Richtofen must be getting suspicious of Takeo

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NINE we can not sing the force field song any more because Treyarch copyrighted it.

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT i wrote a new song for us to sing. and it goes a little like this:

OH we are at Shangri La killing zombies. Dempsey is ripping there guts out via there butts. Nickolai is punching a zombie in the face with a ray gun while drinking wadka HEY! Takeo has a big ass knife that the player can not use but it still looks awesome. and he just punched a cow HEY!

OH! you could not play as us in call of the dead. but we came back and we are kicking zombie butt again HEY! Kinda like the time that pig punched Tom Hanks in the face HEY! the gang at call of the dead is cool and all BUT lets just face facts MR.Rooker is really a hooker HEY!

OH five u say ? it is a good map but not as WUNDERBAR as Shangri La is HEY! JFK is cool and all but he has never shot a thunder gun just like Obama HEY! but i guess it is ok because u can go up to a zombie yell FREEZE than get downed once you realized you forgot to reload the howl HEY!

OH! we will be in map pack 4 and it will rock and roll! But Treyarch better not try to make a map pack with out us again.

OH! Because if they do than i will stick the wounder waffle up there CEOs BUTT HEY! and than his Doctor will be all like: OMFG BBQ WALL HACKS HOW DID U GET THAT UP THERE. HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HY HEY HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the end! sing it in a really heavy metal beat. and uh that is all.

THIS RICHTOFEN IS AN IMPOSTER!!!! THE REAL RICHTOFEN WOULD NEVER SAY WUNDERWAFFLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will stick the wounder waffle up

He said earlier that it's the Internet,he doesn't care how he spells or how bad his grammar gets.

And he didn't say wunderwaffle,he said wounder waffle.

THIS RICHTOFEN IS AN IMPOSTER!!!! THE REAL RICHTOFEN WOULD NEVER SAY WUNDERWAFFLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will stick the wounder waffle up

He said earlier that it's the Internet,he doesn't care how he spells or how bad his grammar gets.

And he didn't say wunderwaffle,he said wounder waffle.

Yes, but WunderWaffle is the most commonly used phrase by those who are RICHTOFEN IMPOSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You would know this how...?

And this is the Internet,I don't mean to flame or anything,but even heroes can not give a damn about their spelling ^^

I'm just messin' around mate! WunderWaffle is a term commonly used by people online to describe the WunderWaffe DG-2 because Dempsey called it that in Shi No Numa, and Richtofen would never desecrate the name of his greatest invention. Sorry if it seemed like I was flaming you, just trying to get and give a few laughs. :)

You would know this how...?

And this is the Internet,I don't mean to flame or anything,but even heroes can not give a damn about their spelling ^^

I'm just messin' around mate! WunderWaffle is a term commonly used by people online to describe the WunderWaffe DG-2 because Dempsey called it that in Shi No Numa, and Richtofen would never desecrate the name of his greatest invention. Sorry if it seemed like I was flaming you, just trying to get and give a few laughs. :)

Nah it's okay.I see what you mean now.

And Samantha,the only way Richtofen can be punished by Teddy is by not letting him get anything out of the Mystery Box. ^^

forget about the teddy bear yellow card i want to know why she gave me 2 CHINA LAKES AND 2 LAWS IN A ROW. worst 3800 points ever.

tell me why. is it because of what happened in Der Riese ? listen i am sorry about that but your farther did not pay the bill at lunch earlier that day. and he ordered a taco and lever worst. DO YOU KNOW HOW RARE IT IS THAT WE GOT TACOS IN DER RIESE ? VERY! that is why it cost so much.

i only locked both of you in the teleproter room because i wanted to sneak into the break room and take the taco (HE DID NOT EVEN FINISH IT) that i brought. but than you guys died and zombies broke out so i kinda left.

BUT if it makes you feel any better the taco was great. oh and i am probably going to become bad guy in map pack 4. which mean you be viewed in more of a good guy kinda way. BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT i will still defeat using my master plan which is:

***PLAN DELETED/HIDDEN AT THE REQUEST OF TREYARCH***

and that is why i need to stick a cow up a kangaroos but and than nuke island of NASAKHASAAAD. it is a island so awesome its name is just a brunch of random letters. so thats my plan. i hope u enjoyed it.

Richtofen, Comrade come we must take you to a world with out impending doom from the wrath of some creepy Limbo child, who seemingly hates your very fiber of your being, cause you locked her and her daddy away to potent limbo, with a mutant poodle, thus ultimately giving her the power to control the undead, but it does not matter,

Look ahead there's a escape exit, and look at that I can see deer frolicking, but wait we forgot about your good Colleague Maxis who is also hell bent on killing you too!

(Insert doom music and loud roars)

This is the part where he kills you!

Chapter 7: this is the part where he kills you!

Oh and Richtofen check you Achievements I'm pretty sure you got the one that said, "THIS is the part where he kills you"

(insert cricket here)

Richtofen, I think you need a Dinghy for your ship.

Savy?

Samantha,the story about Richtofen and the rarity of tacos in Der Riese is true.I was working as an intern.I stole the DG-2 out of the box before I left :twisted:

Oh wait,I said that out loud didnt I?Oops...Also,richtofen,I'm pretty sure I left a note on the box saying I took the Thundergun and RPK.that's probably why you didn't get anything good.

*pets Fluffy the whole time I'm talking*