Richtofen must be getting suspicious of Takeo

Thank you Toxic but make your it is the American made version and Richtofen I will give you one more chance to deliver the recipe to Juggernog at the moon and the locations before then I have a, Mini Fridge waiting full of empty bottles waiting to be filled or consider your baby maker 2000 sold to Toxic, Yellow card8, Or Mr.RoflWaffle. If you don't Yo te destripan, el uso de los intestinos como una bandolera para matar a más FREAKBAGS, y luego voy a mutilar su cuerpo para que así nadie puede identificar el cadáver por desollar vivo a escoria nazi.

(Ganar Duh) figure out what I said Nazi [brains]

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shut up Dempsey you are using google translate to write this. so translate this AFHILSALSFAHFSAHFASFSAASFHGSFAGUSFAJSFAJKGSFAGHFSAGHFASDGHLAFJHSFAVJHASFAAD. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the moon will be soon Wunderbar for killing the "freak bags" as you would say tine brain Dempsey!

For once I agree with Richtofen. Dempsey you know nothing of the Spanish language and are using google translate because that's how lazy you are. We know our language of nationality! And as the hipsters say, "btw" we should stop with the foreign talk. People don't understand the nonsense we be saying.

Sure,why not?I made a duplicate.And I already have ten fridges stocked to the inch full of Jugger-Nogs.

Now,if I could find a way to steal the Mystery Box next.It's so heavy!I blame the Wonder Weapons.That freaking Thundergun must weigh at least 50 pounds.

I'm going to hijack a rocketship and follow you guys to the moon.I wanna kill zombies too ._.

what recipes ? wait dont tell me you took the one that says juggernog on it. THAT GIVES YOU EXPLOSIVE DIARRHEA! i was gonna give it to Dempsey as birthday gift. it would of been funny. and the Stamin-up one is well......... lets just say you will want to stay by a bathroom.

BUT if you survive pooping out all that poop that you are gonna be pooping you can come with us to the moon. i need a new test subject anyway....... i mean oh look a cute little bunny holding a bottle of double tap. wait bunny dont drink that NINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good thing I stole the original recipes,Treyarch's still pretty pissed at me for that ._. Richtofen,I'm going to shank you with a sharpened stone made of 115 that I absolutely DID NOT STEAL from Kino.Maybe you'll turn into a zombie.Besides,if you tried anything funny,I'd just shank you again with previously-mentioned 115 knife.

Dempsey...I seriously hope what you said about where Richtofen keeps them isn't true.

I'm going to sneak onto that ship,I'll hide in one of the ten fridges of Jugger-Nog you'll inevitably take with you.Then,once we're all done killing freakbags on the moon...I'll still have that 115 knife.Maybe I'll just spike richtofen's celebratory bottle of PhD Flopper with that.

you know what i have had enough of you Dempsey. YOU ARE UNINVITED TO MY TEA PARTY ON THE MOON. we were gonna have ice cream cake but you know what NO CAKE FOR YOU. OH AND THE CAKE IS NOT A LIE I KNOW BECAUSE I MADE IT AND I NEVER LIE. WHY AM I STILL YELLING ? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

as for you Takeo *pulls out sickle* COME AT ME BRO! you have made the doctor very angry. beleben sie schnell trinken monkey lover kuh esser mit einem schlechten haarschnitt! bring it on man!

come on Takeo i want a fight. i will take you can Dempsey on right now. i know Nikolai has got my butt... i mean rear... i mean foot... i mean back. i think. now come on Takeo so i can beat you with a butt I MEAN SICKLE NO WAIT I MEAN REAR END OF A DONKEY NO WAIT I HAD IT RIGHT THE FIRST..... i mean second time.

now as for you Dempsey. *pulls out sickle and bottle Juggernog" i got some thing you want. you went Juggernog ? well then come and get it before i come to you to you can give it to you. no wait..... oh just fight me fat head!

WELL THANKS A LOT DEMPSEY. DO YOU HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO MAKE THAT CLONE. for once i make a clone that does want to eat peoples feet and you just go and blow it up. next time aim for the person holding the sickle. NOT THE PERSON WHO IS MAKING US CAKE WHICH IS A LIE.

now Dempsey put down the wave gun and come at me with a sickle. come on i only got a sickle *hides Thunder gun behind back* are you chicken ? are you worried that i will shove my fist up your toe and rip out your spleen than steel your butt and then serve it for dinner the next night ?

WELL I WILL DO JUST THAT BABY!