Richtofen must be getting suspicious of Takeo

yes takeo has a death date. but i did not kill him. all i did was not revive him when he had a PaP thunder gun and ray gun. he is always hogging the good guns. and dempsey how dare u not respect the power of the DG-2. after all u know more about shocks of lighting than any body else. he he HA HA HA HA HA HA ... uh double tap root beer any one ?

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no one has to kill anybody, but wasn't that death date created by PTG? but also, thanks Dempsey :D I feel special, but no need to kill Richtofen, then there won't be zombies and you and the other would be sad ,because theres no more freakbags to kill :cry: but if the death date was to be true then it might be a teleportation loop, which means theres two persons that are the same person but one dies, so maybe the other takeo that had a death date must have been the WW2 takeo that didn't time travel

Regards Yellow-card8

OH link40 i am working on some thing new as we speak. it is the new DG-2 or DG-4 as i call it. it will allow u to....... uh no i am not building any thing. certainty not with the gold rod that..... uh what gold rod ? what are you talking about.

and i did nothing to u takeo. it is not like i took your spleen out and....... uh want some quick revives takeo ? no one seems to like it but u. u will need to be healthy soon we got a lot of time travel to do tomorrow.

and besides takeo if u and me got into a fight i think we both know what would happen. i dont carry a sickle where ever i go for just killing zombies. he he HA HA HA HA HA HA........ uh DOUBLE TAP FOR EVERY ONE.

and has a EDIT: no yellow card we dont get sick of drinking perk-a-colas all day long. sure i can go for some liver every now and than but u get used to it. and dempsey do u really want to take me to verruckt ? remember what happened last time u were there ? did not work out so well did it ? and i dont think peter had that much fun ether. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

hey Dempsey, why didn't you punch Richtofen in the face when he had his finger in your ass in Call of the Dead? Oh and why did you have a boner? I remember when Richtofen is looking for the light switch and he says he finds a lever...then you say "THATS NOT A LEVER" and Richtofen does that laugh that lets us all know he's pitching for you know who. So whats the deal bro?

So heres how I see the four originals...

Dempsey: Starting to regain his memory

Nikoli: Hard core drunk...but may be pretending to be that way while secretly in cahoots with Richtofen.

Richtofen: Homosexual nazi scientist with deep dark secrets and many skeletons in his closet. I'd keep an eye on this guy.

Takeo: Transforming into a zombie for sure.

well u see zombicidalmaniac i can explain all that. well u see as we were time traveling we got stuck in a few places for a few seconds. some of those places were..... odd. like for starters for about 7.8 seconds we were right in the middle of Russia during the SHOWIEST winter of all time. than we ended up in a submarine in china for about 19.37 seconds which for some reason had A LOT of broad games in it. we wanted to test some of them out but we some how ended up in this fat guys shower for about 27 seconds. that was interesting. and a lot of other places. but the last place we want to before the lighthouse was a strip club some were during 2003 in LA for about 13 minutes. and than we want to the lighthouse and u know the rest. and that is why i thought dempseys thing was a leaver. and i only laughed because......well i did not know what else to do. and he did punched me. it hurt. A LOT.

as for the rest of the gang:

nikolai is not in cahoots with me. as for u know. or he knows.

takeo turning into a zombie ? well now i got a reason to kill him.

as for me well. u got me right. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

so now...... FREE DOUBLE TAP ROOT BEER AND WADKA FOR EVERY BODY. it is so WUNDARBAR.

When you activate the Takeo nesting doll on Ascension when you are either Richtofen or Nicolai (can't remember which) he says "I will not work for you." This is probably a reference to Richtofen using the other 3 as "barriers". I say 'barriers' because in the easter egg song for CoTD by Avenged Sevenfold (which many believe is about Richtofen) there's a line that says "Barriers I trust will fade." Takeo's losing faith, which is very bad for Richtofen. So, maybe the reason Takeo's sick is that Edward didn't want the doubt to spread to Tank and Nicolai. So, he poisoned him. Next map= bye bye Takeo :(

this is turning to a Q&A, Richtofen, you better not be Homosexual, I don't hate homesexuals but the sight of YOU being aroused by another man is wrong, its ok when you do get one (if you know what I mean) when your killing zombies or you have blood all over you ...... or if you were in a strip club. 8-)

to dempdey: how were the girls dempsey, did one of them sing the Juggernog song? 8-)

also thanks for answering my question

Regards Yellow-card8

do not worry yellow card i am not homosexual. not that there is any thing wrong with that. the only homosexual i hate is hitler. HE SUCKED. and i only reached down there because i was looking for my M1911. u never wanna lose that awesome piece of poop. and trust me i got plenty of poop from the space monkeys. so i dont wont any more poop. even know i could probably use it on the hell hounds when i am out of ammo. i hate it when they lick me. one time a hell hound licked Nickolai and just died. he just died like that. it ended the round and we did not get a max ammo. that is the main reason we had to leave kino and go to ascension. oh and plus Nickolai was out of wadka so ya. we had to really move FAST. Nickola with out wadka is NOT good at all.

so any who Nickolai is a bit busy dancing with dempsey and takeo at the moment. but i will be sure to make him get on and answer all your questions. after all it is not like we got much to do until we get to "paradise" he he. good thing the safe had this thing called a "laptop" and a "xbox" or we would be really broad. man there is a lot of WUNDARBAR stuff in the future. so WUNDABAR in fact that i will give away a free DG-2 to the next person who kills George. have a fun and WUNDABAR time. he he HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.