Richtofen must be getting suspicious of Takeo

ok Dempsey now what are u doing ? i am confused. by staging my suicide do u mean u r gonna put on a show for my where u kill your self and takeo barfs on you ? HOW WUNDARBAR. i am gonna sell tickets. ok let me think i think kino is not booked so we can do it there. we can serve drinks. Nickolai would love that. i think we can book some of the zombies as waiters we can teleport there so takeo can barf. OH we could invite Buffy. she could be a guest star. OHHHHHH we can have JFK sing karaoke with the rest of the FIVE cast. WE COULD HAVE A SPLEEN SHOW. were i take every ones spleen out and show it to them. OH OH OH WE COULD EAT PIE WITH A COW AND THAN TURN IT INTO A HUMANS SPLEEN. IT WOULD BE SO WUNDARBAR. and after we can go to "paradise" and kill MORE zombies. AND U R ALL IN INVITED. Dempsey u really did remember my birthday i am so happy right now.

in other news. no Dempsey i will not tell u how to make juggernog. and in a reply to yellow card deadshot is VERY sweet. i have not had much but let me tell u this it is sweeter than me.

SINGED DR. Edward Richtofen. HOW WUNDARBAT IT IS. he he HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nine nine Dempsey. u will never know how to make juggernog. even if i told u some how some way u would mess it up. that is why i never give u any spleens. besides u don't even know where verruct is. oh and great english to. it is called "verruckt" not verruct. there is a K. Dempsey if u had a brain for every head shot u ever got u would be more stupid than a zombie and Charlie Sheen (winning duh!) combined. he he HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

I saw my friend get his spleen be taken away in front of his face and beaten with it

other person: how is that physicly possible?

me: thats what he said too

dead friend: HOW IS THIS PHYSICLY POSSIBLE !?!?!?!?

:lol: you kitties stop fighting, can't we all enjoy killing the zombies together :) , also how do you guys feel when youguys play with kids who scream in there mics?

Regards Yellow-card8 ....... lol charlie sheen (WINNING)

it can get annoying. but it does not really matter to as long as they don't suck. but i automatic hate them if the freaking shoot George out the start of the match. like this:

me: ok guys lets kill some zombies

Dempsey: for once we agree.

Nickolai: this is a nice break from the real thing.

Dempsey: u said it Nickolai. so who is are 4th because tak is sick ?

me: hopefully not a noob.

kid:HI!!!!!!!!!!

me:hey u ready ?

kid: yes.

me:great.

ROUND 1

Dempsey:ok now we should probably get the power on fir-

George:RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

me: huh ? * turns around gets downed on round 1*

Nickolai: hang on doc OW *also gets downed*

kid:was i not supposed to do that ?

Dempsey: NO

kid: oh sorry don't worry i got this *gets downed 5 seconds later*

Dempsey: u guys just wanna play kino ?

me and Nickolai: sure.

Dempsey: great *ends game*

And that was the story of how we all got downed on round 1. but like i said before i dont mind them AS LONG AS THEY DONT SUCK. if i can get at least a round 20 game going with them than i am good.

well we cant tell u do to dum copy right. BUT i can tell u this u know how a lot of people thought of Der Riese has the "paradise" of WaW. well this will be the "paradise" of blacks ops. I ONLY NEED ONE MORE PART. i am cooking up a nice little surprise for u guys in the next map. he he HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

how did u know yellow card ? well i just baked a batch and gave some to Tak. i dont know if he likes them or not because HE IS STILL BARFING. well anyway they SHOULD taste like double tap and speed cola combined. but if u wanna talk new guns well than i got some thing REALLY TASTY.

if u liked the RAY GUN and if u loved THE THUNDER GUN and if u think that the WUNDERWAFFE DG-2 WAS THE BEST GUN EVER MADE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! than u are gonna die when u get your hands on this baby. no i mean it u will die if u lay a finger on it. just a tiny bug that needs to be fixed.

BUT trust me once i get it fixed it will be so WUNDARBAR.

Richtofen, what about "u", "to", and "head shot", so I wouldnt call Dempsey crap at english. I also like how this thread has been offtopic for the last 2 pages.

True but it kills time at least reading it. I'm very much enjoying reading such things I don't get to enjoy much these days. Not with having to process so much information from different networks and trying to gather all Element 115 data possible from all over the world and such. Oh and no killing cats, I like seeing people post their pictures of cats on the web when I am taking my breaks. They are cute, wish I could have one but A.I.'s don't come in cat forms.

why thank u yellow card. u make me very happy in my German pants........ uh i mean not like that. and NO RAY GUN FOR U DEMPSEY. last time u used it u fired it RIGHT AT THE CRAWLER while i was hitting the box. because of u i had to go ALL OF ROUND 78 with nothing but a G11 and a LAW. if it wasn't for flopper i would of been down about 115 times.

and to answer your question i made 1150000000000000000 cookies. i hope that is enough for all the zombies. so what kind do u guys want ? "normal" 115 cookies or SUPER EXTRA 115 AWESOME WUNDARBAR 115 COOKIES ? i was thinking the super extra 115 awesome WUNDARBAR ones.

why thank u yellow card. u make me very happy in my German pants........ uh i mean not like that. and NO RAY GUN FOR U DEMPSEY. last time u used it u fired it RIGHT AT THE CRAWLER while i was hitting the box. because of u i had to go ALL OF ROUND 78 with nothing but a G11 and a LAW. if it wasn't for flopper i would of been down about 115 times.

and to answer your question i made 1150000000000000000 cookies. i hope that is enough for all the zombies. so what kind do u guys want ? "normal" 115 cookies or SUPER EXTRA 115 AWESOME WUNDARBAR 115 COOKIES ? i was thinking the super extra 115 awesome WUNDARBAR ones.

What is so SUPER EXTRA AWESOME WUNDARBAR about the SUPER EXTRA 115 AWESOME WUNDARBAR 115 COOKIES?

• Administrators

I remember reading a post where they said Takeo was the only one with a death date. Maybe Richtofen killed him because he regained his memories or something...

Thats very possible....and probably true. But I still don't understand the Takio Death Date thing. These guys are all from WW2 which means they were alive in 1939-1945 at least. Then they teleported to the 60's. So if Takio's date of death is in the 70's that means they survived Ascension and either teleported back in their original time and grew old, or they just stayed in the 60's and Takio just died in the 70's of natural causes or killed by Richtofen. Or they teleported to the 70's to somewhere else and he died in a zombie map.

But those are just some ideas. There's endless possibilities to what could have happened.

Not sure if this was posted, didn't feel like going through several pages. But, if his death date was in the 70's, then how did he survive when they teleported to CoTD in present time?