Is there a boss round

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

why would treyarch clear rumors up only days before the release which will clear up the rumors itself. and i dont think so because he is apparently there since round one.

Sorry but that doesn't sound right at all hes there on round one i doubt that.

Watch the Inside Xbox video on the first page of this topic. At the 3:20 mark it's round 1 and Romero is already out.

i feel like this is an error

Yeah thats what i mean him on round one might be an error it comes out in 4 days well just have to wait and see. You want to play zombies sometime though.

well he also shows up on round four. and the proof for george on round one is footage from treyarch so chances are george showing up on round one is true. or he has the round resetting powers.

i feel like this is an error

Yeah thats what i mean him on round one might be an error it comes out in 4 days well just have to wait and see. You want to play zombies sometime though.

well he also shows up on round four. and the proof for george on round one is footage from treyarch so chances are george showing up on round one is true. or he has the round resetting powers.

oh damn that would be sick if he did that though

Think differently guys, as they said this will be different...

My guess is that george is with us from round 1... Till we manage to kill him or de-zombify him with the new wonder weopon ... Yes that's right, George is treyarchs own "camping preventer" always following you making you move!

Call of the dead - no camping, no circle collections:)

My guess is that george is with us from round 1... Till we manage to kill him or de-zombify him with the new wonder weopon ... Yes that's right, George is treyarchs own "camping preventer" always following you making you move!

I haven't thought of that. That's the best explanation I've seen yet.

Yeah nice they want to make it harder for us nice job.