Spawn):

Fuse goes here:

Step 2:

After speaking to them again you will need to destroy four generators with explosives (semtex works the best). You need to make sure it goes very near to the glowing red part!

1. The generator right behind you 8-)

2. Go right down to the bottom of the lighthouse and buy the door leading to a back entrance (not the one that leads outside near the stairs). Then go down some stairs through water and you will found a house with double tap in. Go to the back next the the boarded window and the generator will be there.

3. Go back up the stairs and you will find an ice ramp, travel down it and make your way back the the main part of the map. You'll see a wooden walkway to your left, go half way down it and you'll see a generator to you're right.

4. Go all the way to the back of the ship where the claymores are and there will be a generator in the water (took me a while to hit it).

The claymore area(Generator is at the far left in the water):

Step 3: (Co-op only)

When going back to the crew to talk they will ask for you to bring some vodka. The vodka is covered in a block of ice and is hanging on the railing in front of it. Make sure a person is underneath when you knife the ice to catch it ( this is why is on co-op only, it skips this step on solo). Then take the vodka a place it in the message chute to the left of the door.

Ice block should be here:

Or:

Or on the ship outside the mess hall:

Bottle goes here:

Step 4:

After talking to Richtofen he will ask you to bring a golden rod.

(DIALS ARE CO-OP STEP ONLY):

Some complicated steps ahead, this part requires you put the dials in a certain order (Thanks to jbird for posting the steps to help me out).

1. Press the purple dial (bottom of lighthouse) until it is at 6.

2. Press orange (2nd from the top) until the blue dial is at 4.

3. Press yellow (top of lighthouse) until the orange dial is at 7.

4. Press yellow until it is at 2 and count the number of times it took to get to 2.

5. Press purple the same amount of times.

6. Press blue (2nd from bottom) until it is at the correct number.

The dials should look like this:

(MORSE CODE STEP CO-OP ONLY):

You need all four players positioned at the four radios that play morse code when activated. The locations and order are:

1. Below the power room on top of a server looking thing.

2. The abandoned house near stamin-up on top of a barrel on the right hand side.

3. The far back of the ship hidden in a red container with two barrels.

4. On top of the cabinet behind the stairs in the room where the crew are.

These need to be pressed in order and quickly for it to activate.

The next step is to go into the control room of the ship and do the following:

This is what it should look like:

(FOG HORN CO-OP STEP ONLY):

The next step is to activate the fog horns in a certain sequence which is:

1. Outside of the lighthouse to left left, next to the pool of water.

2. Right next to the ice slide on the right.

3. Outside of the lighthouse on the right next to the steps.

4. North of the ice slide near a large rock.

And this is what appears in the distance (On solo this will appear after control panel step):

The green light leads to the lighthouse and goes all the way to the bottom through the ice here:

The next step is to make sure that use have a VR-11 (does not need to be PAP'd) and have a running zombie chasing you (a crawler will also work). Go to the bottom of the light house where the green beam is going through the ice and shoot the zombie with the VR-11.

Shoot zombie here:

The 'now' human will be abducted into the beam. You need to make sure that you kill him before he reaches the top of the lighthouse or you will have to do it again. Once he's died wait a few seconds and the gold rod will spawn at the bottom of the lighthouse. Go pick it up.

Gold Rod:

Step 5:

Go take the rod and place it into the chute. The crew will talk and thank you but the easter egg is not over yet....

Chute:

The fuse next to the door will blow and Richtofen will tell you to find another one. Don't worry! All you have to do is knife the fuse and voilà, the easter egg is complete! Plus you get a Gamer picture after the achievement pops up :)

The power up, as you all already know, is the good ol' DG-2. It lasts for the amount of ammo you have and you aren't able to switch weapons or use anything, just like the death machines. If you get a max ammo whilst holding the DG-2 it will refill that as well.

I've seen various topics where people are posting what they've found on the egg so far and it seems all over the placer to me. So I've decided to make a topic which will outline all the steps to completing the easter egg, making it easier for people to find out what needs to be done 8-)

Step 1:

When you get to the lighthouse you will see a big metal door and hear the crew talking between one another, then after they've stop talking press X or knife the door to start the egg. They will then tell you to find a fuse for them to but into the panel next to it.

The fuse can be in to places (that i know of). Just go upstairs and it will be on either desk. Then pick it up and place it into the panel next to the door. They will then talk some more....

Step 2:

After speaking to them again you will need to destroy four generators with explosives (semtex works the best). You need to make sure it goes very near to the glowing red part!

1. The generator right behind you 8-)

2. Go right down to the bottom of the lighthouse and buy the door leading to a back entrance (not the one that leads outside near the stairs). Then go down some stairs through water and you will found a house with double tap in. Go to the back next the the boarded window and the generator will be there.

3. Go back up the stairs and you will find an ice ramp, travel down it and make your way back the the main part of the map. You'll see a wooden walkway to your left, go half way down it and you'll see a generator to you're right.

4. Go all the way to the back of the ship where the claymores are and there will be a generator in the water (took me a while to hit it).

Step 3: (Co-op only)

When going back to the crew to talk they will ask for you to bring some vodka. The vodka is covered in a block of ice and is hanging on the railing in front of it. Make sure a person is underneath when you knife the ice to catch it ( this is why is on co-op only, it skips this step on solo). Then take the vodka a place it in the message chute to the left of the door.

Step 4:

After talking to Richtofen he will ask you to bring a golden rod. Go into the control room of the ship and so the following:

This is what it should look like:

And this is what appears in the distance:

The green light leads to the lighthouse and goes all the way to the bottom through the ice here:

This is as far as I have got and would love some help so I can finish this topic off for everyone :D

[brains] for u :)

I've seen various topics where people are posting what they've found on the egg so far and it seems all over the placer to me. So I've decided to make a topic which will outline all the steps to completing the easter egg, making it easier for people to find out what needs to be done 8-)

My favorite thing of all you said. You said what I was thinking!

I've been dying to get home and try this easter egg, at least on solo. Thanks for the better descriptions. Hopefully people will add to THIS thread and not create a new, superfluous one.

But that will probably happen.