Who do you think will be the most popular new character?

well i see no difference

although DANNY ftw.

i seriously doubt that anyone will know who sarah, robert, or micheal even are.

most will recognize danny and those who watch walking dead will know who micheal is.

but aside from that this knew generation only know the recent freddy krueger and could give a rats ass about buffy.

or atleast the actors that play them

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i see no difference

although DANNY ftw.

i seriously doubt that anyone will know who sarah, robert, or micheal even are.

most will recognize danny and those who watch walking dead will know who micheal is.

but aside from that this knew generation only know the recent freddy krueger and could give a rats ass about buffy.

or atleast the actors that play them

some people will recognize Sarah from scooby doo. those who are at least 17ish will probably know her from Buffy. and sadly unless people watched zombie strippers Robert will be unknown

Michael Rooker probably probably wont be the most popular but hes my favorite character so far. Hes from the walking dead which is the most epic zombie thing since nazi zombies.

I love Micheal Rooker, I am dying to watch the second season of the walking dead. I agree with you, its EPIC.

Yeah, i cant wait either. I bet you any money that Merle will return in season 2.

I guess it just depends on who you are:

The favorite for the kids ages 1-12 will be Sarah because "She has a Pu$$y TEEHEE."

The favorite for the teens will be Danny Trejo because they've seen "Machette".

The favorite for the adults will be Robert Englund because they've LEGALLY seen "Nightmare on Elm Street"

And the people who don't like those three will like Michael Rooker.

You guys have a lot of good -and most importantly- varied reasons with valid points, which is awesome = number one reason i love these forums because of the in-depth thinking abilities that all of you have compared to sites like callofduty.com

Keep up the good work everyone :D